Should we take in Reddit refugees?

Should we take in Reddit refugees?

I kinda don't want them

Again, anyone with a lick of sense left reddit ages ago.

>anyone with a lick of sense never went to reddit.

FTFY

They where a Sup Forums colony so yes we should take them in

No one is sad about it because everyone saw it coming. It was only a matter of time.

I'd mad if it were happen to a tame subreddit like T_D though.

/r/theDonald is the real containment site for weaponized autism

If that gets banned, they'll all come here and the board will be eternally fucked, as if it isn't bad enough after pepe was on the news

Redditfugees fuck off, we're full.

>Should we take in Reddit refugees?
Nah tumblr can have them? They are the disappointment child no one likes.

For fucks sake keep the redditards out.This site has seen a drastic drop in quality this election,and it's all because of them.

If they all take selfies and prove they are white.

we need to build a wall around Sup Forums

I still use it, but only for like 2 small, niche subs... It's fun to talk shit with other fans during games and shit...Everything else is fucking cancer, though

I wanna see this shit hole burn so bring 'em in.

>Reddit bans people exercising free speech on their platform without hurting anyone

>haha nobody gives a fuck XD good night alt right!

I want leftist normies to suffer so bad

reddit is good for -really- niche subjects, Everything else ranges from meh to shit virtue signaling for karma points

oh fuck...

Yes, we need to build a firewall and make reddit pay for it.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

didn't they just ban r/all?

We can't stop them. We can make them join us, however. Red pill them hard.

>since the election

no it was since gamergate, they all flooded here during that shitshow and never left

redditors have ruined this site and this board, we need to go back to shaming them on sight

fuck off back there

only for lurking, after a year let them post.

This.

Reddit is actually a place for intellectual discussion. No wonder reddit banned alt-reich regarded from their site.

No. I want them to flood other Subreddits and Tumblr.

>Reddigees
I'd rather have faggots from Sup Forums stay permanently.

>subreddit that nobody posted in
>alt right doesn't actually exist
>reddit and leftist media makes mountain out of self-constructed molehill

we have a long 8 years ahead of us

Sup Forums is just exposure to knowledge in a shitpost medium with no inherent credibility to the poster.
let them come.

Sup Forums didnt flood to their fucktard site when we got btfo why the fuck would they come here
fuck off somewhere else

>goodnight
>alt right
is the MSM still trying to meme this into a thing?

fuck off we're full

nerd

The /r/altright community was objectively better than pol. Trust me, we'll only come here as a last resort. You guys are retarded.

I really don't want them here I'm tempted to build them a containment website.

You guys just need to laugh more.

They're trying so hard to make this illusion real. Just laugh at the absurdity, it will do more damage to their cause than anything else you could do.

They yearn to have their worst fears realized, this is why EVERYTHING they see is literally Hitler.

So, laugh at them. Don't accept their insanity as status quo.

Great, then fuck off.

I am sure they're already in here
they've already been here since before the elections

He did say this was a last resort.

Fuck reddit

You have to go back

Reddit refugees should BTFO
If you were on reddit in the first place you're probably a leftist in the closet
Or a homo
either one

>(((alt-right)))
>implying any Trump supporter actually calls themselves that

SUFFOCATION

NO BREATHING

You made me laugh. Congrats. Have a weird doggo.

Redditor here. Really confused by this website.

Anyway, did you guys hear what happened to Milo?
Those fucking leftists cucks will pay for that.

This

They were /ourguys/ subverting the_cuckold civic nationalists. Ofcourse we let them in...?

milo is a glib opportunist. protean guy who has no real allegiances. that said, the left went too far as they are wont to do

Redditors must return to the shithole we know as reddit

Wake up idiots! Do you think niggers or soros or beaners are turning anyone away?? They are drafting people on sight, we should have the same attitude. Something big is coming and we're gonna need all the help we can get. The whites are the only race divided, you think the black and mexicans are calling out their own kind? White males have become the scapegoat of the world, we need all the help we can get, bantz be damned this is serious. Trump bless

No, I like kikes. Jew-haters can gtfo

Gamergate was the 2nd invasion and the Election was the 3rd.

Voat . Co can take them. Here we are user and there are no titles and no leaders. Its what content do you have today.

You need to go back

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>further increasing the amount of people who still unironically post that cringy and dated green frog, thinking they're fitting in with an ebin meem X:D

Fuck no.

Sup Forums has primarily been a racist libertarian board. It didn't become the racist-authoritarian circle jerk until the retards from stormfront came here

>Implying they haven't invaded Sup Forums long ago
Everyone called me crazy when you I said reddit invasion is happening under our nose.I dare you to say the word nigger to any other board and see what happens.

>I still use it
Then go back there.

I think using language like that will give people the wrong idea that alt-right is racist

spot the plebbitor

reminder the post gamergate influx are all phoneposters

always shame phoneposters

do not normalize phoneposting

lol

No. Let voat have them.

gamergate caused traffic to double in less than a year, the election was a minor spike compared to it

fuck no /r/altright are fucking cancer, they can stay with Reddit, migrate to t_d if you must but they can fuck right off.

we have enough idiots in Sup Forums as it is.

Build firewall to block IPs that have visited reddit

>keep reddit out
They are already here and you people invited them

fuck no

you need to go back to that shit hole too

For sure, but in terms of Sup Forums it was a pretty significant spike and now that the election is over these retards are spilling over into other boards

FUCK NO

This site has already been poisoned enough with these alt-right plebbit retards, we don't need more

but most of them were fucking phonefags

if they lurk moar and dont bump every single shitthread then i dont see a problem

>>alt right doesn't actually exist

this is a stupid meme

you have to go back

suck your own nonexistent cock

Open borders for Sup Forums

Refugees are welcomed here!

In this case it would be like the US putting a travel ban on fellow anglos, not ok.

Fuck off we're full

their existence is suffering.

is a pig who is content to writhe in mud a winner in any right?

their very existence is their punishment.

Nice meme goys.

>They were /ourguys/ subverting the_cuckold civic nationalists. Ofcourse we let them in...?

Basically pol without the focus being irrelevant memes. It was pol filtered. This site has become fucking garbage. Our reddit colony was the only thing we had left.
>le bogdanoff
>le pepe
>le varg
Pol is unfiltered garbage. A bunch of faggots calling each other faggots. Effort posting is long gone. You guys are lame.

most of the people in there were mainly from here establishing a beachhead. You could easily tell from the posts and comments

image.jpg

Just like if those retards werr not already posting there

what reddit considers to be "alt-right" is just white nationalism and it's been around for longer than that label

nope, sorry, we can't risk any bad dudes sneaking in with these reddit "refugees".

all "refugees" are temporarily banned until we can deal with these online terrorists going around trying to tread on everyone's rights, causing havoc and promoting violence.

Sup Forums is a peaceful board that is very libertarian-right friendly and we've gotta be both smart and tough to make sure that these nasty elements don't harm the good, honest people of Sup Forums.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

then why the fuck do they order the threads by votes you pleb.