Horrifying video of people beating Trump supporters at Berkeley

Horrifying video of people beating Trump supporters at Berkeley

youtube.com/watch?v=GSMKGRyWKas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZjYnK1-LYY
liveleak.com/view?i=bfb_1345136218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Terrorists

If the national guards gets in, these lefties will have a major problem.

Also, how retarded can someone be, advertising that pic???

Fucking Antifa scum beating that blond girl who was already pepper sprayed.

Right Wing Death Squads need to be memed into reality sooner than later.

Surely this is the turning point?

There's a crowd "getting rowdy"... and then there is a prepared assault on a building, and organized rioting in the streets outside.

And over what? A fag who says fat people should lose weight and feminism is metaphorically worse than cancer i.e. somebody obviously joking for effect.

ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY DISGUSTING.

National guard fucking when?

They pick their targets pretty well. Once this stuff spills over into suburbs or country they will have a problem

Aww, that's the matter? Someone invaded your safe space, Drumpfkins?

Lmao

So is antifa just another word for communists?

I heard some of them during the stream calling each other comrades.

I'm sure Berkeley PD will start clamping down any day now.

>So is antifa just another word for communists?
Yes.
t.expert on stealth commies

What would happen if I went into that crowd and yelled "death to commies"?

I hope they keep it up.

4 more years, comrade.

Death from commies

They are Anarcho commies that use black box, antifa is just a nice name they use to cover that up.

Y-yes.
Could you comfort me?

It's inevitable.

fucking Antifa attacking people fucking cowards

RWDS SOON

When does Germany implement Sharia law? The population obviously wants it.

Former bayareafag here. These people are terrorists, they want you roped more then you want them roped.

Civil War has begun.

Fucking liberals

>the state
>purple cuadrant

You mean private defense agencies.

>4

Seriously though, where is the American Breivik?

Hey op your a faggot

These people think they are heroes.

aggressive sandniggers in the background. No surprize.

In addition I meant.

I know you're mexican but please try to figure the picture out before posting ever again

This is why you need to keep spreading the propaganda and not forget those states where the propaganda didn't reach out.

There is still a propaganda war going on, and this is the result of its negligence.

>Covers face
>Beats up women and runs into crowd
Truly the hero of the revolution.
The left is really bringing equality to women!

I think it's time to start killing the commies

hey comrade, thanks for the free advertising for milo's new book :)

They don't want to let Syrian refugees into their home, then they're fucking Nazis.

These people are insane.

Ah i see. Still, I wouldn't let a chance to use that sesame street count meme go by, because I love it. Just like I love that small chuckle when peple complain we have to 'endure' 4 years of Trump

absolutely

Leftist revolutions have happened many times in many places, and often bring rivers of blood. When they say they want us dead or in camps, they should be taken seriously. The 'progressives' should be called out for this, consistently.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZjYnK1-LYY

Don't forget this before the election

You guys just don't get it. This is an ideological war and these expressions of conflicts are just manifestations of the ideological war not reaching an equilibrium. If you really want to change the situation in california, you need to convert more people into supporting Trump, this is the only way.

Dumb Americans beating up other dumb Americans, what else is new.

This one is from England:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS I AM FREE TO PROTEST AGAINST FREEDOM OF SPEECH

WAH WHY CAN'T WE BE FASCISTS OUT IN THE OPEN. YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO FIGHT BACK!

but i want to peel their eyelids off

drumpfkins so weak

I love it. Gas the conservatives, political war now!

I hope you all ignore your shitty states laws about concealed carrying, or carrying on campus.
Your life is more important than jail time
Defend yourself and face the consequences later.
Pack some heat.
Don't use it unless required.
You can also one day potentially stop the next happening if there's some autist who tries to do a school shooting.

'horrifying'
Code word for the most pleasant moment of the day?

So progressive.

brave, can he pepperspray kids too?

DRUMPFLSTILSKINS BTFO

These people are not "protestors" theyre criminals.

This isn't the first amendment. This is crime and anarchy on display. Violent crime should be met with lethal force.

THIS is how you settle down a group of rowdy 'protestors'

liveleak.com/view?i=bfb_1345136218

I know you do. And thats what their leaders want. They want you to alienate them even further away from your viewpoint, because that would make your propaganda less efficient.

There is an ideological war going on and the sooner we realize this, the more clear the objectives will be in defeating the enemy. Propaganda is the only tool that will shift this war to the desired direction, nothing else. This the reason jews decided to take over the Media (and the banks that fund them). Because they realized what kind of power the media gave to Hitler, once he could control the propaganda.

any evidence of these people being paid to disrupt a peaceful protest??

drumpfkins losing on every front on the street

>lol stupid Drumpfkins complaining about innocent women being hit with flagpoles
Nigger

Honestly, why doesn't a well coordinated group kill Soros and his son?

Why attack these retard antifa people when you can cut the head of the snake off. Antifa are just losers who take money to protest and hit people. Soros is the real enemy, if you kill a few antifa there's always going to be another scumbag to replace them with.

Those calling for a retaliation are aiming at the foot instead of the brain.

>Oy Vey! Hillsborough! 6 trillion was lost in dis Shoah!

When will someone point out that Anarcho-Communism is a contradiction of terms?

Talk shit get hit. She could have been an"innocent woman" at home but she chose to be an agitator cunt so she got what she deserved.

>DRUMPFLSTILSKINS BTFO
your mother did a great job doing so.

Actually it looks more like someone invaded the libshits safe space and they had an autistic fit.

We get all sorts of libshit speakers here in our extremely rural and red state at our university like Tim Wise (literally advocates white genocide) and none of us protest or do jack. We simply don't show up.

The people that show up are organized by your typical college campus groups (international students, gender students, etc)

I can smell your basement from here, kiddo

>the left is doing everything they can to self-destruct
>they're getting even more mad that Donald is letting them, and condemning them for being fucktarded.
>We're getting closer and closer to a guaranteed 2018 FULL RED AMERICA

holyshit what a time to be alive.

Just need some squad mates

Why was Milo even there? How many conservative students would be a California college anyways.

can't wait for crying antifa
>muh 10 years in prison

When the day of reckoning come in germany, we have the name and address of 25,000 antifa member.

Your tears are delicious. Come agitate sometime, the cops aren't going to save you from getting your nazi ass beat.

>words hurt my feelings!
If you lack the ability for discourse because your IQ is too low you shouldn't be posting opinions.

YOU COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL

not even my country I'm just here watching you fall apart

So commies burn down the cities, attack supporters of a mainstream political party and call anyone to the right of Stalin "Nazi"

I would have a lot trouble thinking of a better way to drive the masses hard right.

There's a lot more where that is coming from, cowardly internet pepe trolls.

Fuck facsists! They deserved it!

good, because this is funnah as hell.

>having opinions I don't like is a crime and you should be beaten for it
It's time to stop posting

>land of the free

As much as I don't like MILO, he should stick to carry states when doing these things.

Antifas are that fucking stupid they got traced?
You have psychic powers
Meanwhile skinheads are the one who are raided by the authorities

Wrong

do it, i'm bored

>Why was Milo even there? How many conservative students would be a California college anyways.

that's the funny part. it's like the KKK getting a parade permit through baltimore.

of course we used to have free speech. now you have to criticize whites or males or straights or christians to say anything negative.

limp wristed faggots need help w/ their first punch

Ha, weak Pepes. Not very strong once you leave Sup Forums, ay? Racist fascists will get spanked by antifa!

There's only one way to deal with this shit

SOON.

>Horrifying video

You're kidding right?

reported for shilling

Republican safe spaces currently include the White House, Supreme Court, House of Representatives, and Senate.

Pathetic

>safe space
>physical assualt
Hahaa you're delusional

Man, looks like a good time.

Can you send some antifa fags down here, I'd like to see them try shit

When they run into real Americans, casket sales are going to rise. Keep it up Left!

It's about time either Trump sends the national guard, or you fucking burgers giving europeans flakk about our gun laws do something about those riots.

ovens for lefties when? these guys are making the actual ussr commies look like saints. at least they were nationalists and not a bunch of faggots.

This video got me curious. Such a large event must be making waves online. But not a single one.

And all this is backed up by "famous jews" like sarah silverman and judd apatow tweeting support for open insurrection, while other jews unsubtly hint at assassination of our POTUS.

Trump voters are such weak pathetic virgins lol

Anyone have the video from periscope last night of the guy being beaten down by a group of these brainwashed apes bats/metal poles (couldnt tell) while he's on the ground? He looked like he fucking died!!

THIS BOILS MY FUCKING BLOOD