Sup Forums, the stress is getting to me. How should I unwind? Drugs? Alcohol? Smokes? Vidya?

Sup Forums, the stress is getting to me. How should I unwind? Drugs? Alcohol? Smokes? Vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

tm.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fap to anime

Meditate

girlfriend

strength training

Start reading

second

All of those at the same time.

I dont stress

workout and a cold shower.

what a fucking troll this is

:(

Hunting, gym, swimming/surfing or just relax and listen to music. Just find a hobby to wind down to.

Excersise, Read. Devote yourself to self improvement

good
advice
leaf

/thread

tm.org/

:^)

Hahahahahahahahaha

I do drugs and play vidya. They've been there before during and after all my relationships.

Do you pray?

Yes. I try to keep a constant dialogue with the deity.

I third this

More Sup Forums

Lift for the coming war

My list

'12-'15 non-stop heavy drinking [X]
'13-'15 daily smoking (1pk/day) [X]
'16-through: opiates and ritual use of cannibis. [X]
'16-through: sleeping pills and meditation []

The pills and meditation were the winner

weightlifting

Gym and a punchbag. Never been stressed since i brought it home.

drugs are the fucking weak. The only drug that would open your consciousness is probably DMT (wouldn't really call it a "drug" desu) everything else is for the weak who can't handle life. Exercise and meditation is the best thing for stress. lift heavy and meditate and you'll be good.

Nothin like comin home from a hard days work and beating the shit of of the bag

>i wouldn't call DMT a drug
Lol thanks for your completely unqualified opinion on an incredibly powerful substance joe rogan, but DMT meets every possible metric to be classed as a drug.
>muh spirit molecule!
No hard evidence, fuck off.

There will be no violence involved in this war, unless, of course, you consider me impregnating dozens of white gurls as violence...we will simply outbreed you cuckboi
LOL

>brown neets posting on Sup Forums LARPing as alpha males
Adorable, stay classy. When germany drafts you as cannon fodder for their war don't come crying on here though, we're busy.

You should study and work.

We don't have time for unwinding anymore.

t. Underaged German cuck

Also this.

>There will be no violence involved in this war
Still living in denial. Of course there is going to be violence - it's happening already... and it's only going to get worse.