Seen at my university. Miscegenation propaganda

Tired of seeing this shit man. This is a poster for the screening of some movie on campus. It's everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmzworldnews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't miss the sequel: "My life as a single mother"

>Tired of seeing this shit man
and yet you come complaint on a anime board

makes sense.

at a bus stop

Is it any surprise?

tmzworldnews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/

Does this work? Do not even very liberal white women hating on white men...end up pursuing white men for marriage?

and the Hollywood film: "Sweetness inside of my belly"

Maybe the poster will make you grow as a human being. Just look bravely at the poster. It will not hurt you. It is just a poster.

Fuck off shill

>tmz

I'm sure it has an effect. But it's likely on a subconscious level. I just hate seeing it everywhere. The new Star Wars is apparently gonna be a romance between white Rey and nigger Finn.

sure bro

>race doesn't exist
>unless you aren't hiring minorities
>or if any white ever shoots a black man
>or theyre Muslims
>or applying for college

Why is it always black male and white female?

>once you go black you'll never go back

White women are easy targets for psychological warfare

>that profile
That thing is as far from human as it can be without swinging from a tree.

What is the solution to all these negroids and the jews that promote them.

Go poo in the loo pajeet. And fuck off with your tmz kike shit.

Now show an xray of the whole skeleton and a close up of the skull.

One will look like an ape, the other human.

They can't use that argument without fallout.

Print out a skull comparison on photo paper and leave it suplerglued to the glass over the hands.
Do it, don't be a weakling.

You might convince someone.

I have an hard time to understand why businesses owners didn't fucked off as soon as freedom of association was dead.
Being forced to hire niggers, women, beaners, sandniggers and all other variety of subhumans ( with the retarded among europeans of course ) if a death sentence for so many businesses.

Look at the attrition rate stats for businesses going from small to big ( when the mandatory quotas kick in ) if you want a quick laugh. Laugh that turns to tears when you realise this could easily be you.

>Why is it always black male and white female?

(((They))) know white women are whores and get off on the thought of being ravaged by an animal.

Almost all white women are soulless, degenerate, whores.

Maybe they relate with the abnormally large noses.

Seriously look at the nose on that dude. I bet his sneezes generate enough wind power to energize small cities.

Seriously who pays for this shit?

Not really a surprise.
Anyone could see that from the first mention of that nigger ape subhuman gorilla being in the first one.
Don't watch it, don't pay anything, don't talk about it.
It isn't starwars, it is jew-fest filth.
Disney used to be safe too, then the jews took over that too.

No link to the supposed "study"

AFAIK the original source is Scoopy, a (literal) fake news hoax site.

spooky

Don't be ray ciss

Yeah but it's about a spooky racist white family and the black dude is all "HELL NAW!" so it hopefully scares black men away from racist white families.

>implying black men ever think beyond the next nut

Appears to be a pro-lgbt org, I assume the interracial couple in the poster are lesbians?

They just relate with being an inferior species.

Jews are permanently butthurt because they are fucking incapable of surviving on their own. Since their inception, they have been a wholly parasitic species.
They can't and don't try to fight against their parasitic nature. They simply don't have any skills or abilities or ability to think unless it is how to avoid working or how to steal from people.
They are aware of this, and of the inherent hatred by humanity towards them for their parasitic nature - and so turn all their thieving, manipulating, lying cheating resources towards destroying us - so they don't have to see their disgusting selves reflected in how we view them.

Really wish they had let Kylo Ren kill that faggot

Yep

cry about it some more, you do nothin pussy

Nah I'm pretty sure it's a horror movie. It's called "Get Out." Written and directed by Jordan Peele.

>my stepbrother is a degenerate that believes 100% of the liberal propoganda that is churned out by the jewish machine
>his children all have jungle fever, his son is dating a black girl and his daughter is 16 with a nigger baby, and is dating another nigger that she met at a gas station