Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites guy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl whitin a one mile radius with your beautiful black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

On a somethwhat related note: white trannies don't fuck blacks, roasties btfo again

Can we just gas the Jews already?

Quintessentially (((British))) TV
What kind of media did Britain produce before its media was owned and run by kikes or good goys anyway?

Stuff like this.

I think a black tranny is the ultimate fetish. Do you agree?

nice dark comedy shows , its really after the 70's that everything started to fall appart

i bet that no channel even bought this shit. its nothing

lmao, at least our latest cuck show only featured whites

Show's been cancelled by the way.

Britain was always runned by kikes. Their queen is satanist, the masons came from scotland, they've promoted globalism and they created Israel.

wow what a surprise. Did they even air pilot or something? i bet this didnt get past some commision

Channel 4
Spring

Get ready

In the US when Disney was owned and run by Gentiles we end up getting stuff like Davey Crockett and Old Yeller, in the 50s-60s we had Andy Griffith, Hogan's Heroes, Leave it to Beaver and a bunch of other great family shows and now all we get is fucking stupid comedies revolving around put-down jokes and constant sex and shitting on men and glorifying women and minorities and inserting as many Jewy shit points as possible. Fugg when did things change so radically

is it the same Channel that ran Skins?

Yes. This will be the new skins. White girls are gossiping about this non stop

it's not tv, it's some shit youtube thing.

Get your cuck shed and chastise belt ready!

that's still media

don't listen to this retard. no one is aware this exists. like 90% of the veiws on that youtube vid are Sup Forums because this was already posted here.

remember watching that shit with ex-gf, for some reason girls really dig it
what a subversive pieces of shit

ahahah, you bet.

Hot. I can only dream that one day I will be able to watch my wife get pleased by a ripped, African sex god's throbbing big black cock.

Someone posted this shit months ago and I said then the same I say now: Don't get all buttmad then give them a bunch of fucking views. That's what they want.

People don't like it, let it fail on its own.

>black guy makes his sex fantasy through a YouTube show

A far more interesting show would be an upper class family that had some bad luck and was forced to live in nigger town and how they cope and whatnot.

*upper class white family

Stop hiding behind an American proxie sved

I will be standing in the garden watching it through the window as my wife snugggles on the sofa with her black bull.

As long as it showed her longing for her landlords big beautiful black cock and her posh cunt getting big smashed I'd be all for it

look another black person doing fantasy role play!

It has not been cancelled and will be released on channel four in spring. I have also overheard several girls talking about it in college

This is literately soft core but more faggy because there is no female nudity.

Fucking (((British TV)))

Most white college girls are curious about sex with Black guys if they haven't already had one and gone Black only

source?

this totally isnt racist

It is a great joy that white wives are learning the health benefits of daily African semen consumption. You should try it too!

>its a totally huge thing guys!

If it does get onto Channel 4 it will be shilled heavily for weeks if not months beforehand. A lot of these shows get funding to shoot, then sell the finished product (which a twitter helps do) to ITN etc.

Niggers can't fight
Once whitey takes it to the ground the scrap is over