Cutting Federal Funding for UC Berkeley

> If U.C. Berkeley does not allow free speech and practices violence on innocent people with a different point of view - NO FEDERAL FUNDS?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827112633224544256

Yes! Do it!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jh2P3n7UNQ
twitter.com/JesseArreguin/status/826958754360877057
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110588465/#110593961
twitter.com/JesseArreguin/status/827170375377178625
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jh2P3n7UNQ

If that's an empty threat or not, we will see what they do now.

I hope that he follows s through on this one and that its not just a threat, but a promise.

Based madman

I've maintained for a while now that the only way to peacefully purge the education institutions is to completely defund and expose it to a ruthless free market.

Based Trump

All student loans are federal, and a Berkeley education just doesn't seem like a sound investment for out nation to be making.

cut federal funding to all universities

>dat 44

I invoked my Pepe dragon, he always brings me at minimum doubles.

>Trump
>Empty threats

The shitlibs are fucked.

Trump always delivers.

Cut federal funding to liberal arts programs

That's where all the faggotry takes place.

Good god I love this man.

Pretty much this because that whole cabal of multiple deans of "diversity" and billions of vice-provosts and middle management all making over $400k+ per year will disappear in a free market.

No more money for safe spaces, SJW degrees, entire campus welfare system will crash.

One of the few things America still has going for itself is having the top universities in the world, if the government actually starts trying to undo that they'll be shooting themselves in the dick

You only have to take the axe to one or two to send the message.

The best schools are private universities

>soon you will be able to hire failed and defunded artists as hookers and hatefuck them while they weep softly to themselves about their misirable lives

Berkeley isn't Ivy League, if you tried to burn down Yale or Cornell you'd get shot by cops instead of being cheered on by the dean and mayor.

what's his endgame

that's interesting, does anyone know what happens when such a thing happens (elsewhere)? I dont recall

Private universities over here start accepting dumber people with money, but there isn't as much of an increase in subversiveness, public colleges are super hard, but there is a lot of subversiveness from 40 year old people that entered once and just stop studying, and instead have made intra college politics their job.

The university allowed Milo to attend.

It was a mixture of enabling students (guess what majors) and residents that protested, and allowed black bloc anarchists to riot.

Now the city police should have handled it, but they were apparently ordered to stand down by the mayor, who is sympathetic to these sorts of activities.

Pls don't nuke a stellar stem program, especially on the basis of the people who hate it doing bad things.

I figured Sup Forums of all places would appreciate a school literally required to eschew affirmative action.

I should also clarify that the police are under control of the city and not the university.

>the mayor,
I really hope he gets a lot of flak over this.

twitter.com/JesseArreguin/status/826958754360877057

Why do little shits think they can do this without consequences

He is the third Bog triplet.

Somebody tell Trump about this

>implying you cant do that now.

>state universities in Peru are hard

well my friend, i guess having an IQ of 90 makes hard a lot of things in life

Where is your leaf?

I hope he does.

Berkeley has been a breeding ground for Commies and subversive leftists since the 60s

fuck that place

based on how often he has been true to his promises i'd be wary of saying it is an empty threat

What a fucking hypocrite.

Trump is going to purge radical leftism from academia by pulling federal funding.

Does this man ever stop winning?

So do nothing? They can't sit idly by and play victim in all this when they are complicit in this, whether it be their own students or security allowing it to go on.

does trump read Sup Forums ?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110588465/#110593961

Trump has yet to fail to deliver.
Unlike OP, the President isn't a faggot.
Pence won't allow it.

Fat and a jew.

He's not going to do it, not yet at least. He's just putting pressure on the university so they crack down on this stuff.

Cutting funding would be a great start. But if we really want to change things we'll need a few dozen Kent States there (and other campuses).

Take that, Berkeley!

yes, yes he does. we president now.

Sad!

So now you are okay with trump sliencing institutions he doesn't agree with? WOW! you guys are okay with facisim. thats why last night those guys stood up for what was rite and shut off milo and his biggoted gang of fascists

What will the left do if Trump comes out as a lesbian who identifies as a man?

If you can't pay, then don't go. Plenty of other institutions that are worth your (parents) dollars
Worthless bait.

None of the shit that went down involved the school's security, and very minimal amounts of the students. That's the point.

It's the fucknuts in Oakland and homeless people that see a public demonstration and go fuck it up every time. The cops crack down on it and it just causes more of them to come out and the riot shit spreads. Every time. It's cheaper and easier to just contain it and crowd control them when it gets too spread out, or else you wind up with the three days of fucking crazy bullshit like when the BLM marches happened. Same shit happens in every city with a lot of poor and homeless people nearby.

Now they are going to riot again because Trump said mean things!

Fucking children throwing a tantrum

he?

>fucking fascist how dare they try to curb my civil rights!
>*proceeds to riot and censor the "fascist"*
>Everyone i don't like is hitler neeeeh

Yet another example of big government over reaching its authority. Go ahead, explain to me how this is at all a worthwhile expenditure of the president's time.

>you guys are okay with fascism

what website do you think you're on?

He looks like a gay beaner pedophile glutton.

Because it makes people I dont like mad.

>stellar stem program

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And why is your pettiness to be rewarded while someone else's is not?

Trump supporting and helping Milo.... He is a jew.

this is why you dont let fucking mexicans take over political positions.

Well then why doeant the city address the homeless probably then. It is the cities fault. If i had rats in my house i wouldnt just ignore them then they eat all my food one night.

>you guys are okay with facisim.
uhhhh... is that a problem?

Trump won the election so our pettiness reigns for the next 4 years at least

Absolutely. Education and media are the two areas we need to make as much progress as possible while he's in.

>So now you are okay with trump sliencing institutions he doesn't agree with?
No it's the principle that tax payer money shouldn't be used to fund organisations that promote violence.
I haven't seen a single action of even reprimand from the democrats against the insurgence.

Soros can easily replace all the gov subs from his own pocket, it's pocket change for him and the entire place is already doing his political work.

The city has a vast network of resources available to the homeless. But even so, they are not enough. At least the numbs can pick up trash and recycle it for cash, unlike other parts of the country that are infested with both trash and the homeless.

So now youre ok with burning buildings and breaking shit like business windows and atms and beating people cause you didnt like what milo would say. Gotcha.

Milo was a white nationalist, he deserved what he got

twitter.com/JesseArreguin/status/827170375377178625

Seems like Trump doesn't understand the difference between protesting students and their university. He seems to think that the university ordered the students to protest.

The vast majority of federal funds UC Berkeley receives are research grants, most of which have to do with physics research.

That's not an argument.

The president is supposed to be the president of all American citizens, not just the ones who voted for him.

>Milo was a white nationalist
impossible, he is a jew and a homosexual, therefore he is doubly not white.

Let a rain of frogs be the sign we are waiting for.
>Let a rain of frogs be the sign we are waiting for.
>Let a rain of frogs be the sign we are waiting for.

It's the opposite mate. Fully privatised education will just increasingly pander to wasters because they make more money that way. My idea is that STEM departments should be generously publicly funded while Humanities departments have to survive in the free market

no they did tell the university police to do nothing to stop it though

Reminder that this isn't just about antifa

This is about the entire fascist leftist movement that is growing

Let President Trump know you as a citizen are concerned about your nation and the threat these lefty fascists pose

Contact the president at whitehouse.gov and let your voice be heard

Top lel

>He seems to think that the university ordered the students to protest
It's fucking Berkeley. Half the professors were probably out there in masks breaking windows

If there's a problem with white nationalism then there is a problem with black nationalism
the problem with black nationalism is the fact it shouldnt exist
because neither should blacks

>probably
Projection

Milo is Greco-Kike.
Neither nationalist or white, respectively.

> Milo
> Prominent White Nationalist

This.

stop calling these commies, fascists.

they aren't fascists. its not a reactionary movement, its an unprovoked assault that has nothing to do with Right Wing politics or culture.

Using the language of Antifa is not going to help you. Call them Commies, that's what they are.

They did. Berkley gives credit for protesting.

Oh wow just fix the homeless problem that was so easy phew thank goodness that's solved you've saved California's cities user. I mean, it was like, we were kind of aware there was a problem with thousands of vagrants coming out here for social services and because the weather is nice year round but we just went, hey guys we're gonna need you to stop shooting up and contribute a bit and it WORKED

Djt doesn't even know who or what Frederick Douglass was.

>white nationalist

(((white nationalist)))

There are plenty of other colleges that dont allow riots. Fuckem.

Do you know what happens when something fails? Something else takes its place.

alright, state universities different than the shitty ones you went to, confident I have higher IQ than you unless you are 1st place in your state university

A Jewish homosexual who fucks niggers is a fascist.

Holy shit, antifa fags can't even think clear thoughts. Sad!

I do. You're petty and all over the place man.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827112633224544256
But didn't the university support the talk? The problem is the city, not the college. The mayor (supposedly) gave the police the orders to allow the riot to happen, California needs to lose federal funding.

It'd be even funnier if CA stopped sending money to the federal government. The economy would collapse overnight and the US military would be forced to invade CA because the US cannot survive without it.

Don't forget it.

>leftist liberal arts school shut down.
And nothing of value was lost.

Bog aren't evil, just excentrics.
Soros and Soros jr. are.

>Using the language of Antifa is not going to help you. Call them Commies, that's what they are.

No! They are DEMOCRATS, they worship Obama and voted for Hillary.
So call them what they are: Democrats!
(And perhaps a few democrats want to distance themselves from them or tell them to stop.)