Trump gets into a fight with Australia of all places

Really Trump? Are you incapable of just being polite?

Also why would you pick a fight with Australia? Are the Aussies building nukes? Sending armies of G'Day-Mates across the border? Taking away American jobs by mass reverse-engineering our technology?

He's incapable of being president

you're a shitcunt

Can't burgers shut the fuck up some time? Canada is now based because of Bissonette.

Obama made a deal with Australia to take prisoners off these islands Australia uses to keep prisoners without affording them protections, basically Obama authorized a transfer of prisoners from an Australian gitmo, complete with abusive staff and sexual assaults and stuff.

only question is why.

It's obangos revenge against drumpf

in short, australia wins and rest gets screwed

We're taking some of your wetbacks in exchange

Does this mean I have to shoot my Australian girlfriend?

Trump literally can't help himself.

He's a literal man child and he's going get is killed. Let's hope a Cuban missile crisis type stress event doesn't happen. Fuck Steve Bannon too

Shoot a load up her shitter m8

He's legit unfit for office. Our electoral college was supposed to stop him. Fucking useless cunts

all i've managed to read so far is that it was a heated phone call.....any news on what was actually discussed?

inb4 it was just bantz

>made up by the media

Let's hope for a high-stress crisis! You gotta pay the price for electing an obvious idiot. I would love to see the USA burn.

I'd of thought someone would've tried to calm his autism down on twitter when he became president.

Would it really be a shock if it was true, with Trump's temper and severe lack of impulse control?

Obama agreed to take some Muslims from you, trump said it wasn't going to happen

except he agreed to hold up the agreement, we're pretty full over here m80

Oh we know why, because Obama was determined to fuck up as much shit as he could to screw with Trump on his way out. Fucking niggers.

we don't care, we like trump.

globalist egg with a fucknig suit on doesn't speak for us

Rapefugees are as dangerous as nukes, infiltrating the homogenus ecosystem and damaging it from within like cane toads. Many such cases!

Send in the emu's

fpbp

source?

Trying to send Islamic terrorist pretending to be refugees to the US?

Turnbull tried to chat shit and he chatted it right back. He seems to have great relations with Egypt, Japan, Taiwan, Jordan, Saudis, Poland, Hungary, India, Israel etc.

It only seems to be Western cuck countries which have a problem. Globalists dont like President Trump disrupting their schemes, not really surprising.

Trump probably told Turnbull to fuck off and he got mad

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

>only question is why.

Come on, user. You can do better.

Trump isn't Obama, case closed. Get fucked Australia.

Your own PM is talking shit about US domestic policy when it's none of her business.

Then send the fuckers back home to fix their goddamn shitholes instead of polluting everywhere else that's "Willing" to throw them free gibs. The buck has to stop here or at least soon if the mass-immigration issue is to ever be addressed. The shit Obama agreed to was a fucking band aid to a deep rend.

>band aid
>implying Obama was trying to fix the problem instead of make it worse

>Why is Trump trying to stop these refugees from coming there hurrrr

Trumplets can't handle the truth that their lord and savior is a man child con.

He's surrounded by yes men. If you ever run against him you'll get dropped. We have autistic group think in the wh

FAT ORANGE SPOILED RICH BOY RETARD

I wonder what republicans are saying behind closed doors...
They wish they had Clinton instead of being stuck worth this madman. They're going to lose seats to the dems in the midterms

I don't think that means what you think it means.

The shills are strong in the this thread.

They're muslim.

That's it.

People look at them and think "Aw, defenseless widdle island fags!"

But no, those fuckers were pelting police with stones and probably screaming "allahu akbar!"

When that buddhist guy is talking about muslims breeding like carp, he's thinking of the Rohingya.

We don't want those fuckers here.

It all makes as much sense as a last minute transfer of 200 million to the Palestinians.

waaah Trump didn't take all our refugees we didn't want waaah.

Australia racist for not wanting them
#Refugees4Australia

They couldn't beat a bunch of flightless birds.

Why do you think Aussies could beat the most expensive military around?

>Also why would you pick a fight with Australia?

Dude, why NOT?

A fucking Halal Snack Pack.

>It only seems to be Western cuck countries which have a problem.
HAHAHAAH mfw Trump unites the around hate of social justice and Europe!