Well, Sup Forums? Why are you against Refugees?

You really don't have an answer for this.

People are in serious help and need, and yet you westerners sit there behind your PC monitors, mocking them.

This comparison of the child drowning in the lake is a good comparison when you think outside of the bubble.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/african-migrant-drowns-venice-grand-9694743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would save that child but I wouldn't let him live in my house aftewards

Because there is too many rapists, thieves, murderes and terrorist among them.

You're right i wouldn't, unless it was my own i wouldn't care

I wouldn't save a child from drowning in a lake since I cant swim properly and it would kill me.

Hmmm, rly maeks u think

>hun
lol.
t.mongolian

If I save a child drowning in a lake, I'm not usually also forced to financially support them for the rest of their life.

Can anyone say strawman?

desu i would only save a white child

fpbp

>YOU WOULDNT STOP SOMEONE FROM TACKLING SOMEONE ELSE IN FOOTBALL?

>HUH, GUESS YOU WOULDNT STOP A 200 POUND MAN FROM CRUSHING THE SKULL OF A 3 YEAR OLD EITHER WOULD YOU

>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sshhHHHHIIIIILLLLSSSSSS GET OUUUUUTTTT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Well in that second case it's a CHILD, not a grown ass man who can just swim his way out of the lake. I guess we could accept only child refugees.

Take care of the homeless citizens first. Till then, they can go to the other islamic countries not in war.

Then YOU let that kid live in your house for 80 years. If we are doing bogus strawman arguments.

>fgtgXIGA
>fgt
ID'WNED
also obvious shareblue thread

>, hun

Why do libshits do this?

This post, checked post.

>Hun

is the child white?

>1 post by this ID
This

They like it because it's condescending.

Libshits love being condescending above all else, they feel like they are superior to all others. Even self-hating cucks do so because it gives them a sense of moral superiority.

Is it my pond?
Is it my child?

I'll say a prayer for them.

As for someone drowning, its very dangerous to try to save someone drowning. Most will try to drown you in their panic. It's why life guards carry those little boards with them. You stick that out, and the drowning person grabs it, and not you.

Besides, its a American Democratic tradition to let women and children drown, and then talk about how sad they are that happened afterward.

Depends if the child is white or not 2bh

>Guess you wouldnt save a child drowing in a lake either, hun

Take a guess.

I dunno, were you thinking about the starving children when you brought that designer dress? Every single item you betty that isn't the most basic food is a decision to let a child starve.

You don't care about them. You only care about your own close people. This is the real red pill. We are tribal, and we don't give a fuck.

Would that child grow up and then rape some innocent children and behead people?

KKK
KEK
KKK

OP BTFO

If the child was a syrian refugee i wouldn't save them either

am i close enough to the pond?
am i actualy able to do it?
is the child actualy a child?
seriously do these people know what context an nuance is?

>WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN???????

We are thinking of the children in OUR countries that were built by OUR forefathers for THEIR posterity, not the children of other failed states and their parents who wish to parasite off our largess while undermining our civilization

>HOW MANY 'FUGEES ARE LIVING IN YOUR HOME, KEK???

You are free to give as much of YOUR money as you like to these foreign parasites, but not the money paid by taxpayers to support their own countries.

>SUCK COCKS IN HELL, (((SHAREBLUE))) SHILL

nope wouldn't do either now as most bitches wanna sue after being saved, id watch with a camera. and post it online so people like you will cry over it in groups and pretend your doing SO MUCH by pretending to care

all they have to do to escape war is hop the border and get into a neighboring country that is at peace
>turkey
>jordan
>lebanon
any of these will do. no reason to go any further than that.

Also, the drowning child is an example of an acute situation which you personally can fix. The refugee crisis is a state level foreign policy desicion which can't be made emotionally. Also fpbp

So how do you save thge refugee from war if you don't let him in your country.

*sips intelligence smoothie*

/thread

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/african-migrant-drowns-venice-grand-9694743

Nice meme.
>fpbp

You set up safe camps in the middle east or just send them to the UK.

The USA has it's own problems. That which occurs in some third-world shithole is none of pur concern.

The civil war in Seria should not even be covered in the evening news. Let China take the refugees. We need to focus on ourselves, and not the rest of the world.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>and sage

>save child drowning
>host economic migrant who camps welfare, ficki fickis and births jihadists with his cousin

Then why arent the Arabs taking in any Refugees ?
50 Miles instead of over 1000 to Europe
This tent City takes 3 Mill People yet not one Refugee taken (These are completely empty)
And you want me to feel ashamed ?
GTFO

>would you save a drowning rapist who wants to kill you

I wouldn't save him if I knew he'd grow up and want to blow me up.

I'm a 25 year old pale white guy.

If I get within 10ft of a strange kid I get arrested. So yeah I'd let them drown

You have no say. You voted a literal retard into office who want to ban some Muslims (with US passport) from travelling to USA.

The dumb fuyck, who's mouth spills out nothing but racist and meaningless garbage, has cause a shitstorm. Many Iranians etc need to get back to USA for work. Important people too. But no, Trump just hates people.

I would save the child.
But I would not vote for having government-paid lifeguards around every body of water in the country.

yeah take the child from the lake, doesnt mean he has to come to my part of the land when theres plenty of risk free lakes to go to, they just want to come to the west because we offer welfare and they dont want to put in the work to build up one of their own countries

It's even better when we know we are right. Seriously, being right about stuff gives you the ability to be smug. You guys should try being a liberal. There is a reason we are called PROGRESSIVE.

Fun fact: about 70% of the Syrian women and children seeking refuge from Finland were actually 20-30yo men from Iraq.

They're not refugees they're invaders. Even the moderate ones want the west to become Islamic, they're not welcome.

In small numbers they are not a bad thing, as long as they can adapt, make their host country great, or at least to try to leave a good impression from their countries of origin.

It's a bad thing when they're illegal and mass imported to virtue signal and used as a political tool. When people and politicians altogether say "poor guy, his family must be starving" and bring him and their 80 family members, even if they don't know where the fuck were they brought to, and enclose themselves to a "little country" where they try to isolate themselves as most as they can from their host country; and treat it as it was their country.

why against refugees
because:

Wouldn't it be a lot more straightforward to
a. stop the war and rebuild the country
b. shelter the refugees in the area thus saving them from human traffickers and death at sea
c. force other nations who don't take in any refugees to cooperate like saudi arabia, qatar, quwait, etc.
d. consider ALL refugees in the world and guarantee a representative mix instead of focussing just on one group and religion especially since the numbers as so big that it changes our multicultural society in a bi-polar socity
e. make sure the help goes to those who need and not to criminals and to consider the safety of our own citizens as well as the wellbeing of the refugees

Is the child white? I'd save it. Colored? You better believe I'll be laughing as it thrashes.

If the child was white I'd save it

mongolians btfo'd

Let them live next to you then pal in your paki filled nothern shithole. They don't want the dangerous bastards there anymore than I'd want spoling my Anglo filled cul-de-sac, and who can blame them.

>can't spell
>can't articulate a thought that isn't taken from someone else
Ok obvious troll. Why don't you take a refugee into your living quarters first?

Their social hierarchy and status is measured in share to all people how good of a person are you.
With that kind of social hierarchy they make their opinion weigh more because "they are a good person".

Let the good ones in, drown the terrorists who try to get in in a bath tub.

>Is the child white? I'd save it. Colored? You better believe I'll be laughing as it thrashes.
THIS

I would by not supporting the war in the first place. Stop sending money, weapons and training to "moderate rebels"

>huur muslims are a hugbox

no you idiot, these' iranian people are USA CITIZENS. what have they got to do with peop-le of pakistani origin in britain?

they work in USA, they belong in USA, but Trump is anti-freedom

you should be thrown into the lake along with the drowning jihadist, nigger

take that back

This!

Why can't his own parents save him? Why is he in the lake? Where are all the adults of his own culture? How does a child drowning in a lake compare with my nation having its borders forced open, its culture and demographics ruined irreversibly, and its taxpayers being forced to fund it all? I know your agenda, fuck off.

this

fuck off, CTR/ShareBlue/CREW

Even if we do give you liberals a serious answers, you always reply with "Not an answer". You all have been taught to not debate, but conform.

That's why people like you are never met with serious replies within this forum.

>can't swim
>run into lake to save child
>drown alongside the child

sums it up pretty well to be honest