Is the Army loyal to Donald Trump?

Are the American military and the Police 100% loyal to President Donald Trump?

No, the military and police are bastions of aggressive social justice ideologies.

They can't wait to arm the mexican cartels and march side by side on washington DC.

Go make me some burritos now.

a coup cant realistically happen in a modern 1st world country

this is why 3rd worlders shouldnt be allowed to post here

theyre not even sentient and basically not human

kek

In Mexico their army is a disgrace.
OP doesn't even know what a real army looks like

>Are the American military and the Police 100% loyal to President Donald Trump?
Military is about 75% loyal. Lotta minorities enlist for free gibsmedats.

Cops aren't even 50%. Even with BLM wannabes shooting them in the face, pigs love being on the side of human garbage that wants them dead.

you're not allowed to be a pussy in the army, and while the discipline isn't good enough imo (I wish they'd still beat them) it's good enough. You HAVE to be a man in the army. Of course they're loyal to Trump.

Wow, Americans are massive cunts

to be fair the Mexican marines are pretty mean dudes, but yeah you hit the nail on the head otherwise.

ours is a pretty big disgrace too, desu, just much less than Mexico's

The same army that accepts trannies and lowers their standards for women?

yeah it's getting pretty fucking bad, but we're still keeping our heads above the water - which is better than Mexico can say

If you wanted a real answer, it's something like 2/3rds of the military supporting Trump.

I haven't seen any data on police support for Trump but I assume it's close to the 2/3rds mark.

Still waiting on those burritos.

you're our bitch, don't ever forget it - fuck off or we'll take some more land so our border wall doesn't look like a retarded snake

most trannies and women drop out because they cant handle any form of physical labor

like I said, you HAVE to be a man in the army - it's a man's world

it's retarded how many special privileges they get tho, makeup, underwear, etc

That's very true but we shouldn't be competing with a 3rd world shithole in that regard.
I hope that's true.

>Lotta minorities enlist for free gibsmedats.

Decimation when

Yeah, those poor whitefolk didn't join up for free shit. They just pay for their therapy dogs and PTSD medication with funds from their other job

>Loyal to individual leader

Bloody Communist.

They smell like shit fucking fat cunts

most enlisted personnel come from middle class families, dumbdick

Yeah, and my tax $ pay for those faggots to fight enemies with no navy, air force, special forces, etc and come back and need a dog everywhere they go or else they break down from twigs snapping

That's what you get when French and British people breed

You know absolutely nothing about the military to the point where I cannot tell if you're trolling.

Either way, you're a pussy ass faggot.

What was the last country we fought that had a trained air force, navy, etc?
Why do I know faggots with cheap mortgages from doing nothing but have a breakdown when someone plays with a laser pointer?

move to canada where you tax dollars are funding a legal jihadist invasion so you daughters can get fucked by brown dick

Go fight for the Jews while everyone takes turns on your daughters and wives