Brexit 'Will of the people'

Brexitfags BTFO

>Don't vote
>Get pissed at the outcome

This wrong anyway. The referundum had a high participation rate.

>everyone else in the country voted remain

>it's a liberal thinks that those who didn't vote would have agreed with them or that they should be given a second change after missing the opportunity to vote

That is fucking amazing.

They didnt vote so no they dont matter

>The UK population that was eligible to vote
12 years olds are not able to vote because they are not mature enough to hold that responsibility.

>and who cast a vote
If you could have, but didn't bother to vote you can't moan about the outcome of that vote.

>To leave the EU
The majority of those who voted, voted to leave - Which had a higher turnout than the mandate on which the government (and most before it for a VERY long time) holds office.

>who now support a hard Brexit
The majority of those who voted to leave.

>We matter too Mrs May
So if you include those who didn't vote for whatever reason you won? Faggot.

Why do potatoes care so much?

>everyone who wasn't eligible or didn't cast a vote wanted to remain

Because it may mean we no longer have open borders with them and it affects the potato/pound exchange rate.

>People who weren't eligible/ couldn't be arsed's opinions on that vote matter.

> Don't bother to vote
> Get mad when you didn't get the result you wanted

WEWLAD

Why is it that every time Leftists lose an election, they pretend everyone who didn't vote would've supported their position, and every time Leftists win an election, they pretend everyone who didn't vote would've supported their position?

Obama claimed the same shit in 2012 when he claimed to have a mandate to impose whatever because 50% of the country not voting must've meant they supported him.

The interested parties voted. Pro-EU interests lost. Appealing on the grounds that some people chose not to vote is an absolutely garbage argument.

That's the basic flaw of democracy, however those who participate have more of a say than those who did not. Brexit when?

They shouldn't have left the union then I suppose lol

>US population: 318.9 million
>US eligable population: 251.107 million
>voted in the US election: 137.098 million
>voted for Hillary: 65,853,625 (48.03%)
So only about 20,65% of the entire population voted for Hillary, everyone else was against her.

That's partly why they're pissed. Economic realities may mean they have to rejoin it in some form lol.

It's a retarded argument and the only people falling for it were already voting for the leftist faggots.

>people who aren't allowed a vote should be allowed to vote
Well, I'm stumped, there's no way to refute this one lads. Someone call Nige, Brexit's off

so only 75% were eligible
and only 50% voted
and of those 50%, 27% voted to leave
which means the remaining 23% wanted to remain
but what about the other 50% that either couldn't or wouldn't vote? why is it just assumed they would vote to remain?

>People he weren't interested in having a vote didn't vote.
It's self consistant, at the very least

This is retarded.

Potatoes are the leafs of europe.

People who don't vote counts toward whoever won faggot.

>Everyone who didn't vote for something, must be against that thing
Who came up with this logic and why are they literally retarded?

>Half the population didn't vote.
>Which means they would ALL have voted remain.
>People who don't vote should automatically be counted as supporting my side.
>Including those that couldn't vote because they were fucking 3 years old or not citizens.

it's also worth noting that there was a rather substantial amount of people voting all things considered, meaning that all results should be final

The moment you don't vote you chose you do not matter.
And the rest is what? Criminals and babies?

Graph is absolute trash. The exact same thing could have been made if remain had won. Maybe the only difference is the final pie graph would have been slightly larger (possibly reading "People who still support their remain vote") which would still be at just over 25% of the pie.

Certain people are not eligible to vote for legitimate reasons, hence their vote was not counted.

Within that group of eligible voters, those who do not vote are not relevant to the result, it's nobody's problem but themselves.

You only have yourselves to blame, The 'will' of the people, was indeed played out that day. Enjoy.

Hey man leave my narrative alone!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IAM A GRAPH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY POLLSSS THEY WORK HAHAHAHAH NOT MY BREXIDENT!!!!!!

Faggot OP who uses YouGov as official source.
Tell me again how that went with the US election? orite totally meaningless and fabricated.
/Thread

I see they took the numbers off. It turns out including 0-17 year olds in your warped calculations of people who didn't vote for what I don't like gets called out you just have to colour over the numbers.

The third point is the one that pisses me off the most. Dont get me wrong, every single point OP makes is absolutely retarded, but not understanding/respecting democracy is the one that just blows my mind. The left really are fascist pigs...

OP logic best logic. Seriously, sometimes i wonder if they realise they sound retarded but dont mind because they are desperate, or are just simply retarded. Im inclined to the second option

If they didn't vote they deserve their brexit

I hope the Brexit is a fucking failure, after which Scotland and N-Ireland get out of GB and join the EU instead. I don't even care about them joining of EU or not, but it would just be hilarious to see the eternal britbong get absolutely fucked. Glorious revolution never forget

Stop embarrassing us. I was hoping the flag was Ivorian or maybe Italian but no it had to be some muck savage bog monkey that managed to punch a keyboard enough times to construct a comment that is somewhat possible to make sense of.

Stop being sore about the impending arse fucking our economy is going to take. Just lube up and grit your teeth. Ireland needs to choose who it wants to be ruled by, the British or the Germans.

We got a lot of potatoes here Paddy, you're welcome here.

FPBP

If you use the "well most people d-don't want it." argument, then no election never means anything because most people don't vote.

You didn't win, fuck off with semantics and (((polls)))

>PACMAN LIVES MATTER

>democracy is only acceptable when we win
2016 was a hell of a trip

WHAT THE FUCK MAN YOU LITERALLY JUST PLAGIARIZED MY POST FROM

>people who can't or didn't vote matter
come on now

And? You shouldn't sperg out about such trivial shit.
Apply for a patent if it's so important to (You).

The only two that matter...

>not voting
>complaining about result
how can you be this delusional

Fuck that, you've got a shit load of kebabs, bananas, turkroaches and assorted simians.

Won't be long til you're out of the EU too. I know what side my bread is buttered on.