Cant barrage the farage

based farage laying the smackdown on the EU on it's Anti Americanism.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CGITp0ItAk

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/
youtube.com/watch?v=lIZNnyWS7aw
youtu.be/jhOyh_hlDKs
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38841747
youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niger Farage more like Nigger Barrage.

>HE'S LYING TO YOU

Why didn't this twat get reprimanded?

God bless this man

Watching british parliment is like watching a high school student government with weaker bants

Everything he says is he completely reasonable. From the reactions it's like he's suggesting we gas every nigger in the world.

Eh?

Seb Dance is a faggot cuck.

>british parliament

That isn't the British Parliament, you fat ignorant cunt.

Absolutely based

>he's lying to you
Is the eu parliament full of literal children?

>Is the eu parliament full of literal children?
Yes it is

Oh fuck I love this guy. British politicians are so fuckin based sometimes. Blatantly calling people out. It's amazing.

and to hear a foreign politician accuse other foreign politicians of being anti-american just gives me such an erection.

I love you, Neo-England

Our Nige!!!!

I can't wait for the EU to collapse completely

Damn that was good.
Well done Farage.

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

God bless that man!

And he's got the best smugface of any politician in Europe.

Confirmed for being blessed by kek

Saved. I've been looking for this image since Brexit night.

BASED FARAGE

What gets me is that the guy will hold up a sign but doesn't have the guts to try and challenging Nigel. What a child.

And I thought Democrats here were bad.

Nice

Give this man the crown.

That's European politics for you. Pls nuke Brussels senpai :3

Tonight 7PM UK time the Nigel Farage show is on LBC radio. That's in about 5 hours time.

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/

What's annoying is Nigel tells it how it is and the one dude says he needs to show respect... Yeah OK.

Sorry Europe. Wish I could help by bringing one of your women here as my wife.

4 hours time sorry*

Just how pointless and boring will the EU parliament be when all the UK MEPs leave?

Even the EU parliament is more entertaining than your excuse for a parliament

It's the EU parliament, faggot.
And yes, the bants are very weak because it's low-energy as fuck. Fuck the EU.

Why does the EU have to be such shit? Why couldn't you have made it better?

Like Nigel says the bureaucrats hold all the power in the EU and their ridiculous fines and moneygrabs show they have absolutely no skill in statecraft.

Even organized crime syndicates run better organizations.

Based Nige

None of them have ever had a real job, when you actually have a job that involves working with people you get a good gauge on people and how they think and you get experience.

literally all of these people left uni and joined political parties and did that shit, they have not had real world and real life experience. So they are just clueless. That's just one of the issues btw, there's others. Fanaticism is another one and some other things.

The people have zero say in European politics.

Because there is no other way to control 27 vastly different countries unless you take all the power away from them and invest it in a bunch of unelected shadow bureaucrats who hold all the power. The EU is fundamentally a unworkable concept.

who's the cuck holding up the sign?

Seb Dance

Damn that was great. Reminded me of Hitchens and his legendary hitchslaps.

He just rips into them. Fucking based

>hitchslaps.

youtube.com/watch?v=lIZNnyWS7aw

My nationality is English. My wife is Scottish.
We don't give a fuck how unpopular we are. And we are hated. We simply give no fucks.
It's a sense of arrogance. Maybe an island mentality. I don't care.
Arrogance is in our blood. It's a firm feeling of superiority.

Jesus fucking christ dude, you are as dumb as a fucking rock and you make the entire United States look like shit. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

>EU President speaking Italian/pig latin/whatever the fuck
This was your hint

The problem with acting like idiots is we eventually find ourselves in the midst of idiots who think they are in good company.
Let that be a warning to you, my fellow americans.

Why not just add that to your first post

>when Nige puts on the headphones and says "Can't hear you, mate"

kek

It's honestly no big deal that he got the parliaments mixed up.

Enjoy the Farage, he protects you from the Eternal Aryan.

They keep trying to barrage him

Why? Why will they never learn?

He did. You didn't see the other twat come up about halfway through and start talking to him, afterwards he puts it down.

Theyre not just going to stop farages speech midsentenct

Saved

I like PMQs, they're better than US congress. Plus their speaker of the house is like something out of montu python

youtu.be/jhOyh_hlDKs

>british parliament
Why must Amerifats be SO unabashedly ignorant?

No other parliament in the world comes close to this bantz.

He's not wrong though. As long as you're in the EU, they're more your parliament than those people in London are. Bend over and take that German hegemony like a good little humiliated weak nation.

How you gonna win a world war and still end up getting cucked in the process. How you gonna end up weaker than the country that you defeated and that's still occupied by the U.S.

He is wrong because it's not British parliament, you uneducated mongrel mutt.

You obviously don't understand just how bad WW2 was.

Sorry, Nigel. We at the EU have higher aspirations than just being U.S lapdogs and what's even worse Trump lapdogs.

Enjoy being Merkel's lapdogs instead.

How much nigger dicks have you sucked today and be honest?

dogs abused for dog fights are often treated badly
just because uk and others were useful doesn't mean it's surprising they are being destroyed as well

>being destroyed
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38841747

i'm not talking about relatively meaningless stuff like that. what will be in 100 years? no trump, farage or any other paid actor will save their countries.

Good job making us look like retards faggot.

DELETE THIS AT ONCE

Seriously fuck the EU, Trump should never even bother going there, it's just a big waste of time to talk with these children

Why is the EU parliment always mostly empty?

I think he should, if only to shut them up

Because they don't need to be there

Naw, he's more important shit to do

They know farage is just going to hold his stand-up routine and they have already heard it.

Its funny for us but probably not funny for them because they are the ones being insulted.

>American education

They're paid even if they aren't there, so they mostly attend things that concerns them.

As much as I want to see Trump speak to the EU parliament, I know Trump enough to say that he starts saying dumb shit when put under pressure. Shit he doesn't mean, that's just the honest man he is.

Even under blast from Hillary he would go over the top, and paint himself as a bit of an oaf. Now imagine him in a room of 50+ Hillarys and you get the picture.

Does it even matter if he says "dumb shit"
The media everywhere are so rabid they interpret everything he says in the worst way anyway.

Never forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

PRETTY MUCH A NON COUNTRY

It matters because a lot of people would be watching him speak to the EU Parliament and that would be his chance to drop red pills and woke the down trodden abused by laws they had no say in, but no one is going to take those pills if he comes off as the idiot they claim him to be.

We here know Trump means good and only wants the best of the western world, but they don't. Europe is the die hard area that took "immigrants are good for the economy" and went full retard with it.

Actually that "immigrants are good for the economy" is being pushed by an american institute and is pretty much the only source.
If trump finds it he could likely stop the founding
Your taxes are literally paying for europe to be replaced by muslims
Which if you are white is your ancestors homeland.

Why do they always bring up the holocaust?

BASED NIGEL
A
S
E
D

N
I
G
E
L

It was a recent event and had applicable context to the situation at hand. Essentially he was throwing shit in their face which destroyed their ability to argue against him.

He was giving (((them))) a taste of their own medicine and doing a great job at it

>It was a recent event

Holohoax never happened. But even if it did why are jewish lives more important than european lives?

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARRAGE

who's the faggot with the sign?

Because you dont need to attend every session and you still get paid.

>Actually that "immigrants are good for the economy"

I said going full retard with that because it was never proven. The US of A had the world's best economy, that is why hispanics even came in the first place. So saying they improved the number #1 economy isn't saying much. Maybe immigrants are good for certain jobs, but I can pin point out many areas in which they harm jobs, more than they help.

I just don't understand how you people of the EU could take a baseless and unproven statement like Immigrants Are Good For The Economy and go full retard with it. What is wrong with you people?

I am not saying we are following your example.
I am saying the only source of that "immigrants are good for the economy" is an american institute who is telling europe immigrants are good for us.
I feel you didn't read my post or skipped the institute part.

>I feel you didn't read my post or skipped the institute part.

No I read that, I just can't comprehend how all your elected officials spout that as if it's a fact and use it as an excuse to import poor, low education, murdering people with an extreme dislike for your nations' religion and culture by the millions.

I've been hearing Immigrants are good for the economy from merkel and others for years, didn't even know it originated from the US.

I'd give anything to get shitfaced with Farage.

Well it is a combination of desperately wanting to be america and being shamed for our heritage our whole life.

Don't pretend you don't understand both of those.
I KNOW European-Americans are encouraged to only identify as American unlike people from all other continents.

I hear he always goes to the same pub, so that's actually a realistic fantasy

>and being shamed for our heritage our whole life.

>Be american
>Get called dumb and fat
>Tell them to fuck off

WHY CAN'T YOU DO THE SAME
FUCKING SHIT LUKAS GET IT TOGETHER