Boogie2988 BTFOing Fat Shamers

Boogie explains why his weight loss is so hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDPIKz2N8Oc

Obamacare repeal when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
youtube.com/watch?v=P-ljUZvT_kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry guys he's going to lose weight for real this time he totally knows what he's doing now and won't regress like all the other times so all you guys calling him a failure for only losing 8 pounds in 10 years can cut it out right now thank you very much he's doing just fine

Fucking hell boogie.

I hate to say this but he actually needs fat camp and a serious review of his health and lifestyle. Dude is a wreck physically and now he's bitching about how hard it is to lose weight? Bitch at his weight he can sweat off more weight than some lose in a week.

I don't fucking get it. Call it an addiction. A disease. A whatever. He has late stage obesity and is taking years off his life with this lifestyle.

Holy fuck. Just holy fucking fuck. Cry me a river boogie, or don't, because I'm out of shits to give

thats literally how this piece of garbage makes 100k a year in youtube shekels

he has made himself a spectacle for collective pity from gullible people

if his wife actually cared about him she wouldn't buy food for him, imagine how much work it is to eat that much everyday and how much effort she has to put in to keep him a giant tub of shit

she can't wait till he kicks the bucket because she'll get lots of life insurance shekels and then go get preggo from some BBC

nah, keep stressing him out and that timebomb somewhere under those boobs that is his heart will pop.

no wonder his wife cheats on him
even a nigger is better company than this pile of cottage cheese

>his wife

This lard of fat is actually married?!

Read all the comments, look how many fat enabling fags there are

yeah and she isn't bad lookin either. I wonder how much she has cheated on him, she must get tired of wiping his ass and helping him move around the house

>Posts video about weight loss progress every few months

>Has been doing it for the past 10 years

>Still weighs the same (possibly more)

I truly wish he would just fuck off and stop making excuses.

Do people understand the amount of food this fucker must consume on a daily basis just to maintain his gigantic mass?

It's less of a partner and more of an on-site chef.

>implying a man who is too lazy to even use a toilet can BTFO anyone
Whatever you say, colostomy boy.

>self help books when youre seeing a nutritionist, therapist, and other medical professionals
dont know who this is but he should start doing these videos while he is walking. change his life in an instant. comments and feedback would be like from an alternate universe.

STOP. GIVING. HIM. ATTENTION.

He makes a living off of baiting retards into watching his videos.

Stop advertising your channel, gtfo boogie.

>i-i see your sitting in front of a computer
>k-keep it up, youre gonna be thin
>dont listen to these thin privelageons
>see you tomorrow

You are assuming he can walk. I'd be shocked if he doesn't have serious complications from obesity keeping him nearly immobile.

It's really sad at this point.

Why is boogies wife with a nigger?

>he has made himself a spectacle for collective pity from gullible people

he's like an obese spartacus, slowly killing himself with food for the entertainment of a shrinking crowd of faceless strangers

>then go get preggo from some BBC
so are the rumors about him being a cuck true?

>520 pounds
>220 kg

How do you even get this fat?

he's been crying about his weight loss since forever, saying he lost it - he didn't, his wife only cares about his money and lets him eat himself to death, i'm done with him

I don't need an explanation from a fat ass why he is a fat ass. No one can defy the laws of physics. Here's how it works:

You eat calories. Your body burns calories. The amount of calories you need to exist day to day and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is different for everyone, but is approximately 1000 when you average it out among the human race.

Calories that you DO NOT FUCKING NEED go into STORAGE. That storage is called FAT. Now, here's the trick:
IF YOU EAT LESS CALORIES THAN YOU NEED, YOUR BODY DIPS INTO STORAGE.

So, find your daily TDEE, subtract 300-500 calories from it, and enjoy your fat loss.

It's not "hard", but it requires discipline, which Boogie "I can't wipe my ass, so I shit in the shower and squish it down the drain with my feet then let the water trickle down the crack of my ass" 2988 doesn't have the least amount of.

Sorry. It's that simple.

they're just friends

He actually shits in the shower? Dear god...

USA

KEK! 9.9/10 should have went with gluttony instead of food.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Ugh seriously is anyone sick of this guy fatsplaining all the time? As if it's not bad enough that he's constantly fatspreading, he feels the need to 'tell us how it is' from a position of fat privilege?

>fat people telling thin people how to think
Ugh can you not?

His colostomy bag literally exploded at a convention, and then proceeded to hurl insults at his gf and blame her for it.

>he's like an obese spartacus, slowly killing himself with food for the entertainment of a shrinking crowd of faceless strangers

hes 42 so shouldbe dead in 10 years at that weight.

Lost it at the George Foreman grill
LTG maybe an asshat but hes pretty based here

Losing fat is all in your head

Boogie obviously has some mental issues he needs to sort out.

Diet and exercise aren't going to work for him. His brain will betray him and end up gorging on KFC

>trusting a tranny about science
wew lad

>8lbs
>in 6 YEARS

I love watching Boogie's weight loss videos. I never play video games so I don't watch 90% of his shit, but man, watching his weight loss videos where he manages to be proud of his ridiculous lack of willpower and blames it on "PTSD" warm me to my core.

The guy had a professional dietician and weight loss expert LIVE WITH HIM for a week and as soon as he left Boogie went back to shovelling food down his disgusting throat. It's hilarious and makes me feel great about myself.

8lbs at his weight is within the margin of error too

he could take a shit and weigh himself again the next morning and weigh 8lbs less

I fluctuate from 130-140lbs depending on how much salt i've eaten etc

he is truly fucking pathetic

This guy is a pathetic fat fuck
Excuses and excuses.
The way to lose weight is to cut back the amount you eat. This guy obviously gorges himself like a swine

After being a weekend away with my friends drinking loads of alcohol, I ended up with an irritated stomach lining, gave me awful stomach pain could hardly eat anything fatty or too sugary as it hurt my stomach.
I basically survived on bland food for two months eating chicken and rice for my dinner every night. I lost 3 stone in weight cause I couldnt eat any food.
Luckily my stomach has healed and I can now eat normally and have put the weight back on.
Thats how you lose weight if you put your mind to it.
Not fucking around speaking to special doctors.

He has shitloads of money. It's not like she isn't riding the cock carousel behind his giant back

If you have a BMI of 55-59, the loss of life-expectancy is 14 years. Boogies has a BMI of 70 and has had that BMI for a long time.

If he's 42, his time is really close to up and 10 years is very generous.

i hate fat people

what is too big to heal on its own?

DDP was able to help this virtually disabled veteran lose weight. Boogie couldn't even stick at a workout routine for more than a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

youtube.com/watch?v=P-ljUZvT_kA

His argument is probably "muh metabolism," right? I couldn't even be bothered to watch a Boogie video

As a medical student nothing disgusts me more than morbidly obese people. I honestly feel little to no sympathy for them. Unless they have gotten in the state they are due to spine problems that prevent them from moving too much they absolutely have no right to be demanding sympathy from anyone, much less wasting our resources on getting them operated just so they can return back a few years later for another operation.

Good God, I have so many questions.
Like wtf does he mean by
>Doc says it is too big to probably heal on its own

what, his ass?
so, he is getting cucked.

the first time i ever set out to lose weight, i lost all sympathy for fat people.

i bulked too hard winter 2015 -spring 2016 and the summer kind of snuck up on me. I realized "oh shit I look chubby" and resolved to fix it.

8 hours of cardio per week (in addition to the lifting schedule I already had) and changed my diet to remove most carbs. I dropped 15 pounds in 6 weeks with basically no effort.

Even better. It's "muh mom was mean to me once a month forty years ago"

>no wonder his wife cheats on him
source?

He had a golden opportunity and pissed it all away
>RRREEEEEEE

>there are people with a BMI of over 20 who exist

casuals

Why is everyone feeding this man, why does everyone give him views? This is sick, this is torture, this is dance monkey dance. This guy is gonna die hardcore because of retards giving him the false confidence that he actually has a market value outside of being a freak.

watching it right now
dude was threatened by his mother when he was a kid, she moleted him physicaly and mentally
im now sad for the dude

Cardio when being that fat is dangerous at least running is cause you can fuck up your legs and shit putting all of that weight on it. Boogie just needs to stop eating so much the reason why his back and knees are fucked up is because he is so fat

Anybody that lifts is going to have a BMI over 20 you beta skeleton.

What a lazy fuck. Im 230 pounds and I've been losing 5 pounds a week by exercising 30 minutes a day and dropping sugar from my diet. Its easy.

Wtf do you eat fucking pounds of salt

I really want Boogiee to post a log of what he eats when he's "trying to lose weight."

Guaranteed that he eats like a pig.

He still drinks Mountain Dew every single fucking day. He won't even switch to diet Mountain Dew

cant wait for obamacare to be repealed and these fat fucks have to pay for their own bad habits.

Why does this waste of space even have viewers? Does he make them feel better about themselves because he's so worthless?

Without a doubt

He probably tries eating right for a couple days but them binges on all sorts of shit. Hitting the pop hard eh

He weighs the same as the mountain kek

What about diet double dew?

I heard cum is fattening.

>still no boogie pasta by german bro

Dissapointed

Is he using some kind of voice changer?

>fat people are just lazy
You have to be fucking retarded to believe this, seriously. What, there's an epidemic of people around the world who are just lazy all of a sudden? Who can hold down a 40 hour work week like anyone else, but in this one regard just so happen to be lazy? All of a sudden, out of nowhere, everyone just got lazy, and you just so happen to be one of the special normal people who aren't lazy? There are successful fat people like John Goodman and Gabe Newell and Kim Dotcom who work hard to make bank, but you simultaneously believe they're lazy? If being fat was a matter of being lazy, no-one would be fat. It's easy as shit to overcome laziness, and being fat in itself is enough motivation to do so. Obesity comes from depression and not giving a shit about yourself. It's like alcoholism or drug abuse. It's just the entry level form of that, for people who are too scared to do drugs or can't drink.

But depression doesn't exist if you don't have it, right Sup Forums? Got to keep believing there are people below you so that you feel good about yourselves and less frustrated with your wageslavery and general meaninglessness. Great job falling for the (((MSM))) meme.

It takes a lot of effort. Even eating like a pig the biggest I got as uni ended was 250 @ 6' even. Took me a year to get back down to 180 because I'm lazy as fuck.

I hated it at first but he caught me with the jump cuts

this is a good nigga

oh you're definitely right there.

my "overweight" phase was 180 at 5'10. definitely not in "knees and hips will collapse upon running" territory

>down to 215
>was 310 last year
feels fucking great man

She's a feeder.

>cooking dinner for my gf and I
>making enough so we both have enough leftovers for our lunches the next day
>we're both normal weight
>can't believe the amount of food we go through in a week
>how do fat people do it..

abdul is right
stop supporting dr. dugong with your clicks and views

Just ride the fucking recumbent bike until you can sit on a the regular bike without breaking it lmao.

mountain only weighs 420

he's also one of the strongest men to ever compete

boogie probably couldn't bench press a 45lb bar

bro that veteran vid always gets me. that man made such a huge turnaround it was insane. powerful motivation right there.

Not that simple.

I lost 40 kilos in 6 months by just reducing my calories intake, and it was scarily easy, I just selected some things to eat regularly, avoided some thing and started eating at regular hours. I didn't even do physical exercises nor changed my daily lazy routine, I only changed what I was eating, not even the amount of food changed that much.

It was so incredibly fast and easy to lose weight by a simple diet that I started questioning why some people (which I now were truly trying) have such a hard time to lose weight, and then it hit me that there must be something else happening to these people that we have not understood completely.

It is so simple and fast to lose weight by reducing your calories intake that their problems can't be that simple, even considering the majority is just lazy.

When a problem is so easily corrected by a solution but the issue is persistent, then you have to start questioning the connection of issue to the problem, questioning if the problem you were addressing was the real issue.

After this I started to believe a lot more in obesity being caused by gut bacteria mutations or even contamination affecting the mind of people, likely caused by some industrial component we are unaware of.

Also, I checked other reasons for my fast weight loss, I made some checks with different doctors, tested for everything, hormones, kidney problems and etc, and nothing unordinary was detected.

It really amazes me how someone can let themselves get that fat. Like jesus christ, i can't picture all the food he needs to eat to maintain that weight.

t. Fatty

weighing a lot still makes you overweight, regardless of how much of that meat is muscle, friendo

Fatty bum bum

>fat people aren't LAZY they're SUICIDAL, you idiots!

Something similar happened to me a few years ago after super bowl.

Didn't drink too much, but was sick as crap that night and the next day, I'm guessing something was off with some of the party food.

Could not stomach anything. Only ate when it was down to eat something or pass out.

Lived on rice and plain baked chicken breasts for like three months, lost 26 lbs.

Lazy meaning he if could spend just 30 minutes a day taking a walk and not eating like a pig he would lose most of that weight

Thanks Genghis

>i depressed when moved in with wife
get kicked in the dick
you fat fucking shit

Whoa wait, got a link about this?

>only

God I wish I was that tall, ever female is a lolita to him. Forever 5,10 manlet

losing weight is literally as easy as eating less food

if you can't manage that then you're a fucking failure of a human being and shouldn't expect society's support

This is about 95% of my exposure to this you tuber.

A couple of times a year someone will post some sort of update, where he has 1,000 excuses and no changes.

>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

WHY IS IT RAINING IN MY OFFICE REEEEEE

Don't be. He left that life a long time ago and has been well off for a long time. The guy has every motivation under the sun to lose weight but is too lazy to act and will resort to any excuse to get out of a workout.

I can't have sympathy for this asshole.

What a fucking weak-willed bitch.

I used to play football in highschool. Offensive line, so I had an excuse to be big. I recently decided to start losing weight because I want more pussy, and it has been so goddamn easy. I lost 40 pounds just by doing moderate cardio daily and cutting back on my caloric intake. I can't even wrap my head around how these tubs of lard get to that size in the first place. All they have to do to lose weight is eat like a regular human being. How many fucking calories must he eat a day to maintain that weight?

This copypasta, even if its false (or not) makes me lmao every single time.

You actually think that having a decent amount of muscle mass is bad for you just because it puts you over a certain BMI?

lol