22 Genders

22 Genders

Other urls found in this thread:

citizengo.org/en-us/39715-tell-national-geographic-gender-ideology-harms-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at this point it seems inevitable that gender and orientation will become fields for whatever you want to write down instead of choosing from a pre-made list

They oppressed Confucians and Shinto's and Shamanists the fucking shitlords.

Gotta love the hollow patriotism, as if this shit is some American tradition and wasn't mostly made up in the last 10-20 years.

is okcupid actually a good way to find people or is it full of dumb bitches

>okcuckid

This shit bothers me more than anything.
It's basic biology that defines our nature. How is anyone expected to deny that?

Everyone is a man or woman and it's determined when you shoot out your mom.

filled with feminazis here

but their mail newspaper is filled with liberal propaganda so ill keep my account for posting on pol and rofling

True. It really takes some mental gymnastics to call diversity an American value, and then go on a rant about how the Founding Fathers were horrible racists and misogynists.

Which is it?

It's shit.

It's good for finding men ;)

Do you just wake up in the morning and write a list of dumbass shit you are going to force into conversations?

So I get complete access to their servers?

Now anyone who uses this site (or any online dating site) is an even bigger faggot!

>22 instead of 56 genders
okcupid confirmed for neo-nazi racist mysogynist gathering place?

>when you just want a life companion and no way to find people who you would be able to tolerate

Gender is linguistic (for natural gender langauages, masculine, feminine, neuter and common). When you're talking about sex-dimorphic mammals, the proper term is "sex".

>Un-American

Why are they discriminating against the non-obese people of the world?

Goddamn, online dating is already a messy shithole where no one ever finds anyone, and that's only with 2 genders. It's going to be a complete shitshow now.

It's not a real dating site if that's what you're saying. Just use it to hook up with retarded bimbos when you need your dick sucked.

imho modern women just suck

you can try to use any of these apps or meet them IRL but they'll always be the same nagging ugly trash with nothing to contribute to your life

that's why I started fucking men

>that's why I started fucking men

Yeah, it wasn't that you were a closet homosexual the whole time.

>tfw identify as an xss vulnn

liberals don't have consistent arguments
>can't let Trump have access to the nuclear button!
>but muh 25th amendment, section 4, the president can easily be put out of power
>sources say Trump has a book of Hitler speeches on his bedside table, oy vey!
>but Trump is dumb he never read a book in his life
these people can't into reason

PoF is better

7 vaginas

Everyone's a little bit gay. You can't tell me that growing up, or since you're probably a teenager and thus it's happening right now, that there wasn't ONE guy friend that made you feel pretty good about yourself the way nobody else does, that you couldn't help but watch a lot closer than you'd ever watch anyone else, that if your hands touched or you embraced or made casual contact, that you were surprised to find that heart beat just a little bit faster.

>n-no! that's gay!
Don't try to lie.

no, just curious

i made it through an xchange thread, a sissy thread and halfway through a shemales banging guys thread, AND i'm about to go to finish off that shemales banging guys thread, AND i'm considering buying a dildo and a chastity cage. but even then your post is the gayest thing i've seen today.

I love how they still pick an arbitrary number when they're that far down the rabbit hole.

citizengo.org/en-us/39715-tell-national-geographic-gender-ideology-harms-children
>citizengo.org/en-us/39715-tell-national-geographic-gender-ideology-harms-children

>95,540 people have signed. Help us reach 100,000 signatures.

>On August 17, 2016, the American College of Pediatricians issued a statement saying “gender Ideology harms children,” and “urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.” In their statement, they go on to say “a person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.”

>These statements are supported by three leading medical doctors in the field, including Paul McHugh, M.D., University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School and the former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

>The statement goes on to say "Conditioning children into believing that a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse."

>Demand National Geographic stop!

Never once been sexually attracted to a man, never once been tricked by a trap either.

And yes, I'm quite aware that what you posted is just pasta. But who knows, maybe you actually do feel like that. But don't try to normalize it.

Mental illness need to be recognised or this will just start even more bs in future