Why is this flying over my house right now?

Live near Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant.

Other urls found in this thread:

leenh.org/Pages/LeeNH_News/I01772C6D
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k..keep me posted

it appears as though that is a helicopter :^)

>those colors
Oh fuck don't let Ukrainians anywhere near power plants

Probably just taking pictures for some website or something.

k.. keep me posted

Hide your salo, quickly

leenh.org/Pages/LeeNH_News/I01772C6D

Literally first search for "New Hampshire blue yellow helicopter"

Top bantz

not a country

these guys come around from time to time, always really really low. They were right over my house, but across the street by the time I got outside.

Sometimes it is a military looking helicopter. I'll see if I can find some pics of the other one.

The areas they fly over often don't seem to have anything in them. In the second photo he is basically above a marsh.

OP we all know you like to be gay with your flying machines, but there are some really good bog pill threads you are bumping.

It's not a military helicopter. They are inspecting transmission lines.

THERE'S LITERALLY TRANSMISSION LINES IN THE SECOND PHOTO

>Live near Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant.

How much inbreeding still goes on in Seabrook, Bubba?

Google is amazing.

Inspecting power lines. I work for National Grid, & we hire helicopters to assess the grid, as doing it from the ground would be too costly & time consuming. Outside of law enforcement, I know we're the only ones in my area to fly that low...seeing those lines in your one pic pretty much confirmed it.
>call your local police to ask; if they have any aircraft of their own, they will know about it right away.

yes, I also believe it's a helicopter

what a time to be alive

op is a fag

>implying transmission lines just randomly happen to be next op's house and not deliberately planted to "be inspected" in case of op who googled pizzagate and soros once

As an aside, it's a fun assignment, & you get it for 2 weeks at a time. Get to where regular clothes, no surprise calls in the middle of the night for emergencies during those 2 weeks, start on time, day ends on time...its a sweet gig...

Nukes in 20 minutes. HIDE user

This is the other one that comes around. Can't find pics. These are screen caps from a video I took.

IT'S STARTING

Those aren't transmission lines,that is the normal wires on the pole across the street. It is just zoomed in. There are no transmission lines in the marsh over there. You can see it from the road around the corner and also on Google maps. There are transmission lines about a mile down the street, but they don't come down my little dead end street. I wouldn't think they would necessitate flying like 50 feet over my roof.

As to the Lee, NH, that is interesting thanks. I don't technically live in NH though, so I was not looking at the website of a town 30 miles away. That i new I think because I have used your same search term before and didn't find anything.

As to inbreeding in Seabrook, I don't know for sure, but not ruling it out.

>u = v& soon

Or, for the transmission lines, do you mean that people regularly fly helicopters down dead end streets to look at people's connection to the cable and electricity? Hadn't heard that before.

I get black helicopters hovering outside my house sometimes.

i used to see weird black helicopters flying around a few years ago in rural NSW, they were black and you couldn't hear them unless they were flying directly above you, they looked sleek too.

That is interesting about NSW. I saw one like that back in about 2002. It actually flew over they highway. I always drive with the windows down, even if it is very cold out. So it came across the street, and it was the same, you couldn't even hear it til it was right on top of you. Always thought that was strange. No idea what they were doing.

>Why does a helicopter fly?

WELL GEE WIZ I DON'T KNOW MAYBE BECAUSE US WHITE PEOPLE BUILT IT TO DO JUST THAT?

GO FUCKING READ A BOOK YOU DUMB NIGGER

NH person here. I can remember the protests from when the thing was being built. What ever happened with their revoked license to operate up there?

>An infrared camera, which looks like a big eyeball, will be attached to the bottom of the helicopter. The camera is being used to detect "hot spots" on the system

lookin for grow ops huh

odd, this was in 2010 in basically the middle of nowhere when you take military bases into consideration. i have no clue what they were doing, probably training but... why? and i don't even think australia has any helicopters like that, the closest to what i saw would be the black hawk... but that doesn't match. the helicopter i saw was flat black, the tail rotor was in a shroud, and it didn't have exposed wheels or people sticking out the sides with the guns.

BASED

You fucking shitlords did you just assume xir's gender? How do you know it doesn't identify as Boeing 747 jet airplane?

It's a helicopter, it is able to fly. Why are you freaking out about this?

UFO!!!!

>fuuuug.jpeg
user, better start running right fucking now

No it's a fucking helicopter. You're only making him more paranoid.

back to /x/

>better start running right fucking now
NO!!! DO NOT RUN!

That will just trigger them into taking the kill-shot! DO NOT RUN!

Act casually as possible, get away and never look back!

That's a helicopter, bro. They are supposed to fly in the air.

How many spears do you think OP has chucked at it?

As far as I know it is in operation now. Every year I get a calendar in the mail. It has all this information about where different schools will evacuate to, what station to check on the radio for emergency information, stuff like that. I have only lived here a few years so I am not an expert. I wondered if the helicopters were doing something with the power plant. This blue and yellow one turns up every now and then, but the military one seems to be around all the time. I come home from work late at night, and I even see it hanging around in the middle of the night.

search the N number you fucking retard

Either you're getting v&, or it's a military training exercise, that and lay of the drugs bucko.

how do you know? i have never seen anything like that.

btb, gonna go the river to get some cold beer

That's clearly a mutated bird.

Idiot.

>that flag
You exist about as much as Palestine.

>no transmission lines
>normal wires on the pole across the street