BTFO!! Why is Sup Forums full of Islamophobic bigots?

I'm not a Muslim myself. I'm just left wing (problem with that?). But you fucks know nothing about Islam.

>You hate Ilsam because Muhammad fucked a 9 year old?

Obviously A. You have never read the buybull and B. You have never read the Qur'an otherwise you wouldn't make such stupid comments. Mary was 11 when she was married to Joseph or are you OK with 11 but not 9?

>You claim that Islam is violent

Funny. Violent and radical, are they? have you heard of the KKK they are Christian and they are radical and they are also violent.

>You think Islam is anti-freedom?

Anyone who values Democracy and freedom should be anti Trump btw. It's actually Trump supporters who're anti freedom. Not Muslims. Trumpleforeskin and his bunch of banana Republicans signed an executive order banning people from certain countries. This order was unconstitutional and the acting Attorney General refused to process it because it was against the law. . .Trumpleforeskin sacked her putting himself above the law. The whole basis of a free democracy is the NO ONE is above the law.

Oh, and just to help further you education... there is NO such thing as sharia law. The word sharia is Arabic and it means law. Islamic culture is not backwards. Islam is responsible for mathematics, algebra and astronomy just to name a few. Try reading a few books instead of getting your information from the Sun and the Daily Mail or your mates down the pub. Islamic religion just like Christianity is what is backward.

Please stay away from politics until you've educated yourselves. By being into politics, you already ruined things.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

also, sage, consider suicide

Islam should generally be embraced and tolerated among traditionalist.

They should be unleashed on degenerates and women (but I repeat).

Oh wow. Great argument.

Just like every other intentional right winger.

I didn't get past the first few lines. This is just a courtesy sage to let you know your thread sucks and you should consider killing yourself

Is this a boy?
Id rape him so hard

You fucking faggots always want Islam until you get Islam. Read the fucking Koran-it spells out exactly what they're going to do to useful idiot faggots like you once you've finished cucking your own nation.

And you will never understand until the moment you're about to hit the ground.

Please do everyone a favor and kill yourself before you do any more damage to your people.

Another post. Another argument-less bunch of text

Keep trying. Please.

It just furthers my points that It's normally uneducated people who hate on Islam yet know nothing about it.

rly maeks me think

Shitpost

It doesn't say anywhere in Islam that LGBT communities are 'useful idiots'

nice bait, nigger

>what's philosophy?
>not even posting the full text

seeembarrassing

Stfu you scumbag. You don't make a single point, just blabbering utter shit. Please heat up a pan of animal fat to 220° take a deep breath and submerge your head into it.
Thankyouuuu for reading this and if you don't reply your goat will give in his sleep

Yeah, here, let me post the entire Quran in a screenshot you fucking imbecile.

>You're forgetting the CONTEXT of WHY they are murdering people!
>Those blacks that kidnapped a Trump support who was white and forced him to say "Fuck Trump, Fuck white people and I love black people" were just fighting against WHITE OPRESSION! It's all about CONTEXT!

Wow, hun. Great statement there.

What I said above, is right

>Christianity is the same as Islam. Yet you guys don't criticise Christians, yet hate Islam

>There are many christian terrorist groups like KKK

>Islam invented Maths etc

>Jospeh fucked an 11 year old girl

Nice bait but your argument is invalid for the fact that islamic violence is cultural, all religions have some violent passages. Its not that muhamad married a 9 year old, its that its 2017 and islamic people still do. Also the kkk is fucking harmless in comparison. Sharia law is a thing as long as primitives want our countries to follow their primitive rules. (Not defending trumps anti-religious freedom policy) but sharia law is the definition of being the opposite of religious freedom

>Mary was 11 when she was married to Joseph

Mary's age is never stated in any of the Gospels you dumb fuck.

Tl;dr terrorism

Why do christfags get so triggered about the Qur'an talking shit about disbelievers/nonbelievers?

Islam considers you a believer if you believe in the one almighty God and in the day of reckoning/the last day/the apocalypse. So according to Islam, Christians are believers.

So instead of being faggots, join us in the real holy war against the real enemy, the athiests, pagans and idol worshipers, you niggers.

>islam invented math
They didnt
nazi germany invented the helicoptor, whats your point anyway
>still replying to bait pretending liberals exist here

>I'm not a Muslim myself. I'm just left wing
I stoped reading at that point.

I'm an Atheist, genius.

Also, no it doesn't.
Islam considers a "believer" to be a "believer of Allah" not any other god. You have no clue what you're talking about and should actually read the Quran. Members of other religions under Islam for a thousand years had the option of-
1. Converting
2. Paying a heavy religious tax
3. Being killed.

Within the last 200 years or so though, it's either-

1. Convert
2. Be killed

This quote from the Quran directly deals with this -

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."

You see they note, the other's god is not the true god and to kill him. They also call him the "unbeliever".

Also here are some more -

Muslim (31:5917) - "Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger'."

Muslim (31:5918) - "I will fight them until they are like us." Ali's reply to Muhammad, after receiving clarification that the attack Khaibar on was to convert the people.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Didn't read lol
Have a picture of Mohammad

>after receiving clarification that the attack Khaibar on was to convert the people.

kek. Just had to point out the stupidity of their thinking with this quote.

This is why CChrstians should be banned from USA

If Muslims are going to be banned, then so should Christians.

I don't hate them so much for being muslims, as much as I don't want filthy durka durka subhumans shitting up white countries.

also

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Joseph never fucked Mary. Mary was a virgin. God fucked that loli.

>t. filthy fucking towel head

>making non-muslims pay tax

Suck dicks in space and kill yourself nigger

Funny, because the Jewish people actually say that Mary WAS fucked by Joe.

>>There are many christian terrorist groups like KKK

You really can't be a terrorist group if you don't engage in terrorist activities. Show me a Christian militant organization not allied with a state that goes around killing other Christians for slight variations in belief and attacking non-believers.

Most KKK members would consider themselves an American before considering themselves a klansman and a FBI agent before considering themselves a klansmen.

Most ISIS fighters are pledged to ISIS

kill yourself tbphwy

OP is proof that the west has lived in good times for far too long thus creating weak men. Hard times are incoming and it'll purge out these weak willed nation traitors right quick.

>You claim that Islam is violent
Yep. That's why it's a problem. The fact that you have to reference a group that isn't even prevalent or violent anymore betrays how incapable you are of arguing the only point that actually mattered.
Too bad. 0/10

Okay now try actually defending Islam instead of (erroneously) shitting on other things to make it look barely less bad by comparison.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

saged your dirty fucking shill.. why are these threads being replied to?

Yep. Normies wouldnt know what btfo means.

>So according to Islam, Christians are believers.
Nope. They consider them People of the Book along with Jews early on, but at best that makes them a 'retarded' sect of Islam, and we've got all of history to see how Islam treats other sects of itself. And then in practice they just wholesale slaughter both groups anyway, just like their prophet did.

KKK has a stories history of violence and terrorism and now have covertly infiltrated law enforcement.

Well if you don't want to Associate KK with Christianity, then..
>Show me a Muslim militant organization not allied with a state that goes around killing other Christians for slight variations in belief and attacking non-believers?

Also, just because a few radicaly are in ISIS, doesn't mean muslims support them.

Also, modsst muslims don't eve support this so called ''sharia law''.

Stop reading Breitbart and Infowarrs. Maybe get outside and experience the world. I know many Muslims who live normal lives just like you. My sister is also currently dating a syrian refugee from liberia, and he's a swell guy.

If you judge muslims because of some guy like bin laden, then I'll judge christians and right-wingers all being like Dylan Roof

Damn, This CREW doesn't even hold a candle to CTR. No fighting spirit

oops forgot to sage all fields

kys uneducated fool

>checks flag
Yuuup

Shut up muslim cocksucker

/thread

>lives in good times

>people used to be poor
>women couldn't vote of have say on what they do with their bodies
>women were also forced to be housewives instead of making careers and travelling the world
>lgbt was abused by the public
>poc were also abused and never had the right to marry into white people communities

>huurrr look guise...the old days and 1950s were so greaaattt!!!!! LOL

that's how silly you look

K Y S

K Y S

K Y S

It must be incredibly frustrating as an Islamic Jihadist not to have your views and motives taken seriously by the societies you terrorize, even after you have explicitly and repeatedly stated them. Even worse, those on the regressive left, in their endless capacity for masochism and self-loathing, have attempted to shift blame inwardly on themselves, denying the Jihadists even the satisfaction of claiming responsibility.
It’s like a bad Monty Python sketch:
“We did this because our holy texts exhort us to to do it.”
“No you didn’t.”
“Wait, what? Yes we did…”
“No, this has nothing to do with religion. You guys are just using religion as a front for social and geopolitical reasons.”
“WHAT!? Did you even read our official statement? We give explicit Quranic justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers.”
“No, this is definitely not a Muslim thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you defame a great religion by saying so.”
“Huh!? Who are you to tell us we’re not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core of everything we do, and we have implemented the truest most literal and honest interpretation of its founding texts. It is our very reason for being.”
“Nope. We created you. We installed a social and economic system that alienates and disenfranchises you, and that’s why you did this. We’re sorry.”
“What? Why are you apologizing? We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the streets. We targeted unwitting civilians – disenfranchisement doesn’t even enter into it!”
“Listen, it’s our fault. We don’t blame you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out.”
“Seriously, stop taking credit for this! We worked really hard to pull this off, and we’re not going to let you take it away from us.”
“No, we nourished your extremism. We accept full blame.”
“OMG, how many people do we have to kill around here to finally get our message across?”

>what is political discussion?

Yeah drumpkins!
Islam is not violent, it's the christians that are also violent!

Remember Saint George??!! He killed that dragon for no reason - how many dragons have muslims killed (Answer is none)???

Hahaha stupid drufkins.

Because Islam is the red pill they are advocating while at the same time trying to discredit it so they can push their inferior red pill

>people used to be poor
>women couldn't vote of have say on what they do with their bodies
>women were also forced to be housewives instead of making careers and travelling the world
>lgbt was abused by the public
>poc were also abused and never had the right to marry with their people communities
Are you describing Islam?

The Imams will say that as they throw you faggotry off buildings.

I know this is b8 but I don't have a negative view of Islam itself, I've actually read the Koran and I can easily read through the right's hyperbolic "Islamaphobic" statements. However, brown people/sandniggers are still fucking backwards culturally and I don't like them.

I do think that the right should focus on educating itself more to learn from its enemies and to get away from the dumbwhitetrash meme. Although there should be a careful balance, we will need to rely on the white working class as our base at the same time.

I don't know what you mean by 'normies'. Normal people who aren't trmup supporting retards?

Also, I'm very familiar with BTFO and what it means.

And quite frankly, all I see on Sup Forums, is 'Sup Forums BTFO!!!' hence why you must be fucking idiots to be getting BTFO this many times.

Also
>politically incorrect
>INCORRECT
Incorrect on your knowledge on politics and how the world is.

So you decide to pick on poor Muslim countreis?

The same ones YOU are bombing right now.

I'm mexican dude. The only people we bomb is our own people.
Unlike you muhammed pig fucker

I've never seen such glorious tempting bait. even the OP pic is begging for me to reach out and piss on her. it's not just the tumblraaaaaap that you posted but all the bountiful buzzwords.

what th?

fucking, it's Sup Forums peoplke who support these white countries that are constantly bombing muslims because they want capitalist oil

OP is either a larping faggot or a snivelling, braindead cunt who has no idea what they are talking about and wandered outside of their Tumblr hugbox by accident.

Other side of the wall for you, bitch.
Sage

>“So long as there is [the koran] there will be no peace in the world”

>Mary was 11 when she was married to Joseph
Try 14. She also remained a virgin. That's a big part of the story, not sure how you missed that.

No us familion, we have our own oil in the mexican Gulf. Even burguerland had people there until the deepwater horizon event thanks to BP negligence by UK CEO and USA CEO

So I can call you pigfucker, pigfucker.

poo in quaraan

>read Qu'ran
>become full fedora
if this is not a satire post then please kill yourself or just move here

Christianity went through reforms to make it more applicable to modern say society and we have separation of church and state.

Islam has been the same barbaric piece of shit since it came into existence, it says lie to progress islam, kill those who abandon Islam, cut off thieves hands, and under Sharia there must be 4 witnesses if a woman wants to accuse a man of rape.

Sharia, which 60% of Muslim's support to have in the USA. Now while your correct there are some radical Christians, that number is not over half, also look up a basic concept about called "proportions."
You might of heard of it before when people talk about your mongoloid head you retard.

>Mary was 11
Citation needed
>KKK is violent
Citation needed
>the order was unconstitutional
Citation needed
>Islam is responsible for blah blah blach
Citation fucking needed
>Try reading a few books
Take your own advice, stop listening to fake news. Sage.

Now when I see butch cut liberal, I want to fucking stab them in their fucking eyes. That way the rest of their life is miserable.

1) Muhammad married her when she was 6, and had femoral sex with her starting at that age. He technically didn't penetrate her until 9, but he still raped her starting at 6 years of age. Muhammad was also about 50 years old when he married her.

2) There is no valid source for your claim that Mary was married at 11, jewish law indicates that the minimum age for men was 16 and for women was 12. The estimate is that Mary was 14 and Joseph was 17. They also never had intercourse.

>Libya
Why are you not helping me out there?

I've read it 1 and a laf times, and there's no way it's any different to the bible.

Mary was 13, not 11

R A R E
A
R
E

>Very fast faggot falling at incredible high speed

>13 is fine

>whom disbelieve

What tard translated this? I understand that murricans are so stupid they use "who" instead of "whom" all the time because they literally don't know the difference, but how stupid do you have to be to use "whom" instead of "who"?
I get that people use "big words" to translate "holy words" to impress the pleb, but this is just dumb.

>You think thing 1 is bad? Sure, but thing 2 is ALSO bad, which makes thing 2 not bad anymore.

I know this is a troll post, but there are actually people who present these arguments. Especially for Islam and weed

Which makes things 1 not bad anymore *

>Virgin Mary
>virgin.

Hurr durr

Or did I miss the part of the Bible where E.L God wrote about Joseph going 50 shades on Mary?

1. you are a kuck lord fag op
2. you are a fucking Kike kebab go back to turky you fucking terroiest liberal fucktard Feminazi
3 Mohammad is a pedobear
in summary
ops a fag ops a fag ops a fag
nigga nigga nigga coon coon spick!

>You think Islam is anti-freedom? Anyone who values Democracy and freedom should be anti Trump btw. It's actually Trump supporters who're anti freedom. Not Muslims. Trumpleforeskin and his bunch of banana Republicans signed an executive order banning people from certain countries. This order was unconstitutional and the acting Attorney General refused to process it because it was against the law. . .Trumpleforeskin sacked her putting himself above the law. The whole basis of a free democracy is the NO ONE is above the law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Your answer doesn't even answer the question faggot. What if you are arguing with someone who dislikes both trump and islam?

age isnt on the clock you nigger

Marry was a virgin.

>I'm not a Muslim myself
Okay, now go to UAE, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran etc
tell them that and then you can lecture me about how I don't know anything about islam.

spoiled upper-middle class brat

Joseph was about her age when they married, so yeah it's fine.

Oh I just read the other questions and they are ALL whataboutism. Today OP was a huge fag.

your a faggot and a spick,go back to mexico you fucking illegal alien.

>KKK argument

Not an argument

Weak attempt