Be me yesterday

>Be me yesterday
>Have an interview with BT; well paid job
>Did great in the interview process, excellent qualifications with a CISCO degree, Programming, Marketing, Business Management etc.., great performance and passionate about improving the overall appearance and marketing of the company
>Last stage is a 10 minute presentation about what am I willing to achieve at BT
>Talk about the importance of Safety and Security on the web by introducing a physical firewall like Raspberry Pi that is being used before the Router so it will block all malicious advertisements and spam before they even enter your house; working with all your devices and prevent banking and internet fraud (See AdTrap company) with the potential of making millions of pounds.
>Other girl who was with me had a psychology degree and talked about sexism in the technology industry and how it affects women in underdeveloped countries
>She gets the job
>fuckmylifeiamsofuckingmadrightnow.jpeg

I can't handle this anymore, Sup Forumsacks. What am I supposed to do?

>pic slightly related

Other urls found in this thread:

btplc.com/Thegroup/Ourcompany/Groupbusinesses/index.htm
getadtrap.com/adtrap-at-home.html
ctcaviation.com/alumni/graduates/harriett-pound/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't happen. Fuck off

Proofs?

One would never have to compete against the other for the same position.

:(

I actually need such a device and I'm too bored to make it myself. It could sell.

The funny part is that if the roles were reversed and she was the one delivering a 10 minute speech about internet security, she would still get the job easily and you would be laughed at.

Welcome to Multikulti hell.

Fuckin hell lad. I read your OP as you gave a presentation yesterday and today they tell you you're not hired?

yeah shit happened so fast! I was impressed as well but the job was in London, right next to St Paul's Cathedral. Pretty expensive area imo

Uncuck yourself and start your own company.

You seem pretty intelligent and capable. You'll get another opportunity soon user, keep your head up.

Unlucky, proves the system is unfair. I pray for your success next time. With our bundled magics, we will amend the timeline.

aaand, what he said.

thanks senpai

That's insane.

Start your own tech company, compete and beat BT

BT are fucking shite anyway desu senpai, go get their customers

How do you know she got it?

we were only 2 people interviewed for the job. Pretty competitive

You'll make it bro. You're a guy, it's just a little harder. If you don't lift and aren't physically impressive though it may just be a little more difficult. I'd recommend starting a lifting routine, just to help your overall first impression be the best that it can be.

No fucking loss mate. They'll realize they fucked up by hiring and the position will be available again since she'll add nothing to the company.

>Implying an employer makes offers the same day as interviews
>Totally real stories of FEMINISMAMIRITE?

Pick one.

> never been a strong enough candidate to nail an interview and be offered a job immediately

Found the liberal arts grad

I'm skeptical about the raspberry pi's throughput capacity and it seems like a silly idea from some tinker nerd.

I'm also confused what position you actually applied for when your "credentials" apparently weren't needed in comparison to a psychology graduate.

After they realize they fucked up, they'll call you. That's when you can negotiate a better deal!

>Claim to be IT literate
>Use Microsoft webmail

Looks like you were applying for the wrong type of job if they take a psych major over IT

Throughput does suck, but in practice if it's only acting as a DNS filter for ads it barely uses 5% of the CPU and network bandwidth unless you are dumb enough to use it in a medium sized office.

I've seen people get job offers before interviews are even completed. What are you going on about?

I dunno where he would put his raspberry pi, but this doesn't seem like small scale stuff.

btplc.com/Thegroup/Ourcompany/Groupbusinesses/index.htm

Feels bad anglo.

Go on shooting rampage and an hero.

Point taken

OP's example was for a home, to do the same thing for a business of that size would require a hefty server

You wanted to block the thing that makes them shekel. Congratulations, you are a retard. I'm happy you failed because I suck at computers, can't even do the things they assign me to do in Word for a Businness diploma degree, but I least know what a jew wants to hear. Serves you right.

Why buy palettes of Raspies when you can just install the ad-blocking software directly on the workstation

last two job interviews I had I was offered the position on the spot. Forget everything you've read about interviewing, the key is to communicate to the interviewer(s) you can and will be successful in the role they wish to fill. THAT'S IT.

look at this crap getadtrap.com/adtrap-at-home.html
This company started from kickstarter 4 years ago selling those devices and they are now worth 3.8 million $.

This has a huge potential and a big market gap. If any of you anons want to cooperate, I am here :'/

I worked for a company like that. Priority was given to women, more so if they were minorities. When the business was on the verge of collapse they were forced to hire people with actual qualifications. Your time will come.

So in a nutshell you are too autistic and unfocussed.

block the malicious ads, nigger, not the good ones. Approx. 1% of the ads online are malicious. 1% might not sound big but it is a major issue for banks, companies with shitty employees who click on anything flashy and families with kids

>CISCO degree

do you even know what degree is?

hint

It's not a vendors multiple choice exam on their products that they charge for

She had a degree

You did not

Get over it and realise there will be worse reasons someone gets chosen for you over jobs in the future. Source: a lot older than you

gake and fay

Not sure if BT would like your sales pitch for a firewall before the router. If you did this the smarter goys will start to question the security of BT's routers. I like your idea if it's any consolation. Start your own company? Looking for a job myself and that idea is something I could sell to people for sure. Nothing like scaring people to sell them something.

exactly. To lighten up the mood, here is an old joke:
How do you get a CCNA off your porch?
>>pay for your pizza

>I worked for a company like that.

bullshit

some non graduate autist talking about rasberry pi like a retard

you'd hire a lump of wood instead of that

>exactly. To lighten up the mood, here is an old joke:
>How do you get a CCNA off your porch?

go on....

>What am I supposed to do?
Take HRT like 50% of the "women" in tech.

>Talk about the importance of Safety and Security on the web by introducing a physical firewall like Raspberry Pi that is being used before the Router so it will block all malicious advertisements and spam before they even enter your house; working with all your devices and prevent banking and internet fraud (See AdTrap company) with the potential of making millions of pounds.

Have a tutorial/guide for this anywhere? I have an unused Pi atm, this would be a nice thing to use it for.

I'm sorry to hear that. Keep doing your best user, the world was never fair.

the punchline is in the greentext, mate

I was afraid this would happen to me when I and a female friend of mine applied for, and interviewed for the same job under the recommendations of our professor. It was for a nuclear research company.

I ended up getting the job. I later checked the company and it has less than 10% women in the workforce. Feels good.

Why would you want that? why not just install the anti-ad software directly on the workstation?

Make your own consulting service.

I did an interview for BT customer service
>40 minute online application and tests
>10 min phone interview
>3 hour interview in the building, where I participate in a group interview and we act like everyone is mates
>"BT has the worst customer service rating"

With an elaborate application process like that, why the fuck are they considered so shit? Seems inefficient and pointless.

because you useless piece of shit you cannot install adblock on your smartphone unless you root it, not even on your tablet or even smart TV's have ads nowadays.

the assessment centre and interview took 5,5 hours to complete. The building was amazing with a gym, cinema, restaurants, cafes etc.. but it was in the most expensive area in Londonistan

Look at it from that perspective, they got a shitty employ, who will draine the companies resources. While you are much more capable and will get a good job regardless. There is also the option for you to be self employed or even have a start up.

East Anglia here, where you at?

Portsmouth senpai

Become a Fascist and kill them all.

And how do you know the next girl got selected?

read the thread chodu

>being a wagecuck
kek, thats what you get

>Pursuing an office based career

Nope happens In my Industry too.

I'm a training captain at easyJet and have been there 15 years. We are pushing to have more women pilots.

If you're a girl you can pretty much walk into the copilot cadet scheme.

So much do ITV are going to run a six party series on it, focusing on getting more women into flying.

Most of the new female pilots are pretentious little cunts.

Our figure head for this is her

ctcaviation.com/alumni/graduates/harriett-pound/

She is one of the worst pilots I have ever met and is spear heading the campaign..

would you hire me desu? I am looking for an industrial placement

Driving right now. Kik meadshine
I'll be on after 8 tonight

I just use a cheap raspberry pi zero and a spare USB Ethernet adapter to do the same thing, just because a private company is taking advantage of stupid people with money to burn doesn't make them bad or particularly special

I hate this as well, always when I get interviewed by a male I get hired, if I get interviewed by a female, I never get hired. The HR departments are fucking jokes, 100% full of women all the time

Go work for a defense contractor

They usually pay well and your work helps kill the right brown people

cool, i would use a pi as well but very few people know how to set it up. Everyone would use a physical adblock that works with all their devices in the house if they had the opportunity but normies are not aware of it and keep seeing youtube ads on their flashy ipads

What do you recommend, supreme leader?

I was gonna apply for BAE systems but I don't want to work on Turkroaches' planes

>the punchline is in the greentext, mate

wonder what hapened to all those Certified Novell Administrators

In the tar pits probably

Fuck having jobs and shit

Just get really fucked up on crack and murder some roasties

Meh, BAE has lots of different contracts

I'd apply and take it if you're offered

Worse you can do is quit, happens all the time and at least you'll have a period of pay and experience

Periods of unemployment on a resume can be awkward, and it's a respected company so having it on your resume can't hurt when applying for other jobs

>What am I supposed to do?
Re-asses your self more honestly.
Understand that the pi is seen as tech "counter-culture", and a red flag in the interview process.
If that doesn't work, try becoming transgendered?

The company chose the person they wanted and there's nothing you can do about it. You don't have the right to that job. The company uses different metrics than you

I live in cuckistan so the government literally pays me to study at a university, if you dont have that in leafland then get on autismbucks. With all the time you save not slaving your life away for a crappy salary you can get /fit/, educated and spend a lot of time on your hobbies

>Be me
>Job at BT
>Laughing at you
You should know that they never want actual technical things in those presentations you cuck

I'm still sorry though user you don't deserve it

Go make your own company with that device and sell it. You'll be better off than working for some SJW company. Your life would be a living hell.
Good luck mate, i hope you will succeed and enjoy life.

go back today dressed as a woman with a koran in your hand and give a speech about suing employers who dont give and maintain equal employment opportunities

I was actually thinking of telling them that I am gay/transexual or smth. Damn that was a mistake

LOL i'm sorry but this sounds like complete horseshit.

I mean..

Women in the IT sector?

>the pi is seen as tech "counter-culture"

No that's not it.

New fresh inexperienced kid with a Cisco cert

How are you going to help BTs bottom line if we hire you?

I'm going to become a product manager for my own idea with no real idea what I am doing. Hire me.

>Go for interview with no qualifications and only one year experience.
>Get job because the manager knows my dad.

Your doing it wrong mate.

Become a NEET

Sue them.

Prove in court you were more qualified than her. You'll make big bucks an BT will get bad publicity

Lol you're a cunt, nobody likes your kind

>>Other girl who was with me had a psychology degree and talked about sexism in the technology industry and how it affects women in underdeveloped countries
>>She gets the job

That's what you heard.

What the hiring manager heard was this person may be an asset in outsourcing to pack female poos into callcentres on 50p a day.

>Sue them.
>Prove in court you were more qualified than her. You'll make big bucks an BT will get bad publicity

You are kdding right?

He's going to take on BTs legal department on a piss poor case and he has no job.

BATMAN

Can any of you lads give me a job ? I am a second year University student looking for a placement/internship as part of my degree. I would suck you dick if you like; I just want to get experience.
Here is an OC meme I made for proof of my qualifications

Feels good man, i spent 6 years slotting Taliban for fun then walked into a decent job.

Theyre gonna take your idea and make the girl implement it. You said too much too early.

>Can any of you lads give me a job ? I am a second year University student looking for a placement/internship as part of my degree.

No.

Not a charity. Why would anyone want you?

Kill her.

But honestly, she was probably offered the job well in advance of you learning about it. I know the past couple jobs posted in my department were promised to people and the interviews they gave were just a dog and pony show to meet gov regulations.

>slotting Taliban for fun

What is LARP

Were you in the Falklands too kiddo?

>Theyre gonna take your idea and make the girl implement it.

No...no they are not.

This