Why are white people so arrogant?

Why are white people so arrogant?

You guys act like white people are the saviors and peak of the human race. Believe it or not, we got along just fine while you crackers were still in caves and huts. Non-whites built and maintained the greatest civilizations known to man and Europe only came to power because of the stolen wealth of the Americas and then eventually, colonization.

What makes you fucks so goddamn special? The world progressed and got along fine before you, and we will after you're gone as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take up the White Man's burden, Send forth the best ye breed
Go bind your sons to exile, to serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness, On fluttered folk and wild—
Your new-caught, sullen peoples, Half-devil and half-child.

That hurt

DAS RITE
DAS RITE
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT

WE WUH KANGZ N SHIT WHILE WITEY WAS LIVIN IN CAVES, DEN HE TOOK OUR SPACESHIPS N SHIT
BTW GIBSMEDAT U FUGGIN KRAKKKA

I have a hard time believing any shitskin can do better when they kick whites out of their country and immediately fall into 4th world shittery.

same goes for detroit and chicago. You niggers have been in the states since the 17hundreds and you still can't maintain civil factions larger than a city block. please die.

If nigs are so great how come their entire society was destroyed by a few cavemen using nothing but sticks and a few propaganda papers?

WE

Even with all the Tech and Help we give you
you never amounted to anything

>WE DON'T NEED WHITEY FUCK OFF WHITEY GTFO BACK TO EUROPE WHITEY
*a short time later*
>HELP ME WHITEY GIBSMEDAT PLS WE BE STARVIN' N SHIT HELP A BROTHA OUT

Wow great posts, you sure told me.

>Melanin is black because its chemical structure allows no energy to escape... making black melanin the super absorber of energy and light

>TFW their own biology steals stuff even from nature
>TFW that's why there aren't any niggers who are bright.

because the savior complex is important to keep white people controlled.
leftists think they're morally better, which justifies the shit they do

Same shit on the right, same sjw white knight mentality, just over different topics

>Non-whites built and maintained the greatest civilizations known to man

Which one is that exactly?

>KANGZ

I dont have to say anything.
Everyone knows that you People are useless
The Muslims know it, the Chinamen know it,
and Whitey knows it.
And yet Whitey is the only one who isnt Milling your bones and wants to help you
And still you Idiots hate us.
Pathetic

They sure did.

Do you yearn for their approval or what? Why else would you care if they are arrogant or not? Just make yourself great. Noone stands in your way but yourself. Ofcourse you gotta first realize there are differences on how to become great depending on your physical and local circumstances.

Ancient China
Ancient Greece
Mesopotamia
Ancient Egypt
The Persian Empire
The Assyrian Empire
Mesoamerica
Indus Valley

Shall I go on?

Sure must be easy to point and laugh at blacks after their wealth and resources were pillaged by whites, their borders were drawn up arbitrarily, leading to clashes of identity and culture and constant civil wars and corruption. It's all your doing, then you pulled out with the little wealth you injected into those poor nations and let everything collapse.

>single white man shows up to africa and saves a whole goddamn country

I would be pretty salty too seeing these foreign people who look and act completely different from your people, just show up and solve every problem that you never could... and just act like it was nothing.

How could you even respect yourself and your people after getting BTFO at every turn and corner like that?

>Greece
>non white
Got anything that held a candle to Rome there son?

White people don't defile beloved Pikachu user.

Ancient China: Chinese
Ancient Greece: The Greek (Europeans)
Mesopotamia to Assyrian Empire: Semites and Copts
Mesoamerica: Indians (Who marched from Siberia over Alaska, which means European descent)
Indus Valley: Indians

And yet all your Technology your Clothes your Buildings and your Food is European for atleast the last 400 years

You are pathetic

>a literal "WE WUZ" thread on Sup Forums that's not ironic

So underdeveloped Whitey invaded your High-Tech-Civs in Africa AND fucked you all up ?

Top Kek

Pretty sure it was the blacks who pillaged the Rhodesians, not the other way around.

>Look at my life
>I'm white, pay taxes, not rich but doing decent
>none of my white friends commit crime, all are decent people who contribute

and then

>13 percent of the pop
>half the crime
>bix noods mutha fugga xxxxx
>kill people for no reason other than initiations
>robbing for five dolla
>rioting over one of your own being retarded
>go on twitter "haha dey dont spice der chiken" :)"

idk mane at least I know which way is up

lol getting mad and sticking up for da niggy women.
gj even their own men don't do that, you're a real hero user!

SOMEBODY QUICK, GET HIM THE MOST MORAL PERSON EVER AWARD HURRY!!!!

Hey fuck you cunt. Greeks were fucking white, how dare you spit on my grandfathers ancestery. Filthy sand nigger faggot. Taking my sarissa off the wall right now and booking a ticket to your house. You are dead buddy.

Whites are responsible for practically all scientific and technological progress in human history. Don't know if you're being serious. We created the modern world, we spread our culture to every corner of the globe, without us you are nothing.

I will play along with your poor trolling..

Can you even name anyone or anything of importance from the persian empire, indus valley, assyrian empire etc?

The ancient greeks, romans, british, french, spanish empires were all more impressive.

>Why are white people so arrogant?
>You guys act like white people are the saviors and peak of the human race. Believe it or not, we got along just fine while you crackers were still in caves and huts. Non-whites built and maintained the greatest civilizations known to man and Europe only came to power because of the stolen wealth of the Americas and then eventually, colonization.

Don't waste your time, /pol's knowledge pf history is limited to pictures could be found on internet, more that than is fiction for them.

First of all

>non-white
>Ancient Greece

Pick on please.

Secondly, where are all those "great" civilizations now? none can withstand the western wind.

While posting from one of the greatest nations white people ever created, using white technology.

You're such an ignorant white man, it physically hurts.

Let's ignore slavery, jim crow, denying of loans to black families, the industrial prison complex, white flight, the crack epidemic and so on. You destroyed Black America and now, much like you do with Africa, you point and laugh at our failings, as if we got here on our own and not by your hand. Fuck you.

Holy shit, do you know the reason behind us taking resources from Africa? because niggers couldn't, wouldn't and didn't care to extract it.

WE WUZ SOLAR PANELS AND SHIEET

>Whites are responsible for practically all scientific and technological progress in human history. Don't know if you're being serious. We created the modern world, we spread our culture to every corner of the globe, without us you are nothing.

Sir, your understanding of science is substantially limited. It is a scientifically proven fact that races do not exist between humans. Skin color is just a genetic trait and there is nothing more than that. Even in genetically isolated countries in Scandinavia there is a substantial mixture of genes from other human populations. What is known as white race is a primitive labeling of a group of culturally and religiously similar people.

So you failed because Whitey didnt help you ENOUGH ?
And still bringing up Slavery and Jim Crow ?
Germany recovered from WW 2 in 10 Years
And you Need 200 ? LOOOOOOOOOOL

>It's everyone's fault but mine

Then educate me, apperantly all the history books and documentaries were wrong and you have proper sources. So hand them over.

Real sources, no Facebook 'We Wuz Kangz' shiet nigger

Lol you are so pissed!
It's not my fault you are too retarded to invent a single fucking thing.
When you guys were getting colonized you had all sorts of tech build on africa and you stupid retards destroyed it!!!!!
Wanna know what it is like to live without the white man? There is an island i cant remember where that still has an indigenous tribe there, they kill everyone on site, starve from time to time and their most advanced item is a bow and arrow.
>2000 + years
>a fucking bow and arrow

You're entire race in it's purest form, will only ever be this retarded and nothing else.

Don't worry. There are millions of retards that run under that white umbrella. Personally asking them to prove their superiority kills that mentality. The herd mentality is strong.

>Be nigger
>Prefer to invade neighboring tribes for slaves and women instead of building own village
>Couldn't give a rat's ass to find out why that rock is shinier that that other rock
>Comes the white man who gives stuff for slaves, trees, land and rhiny rocks
>White man teaches how to do same things as white man
>Years pass
>Start to think i'm better than white man
>Steal land back from white man
>Kick white man from continent
>Decide to also slap the shit out of neighbors
>Forget how to maintain stuff white man gave
>WEWUZ

Guys, the leaf is right

Okay you must be a troll

/Thread

>we got along just fine while you crackers were still in caves and huts
Who's we? Asian? Yeah sure.
Africans? You're STILL in caves and huts without white influence.

because we aren't apes, you nigger

>"lol and like, biology just works for animals! :D"
Ignore this disgusting leaf

Try looking at the flag and id before you respond, retard.

>a cocksucking fucking leaf

Holy shit, you're dumb as fuck and you deny obvious realities. Race is a bad word, the more accurate term is subspecies, and humans have several. And fuck off with your pathetic, faggity "muh skin color", race isn't fucking skin deep you fucktarded cunt. Look at albino niggers, do they look like the run of the mill blonde to you? of course they don't.

An example, do you seriously think there are no white or asian sprinters that have access to the best training and diet and so on, who have dedicated themselves totally to sprinting? If there are many of them, then why do west africans beat them every time? could it possibly be because of genetic differences?

Racial differences are incredibly numerous, I mean, whatever you might think of. Bone density, alcohol tolerance, number of vertebrae, skull structure, urine and saliva properties, reactions to medications, teeth size, limb proportion, average IQ and on and on it goes.

>why are americans and assies so arrogant*

>black culture is generally so shitty that is glorifies crime, drug use and fiscal irresponsibility
>somehow entirely white people's fault

The only thing you mentioned that was legitimate was Jim Crow, which was enacted by the state (ironically, the typical liberals saviour) and repealed after public pressure from whites and blacks.

No he Isn't. Stop being such a faggot.

So Sup Forums need a visual aid to appreciate the extend of history and get out of his limited understanding of history.

whites are cancer

How'd your glorious advanced civilizations get btfo by cave dwellers?

Fuck you, you are the user who thinks Greeks were black. Im not talking to you subhuman.

Top kek.

You just admitted multiculturalism only leads to conflict with your 'arbitrarily drawn borders' comment.

You hurt my feelings brah

Took over 50 worda to say you dindu nuffin.

Top kek.

Fuck off. "Black culture" as it exists today was manufactured by white and jewish record producers and their house nigger puppets. Blacks, despite segregation and systemic racism, were attempting to peacefully integrate into American society before the black family unit was completely destroyed by scumbag whites.

Besides, this thread is not about blacks vs. whites. There exists many more types of peoples and civilizations, the only thing you people seem to come up with is shit mocking blacks, who have received the full force of white abuse and pillaging.

Sounds like Sup Forums

Fuck I forgot to quote the idiot

So, Obviously I attacked the only thing you are proud of yourself in the world, and proved it to be valueless, and you are pissed. Get a life. At least read some books. You are mentioning ancient discarded science now.

physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

>"3. There is great genetic diversity within all human populations. Pure races, in the sense of genetically homogenous populations, do not exist in the human species today, nor is there any evidence that they have ever existed in the past."

Superior post here

t. loser of genetic lottery

I never implied greeks were black, but they certainly wouldn't fall under what we define today as "white". Reading comprehension, you stupid cumskin.

>black people have zero autonomy, all of their shortcomings are the fault of other races

If chinks can learn the language while building the railroads with TNT and end up doing this well, nogs can develop some personal responsibility and stop smoking crack.

Please remove this immediately

What rises must fall

fuck off nigger jew

Says the Guy who started the "Hate on Whites" thread

My Ironyradar just overloaded

>we gave them civilization and shit

Plenty of countries did fine without any natural resources. And I think they still have plenty left over.
How much was even removed? I don't think Europeans took much.

>Why are white people so arrogant

Nah we are just confident in our abilities, you are just a jealous hater with 80 IQ that cant compete with the white man without affirmative action helping you out.

>while we were doing this
>we

You mean while intelligent, educated people of all races were doing that, your uneducated, white trash, jobless ass sits on a computer at home spewing racist bile and making ignorant image macros

>it is shientiffically proven race is onnly skin colour u guise :DD

>South Africa
>White
Pick one

wow man 0 knowlage
> Believe it or not, we got along just fine while you crackers were still in caves and huts
wew what?What are you talking about?Like few midle eastern kingdoms and egypt?So what?They never reached near our levels.And they where not black.Egyptians arent black yust like midle easterners.
> Europe only came to power because of the stolen wealth of the Americas and then eventually, colonization.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow your a retard
Europe came to power becose of our superior thehnology you retard.
>What makes you fucks so goddamn special? The world progressed and got along fine before you, and we will after you're gone as well.
No you didnt,we beated all of other race asses whites are the only ones who achieaved that.Also we created moast of things you use.

My sides in orbit.

digits confirm, whitey btfo out

>hayden christensen
>white

I don't buy it

are you bullying those kids for being white? huh? i dont care what race or special snowflake you think you are you should get publicly executed for posting shit like this

>all races
Mostly white and Asian

You're having a hard time tonight

We wuz Romans n shiet

Bravo!

Holy shit Portugal

Literally proves nothing other than kek just being a meme and why you shouldn't take it serously.
Deus Vult

It's like David Starkey says, people do not like being liberated and saved by another country/group/race. They would much rather struggle and lift themselves up.

I can empathise with this, but it just seems like Africans have an innate biology to just fuck everything up from the outset.

On a computer, made by a white man. But hey, peanutbutter is good i guess.

They sure did. Fucking loser lmao

Actually, chinese kids made your computer.

dude's filipino. says so in the file name. filipinos are not descended from africans unless you buy into the out of africa theory. get better captions.