Justin Trudeau

So Trudeau just broke yet another campaign promise he made; this time he gave up on electoral reform on the First-Past-The-Post voting system, which was a major point of his campaign for PM.

Is this the start of a downward spiral or has it already begun?

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/02/01/trudeau-drops-pledge-to-reform-canadas-electoral-system-in-his-first-term.html

In less than two weeks the OP is going to be here complaining about how Trump fucked Canada up with that failed inverted quantum missile test which irradiated each and every Canadian moosefucker between Vancouver and Alberta.

In the next election, pls help make Canada great again.

We need the help

Good, he didn't have anything better to offer, and this is how his time in office will be remembered.

pls don't; our economy is so dependant on the oil sands it's pathetic

JUST.
GIVE.
US.
THE.
FUCKING.
WEED.

Are you really having trouble getting weed in Canada in 2015+2?

The US could invade and no one up there would even know what they are defending anymore.

It would be a walk in the park. Modern Canadians are craven and supplicant.

so our prime minister is a lying sack of shit. what's changed?

i just want to go live in the woods.

we will see the liberals lose spectacularly in the next election.

that plus trudeau is a closet conservative fuckwad

Honestly, no. I was memeing. There's a weed shop 5 minutes from my condo that I'm heading to in a few minutes anyway.

But it'd be cool to buy it in a Shoppers or a grocery store or whatever.

>But it'd be cool to buy it in a Shoppers or a grocery store or whatever.
It wouldn't be like that m8.

It would be like the LCBO style, highly regulated and taxed.

Just be fine with it the way it currently is - It's de facto legal at this point.

Once the government gets involved, costs will soar, regulations willfuck it up, etc etc.

This government is so corrupt / bloated there is nothing they don't touch that doesn't turn to shit

>canada joins the US
>liberal values surge in US

When comparing to US states, Ontario, with a population of 14 million, would receive about 23 electoral votes. Alberta would get 8 and Saskafuck only 4. Is this what you want?

Regulation could be a good thing provided the cost of regulation isn't directly downloaded onto the consumer (which it probably will be). As it is, the grey market is convenient as fuck, but you're replying on some shady fucks who operate outside of the law to tell you the potency of their product. If it were regulated at least you could rely on their numbers like you can with alcohol.

>but you're replying on some shady fucks who operate outside of the law to tell you the potency of their product
A lot of that shadiness is gone. Most of these growers are medically approved and outsource their lab testing to private auditor to maintain consistency.

Once the government gets involved, they'll fuck it all up m8. But if it gets to that point, everyone will just be growing it for themselves any ways so I dont give a fuck

Canada is fucked either way

>Is this what you want?

Yes.

You leafs are out of control.

at a local high school near where i live i know of this dropout with a big blue truck with suspension n sheit who exculsively sells weed for a living. he doesn't even go to school anymore. how can you say this shit is fine as is?

That guy will probably still sell weed whether the government regulates it or not m8.

Are you really judging the entire situation of the example of one loser from your highschool?

top kek

you do realize canada is majority liberal?
plus ontario is the home of fucking toronto which is basically California 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Trump would have never won if Canada voted inthis past election

And tons of people are mad at him over it. It's almost certainly going to lose him the next election unless the other parties really shit the bed

>you do realize

mfw you are literally a meme.

If the USA annexed Canada, it should give it a non-voting status like Puerto Rico for a few generations

This liberal shithole doesn't deserve to be part of the USA

Canada will serve as a shining example of failure for the USA of what NOT to do

Typical.

>If the USA annexed Canada, it should give it a non-voting status like Puerto Rico for a few generations

it would be for the best.

Canadains are victims of their government, hopefully Trump will realize that and do something.

never elect a fag like this again canada please.

Yup.

It would need a few generations to teach people what "Free speech, gun rights, and property rights" actually mean.

Canadians are all still british subjects, they don't understand what freedom means

Father like son
a piece of shit.

Good; pic related is exactly what they had in mind when they talked about "reforming our democracy". It had nothing to do with democracy, and everything to do with cementing the Libshit Party's power for decades on end.

Luckily, the Tories did their job as the opposition and kicked up enough of a fuss to prevent it from happening in a unilateral manner (as the Libshits originally wanted). Frankly, I'm surprised that the Tories managed to do that, since after Harper steped down they were looking pretty pathetic and without any sort of leadership and absolutely no credibility; but Rona Ambrose (thankfully) stepped up at the right moment.