Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-V4iJhnHhA
youtube.com/watch?v=USqdlC5i5yo
youtube.com/watch?v=5GhnV-6lqH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> get violent
> expect the military to be with them

Explain this fantasy

She says while tweeting from her mansion.

Nazis won't win

Do they not realize that they are using the exact same tactics a fascist revolution would?

wat, twat

>heart x 3

gay

checked

they don't recognize the irony

>once the military is w us
>military is 90% GOP/right wing
Yeah, good luck with that you violent commie jews.

little did she know that the military is in full support of the God emperor...

seriously Trump is one of the presidents with the biggest military support ever

>military
>supporting the far left
Kek. They've always been solid red, probably more so now after all the gay and tranny shit Obummer tried to push. It's mostly southern white guys.

leftists hate the military but simultaneously believe that half the military are leftists or bufoons that will join them. Leftists in general have needed someone to arm them and/or fight for them, it used to be the ussr but now they are expecting the same from the army.

>meanwhile half of the barracks in the US have replaced the official Trump presidential picture with his god-emperor portrait

But how can they fight the government? They'll just get killed by drones

Military overwhelmingly supports the new administration. I wish a nigga would.

Hmmm, Sarah Silverman. She is from Hollywood, and she is also something we call a Jew...........yep nothing suspicious over here!

OKAY, YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS RIGHT NOW

GUYZZZ IT'S LIKE WE ARE DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY / REBELLION / STARKS
AGAINST EVIL DARTH VOLDETRUMP LANNISTER

what's the story here?

>implying anyone really wants to be with her

Why would the military side with the people who wany to disarm and defund them?

When I was enlisted in the Navy, I met a lot of degenerate normies.

The only ones who are based are the RDC's, senior enlisted and officers.

The rest of the enlisted are mostly scum-bags.

>once the military is with us
>the United States military
>siding with genuine communists
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also smaller, more reserved chuckle at the fact to fight fascism they intend to use the military to overthrow the democratically elected leader and replace him with the leader they preferred

why Sup Forums ALWAYS right?

Lol mil fag here

Majority of the military, especially combat arms, is straight, white, and conservative.

Good fucking luck, kike.

>military / police
>support the leftists
lmao

>the military
AHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DELUSIONAL
Instead of starting the fight themselves they wait for the military while shitting on the 2A on every occasion, bunch of fucking hypocrites.

wut???

does she not know that the military loveTrump?

The everyday ocurrence of leftist politically motivated violence? What more does one need to know?

literal communists expecting the military to side with them

>MFW you get a mass email asking for people to refer to the president as "The God Emperor Trump".
>MFW the Major who sent out that email is rotated out of base and we are told to "disregard."

16 years of this.

>The South disproportionately contributes to the US armed forces.
>Expecting good old Southern boys to EVER side with the left.
>To the degree that they'd overthrow the president.

Loving
Every
Laugh

>Once the military is with us
Um, does this retarded femkike not understand how the military works, or the kinds of people who are in the military?

Its like she is the woman equivalent of a 1980s GM parts bin car. It all snapped together, but nothing fucking matches or is right.

The mad dog allowing the military to slip in comi hand LMAO

She's a just Trump supporter that got pepper sprayed by some anti-fascist (fascist). Sucks for her too. Pepper spray reallllyy sucks.

Senator Al Franken
Fake Newsman
Fake Senator

Fucking kek. The left has been demonizing the military for fucking decades. And the cops.

There is no fucking way the military turns on the right when they come from the right. Their parents are republicans. Their grandparents they love voted for Reagan. Their friends are conservatives and call them heroes while the liberals call them terrorists.

Asking the military to turn away from the right is like asking it to turn away from itself. No chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-V4iJhnHhA

He looked like a reporter, why would he on camera give a cute white girl a face full of whatever was in that can?

Right?! Dis nigga

She's such an idiot. If members of the military do side with 'them' it will be the weakest of our ranks.

Why do you think the military has been loosening their laws on gays and trannies? The dems knew that the armed forces would not be on their side when the happening happens.

kill yourself trumptards
you're fucking pathetic

>i have a cunt and am on my period

exactly what she said

>ha ha the military is a bunch of dumb uneducated rednecks
>military pls help

Yeah right, get fucked kike

biggest disappointment in years

>Implying Clinton wouldn't literally have Soros in her cabinet.

This time the ovens will be real.

Good luck Sarah.

>(((Silverman)))

>ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US

Oh sweetie, the military is on our side.

Alabama fag here. Veterans regularly get saluted and told their heroes even just when they are walking through the stores shopping. They are heroes down here. The fact that the left thinks they will turn away from the people who love and honor them and fight for the left who hates them and the shithead spoiled progressive millennials who called them terrorists baby killers (remember that phrase from a few years ago?) just shows how fucking retarded they are

She would fit right in.

She's hot.

underrated

Navyfag here. I know plenty of people in the military who do not like Trump and voted for Hillary. Those same people also took an oath to the constitution and aren't looking to overthrow the country

she actually made this post? holy shit

why is this fetus aborting oven dodger famous again?

crew memes are really bad

worthless kike that liberals find funny and she isnt even hot.

was talking to the media and got pepper sprayed by those antifa pussies.

could be hotter

>its Treason, then.

>I'm a subversive jew REEEEEEEEE
That's what I read.

"Man" hands.

Is that the military they condemned for years

looks like a demon that is supposed to look like a deformed woman to make you scared

Not hot?

If you think that fridge body is hot you might be gay. without pushup bra's and miles of velcro holding in her flab she looks like absolute shit.

KEK this

I'm a TN fag myself, nickname is "The Volunteer State" for good reason. It's pretty much the same here, even the liberals here love our vets. I can't even begin to imagine the army siding with the extreme left.

Her tweet shows just how disconnected she is with reality. She doesn't even know that it's virtually impossible for the military to support liberals over conservatives.

yeah you could drive a truck between those titties. maybe build a suspension bridge.

laughed hard.

>WE LIVE IN A POLICE STATE!
>MILITARY PLEASE OVERTHROWN THE GOVERMENT
Man, they really are the masters of double-think

She can literally go to jail for this, right?

oh fuck off dude, you can press together any pair of boobs and get that effect it means nothing

>military fighting the people
This is some next level cognitive dissonance. Like holy fuck, what are (((they))) thinking?

Sarah thread?

Of course the left would need the military on their side to do the actual hard work of overthrowing the government, since none of them have guns to do it themselves being against the second amendment and all.
It's fucking hilarious that their previous great reasoning was "you dont need guns, you could never take on the government and army!" and now they want to do exactly that.

LOL LEAF
SEE

>rich female kike inciting a revolution
So cliche

If she really sent that evil tweet, she needs to be investigated.

Here's your answer

youtube.com/watch?v=USqdlC5i5yo

We are reaching new levels of batshit crazy.

>liberals revolt
>right wing squads take action
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better

What a silly bitch.

what an unfortunate, unremarkable, boring body.

Oh wait.... Wrong sarah...

>not being a big boy
fukken fag leafs

>Implying that they arent nazis

It's an enforceable law. you cannot proclaim to overthrow the government

youtube.com/watch?v=5GhnV-6lqH8

Will she become the modern day Rosa Luxemberg?

Any other anecdotes you'd like to share?

no theyre using the same tactics the bolsheviks did down to the fucking letter

she still fucking with jimmy kimmel?

>pickles on meat
fucking gross

With what are a bunch of soft handed college kids fight with? dildos and bongs? flower power this shit is the funniest thing I've seen all day today.