Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhAUnH1tvyQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Quarter
youtube.com/watch?v=-AMfOTfYzw4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-1ydHxbzJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F4U0SXz2DJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not cutting North Caucasus into pieces

Some of them look very European, others look Middle Eastern.

Another Armenian genocide if the US goes to war with Iran.

Sheep fucking for thousands of years

Please explain.

Yeah, Armenia is a shadow of its former self.

While they don't kill eack other, they dance lezginka 24/7
youtube.com/watch?v=IhAUnH1tvyQ

There are lot of Russians living there.

if you stop dancing, will you die?

There are 25 million Azeri's in Iran that live in the Northwestern part that are gonna jump on the first chance to split (cause of discrimination by not being allowed to learn Azeri in schools and other shit related to Urmia).

Turks have been pushing the Turanism meme long enough that the South Azeri's are starting to buy into it with the help of N.Azeri expats spreading the memes. So eventhough Iranian-Azerbaijanis have no problem with Armenians and live in peace with the largest Christian communities there, give it a few years and they will also start LARPing about "muh turanism" and "muh nagorno karabakh" if war happens and N.Azerbaijan/Turkey manage to annex the southern part.
It will basically leave Armenia sandwhich'd between "Turks" on all sides except the north.

Alien invasion. They are righteous humanoids, so Azerbaijan get divided by Armenia and Georgia, Abhazia separatists are teleported to Moscow, Roachistan and Iran and the rest of Shitistans are harvested for compost.

In return for compost, humans are given galaxy-limited travel and non-liver-damaging booze.

I think they are called Russia

>Armenian diaspora

Pretty sure Russia will step in
Armenia is literally at the heart of thier SoI

That's only if Georgia is cooperative enough to work with them after the whole 2008 and allow them to send ground forces.
Arming them won't be a problem though, since Russia has been arming both sides since forever with Iran just to egg on the conflict.

>TFW Armenians have been living in Israel longer than modern-day Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Quarter

Mostly this youtube.com/watch?v=-AMfOTfYzw4

It would be extremly difficult not to continue dancing
youtube.com/watch?v=z-1ydHxbzJQ

>he dosen't know

I could tell you, but, meh

Huge noses
Also master jewery according to Turks
>It takes three Jews to cheat a Greek, three Greeks to cheat a Syrian, and three Syrians to cheat an Armenian.

It would be extremely arrhythmic

Everyone living in former Ottoman empire are all mixed with eachother anyway.
I mean look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=F4U0SXz2DJs
Ever since 800BC most if the time it has been one huge empire (or two) ruling from Anatolia to Egypt to Caucasus to Pakistan.

No idea how there can still be "different group" there. After 2000 years. You are all the same.

nothing, move along

>No idea how there can still be "different group" there.
I am stupid, and cannot understand reality.
Therefore reality is not real.

I mean some emperorS must have done some hitler stuff, or the opposite, some EU stuff (same result).

And meanwhile, longstanding linguistic, religious, subsistence and social divisions persisted, as they have always done and always will. Go too far with the multikulti crap or forced assimilation and you provoke reactions. Even if you win, the situation on the ground will soon cause the appearance of new divisions, give or take a few centuries.

A series of countries being slowly gutted into pro-Russian areas.

Russia's natural sphere of influence gradually reemerging. You want the Turks to have it instead or something?!

Roaches. Putin and his kike buddies love them very much.