Even conservatives can agree with this

Only shit baby alt right nazis wanna piss and fart out different "opinions"

Why do so many people care about the political opinions of actors?
It's not any more relevant than your drunk uncle rambling about Obama on Thanksgiving

Because false idols.

They are LITERALLY praising Satan.

>has-been con-circuit faggot chink says a thing

Can't wait to see it on my Facebook feed 30 times.

>George TaGAY

>Fights actual chaos.
He is terrorist! Ooooohhhh mmmmmyyyyy... ;)

>that
>opinion

you're disgusting

>Goes against the Constitution
Which part of the Constitution exactly?

Isn't this the "hip" faggot everyone harps on about because he was in Star Trek?

Forgot pic

Where is that video of Sulu jerking off that guy at a star trek convention before blowing another fan?

Hes also gay so of course normies love him

Fuck this faggot nip.

I thought that was the Howard Stern show

So are you and your whole fucking nation.

Do you know why they call that thing you have "canadian democracy"?

Answer: because it is not democracy.

Now neck yourself.

It was some bachelors party wasnt it?

Preddy gay either way

Doesn't the US Constitution ONLY apply to LEGAL US citizens?

let me tell you how I know you're new

>

Well I've only seen the Howard Stern one. If theres more, we should spam it on his twitter and shit

fagei sucks flaccid cock

Oh look another millionaire actor.

This. Impeach this man child cheeto dick. He's going to start a war with our allies at this rate

Put on the red shirt, Sulu.

He's like forcing himself on that dude. The guy is trying to get his hand off his dick, but Takei won't get off.

this could easily be spun as sexual harrassment.

Stop making shit-threads you embarassment

>gay jap
wew

>Hey hey hey I was in relocation camp and have a remarkable, crystal clear memory of it despite being only 8 at the time.

CTR

You mean, like you retards get on your knees for Trump?

In that case, I agree, he is Satan.

A

All actors are shills. The end.

This.

What do you think trump is? He's an actor when you really get down to it. And he plays being successful, that's his act. Because he's really not, he blew daddy's money away.

Anyone else think we should put him back in his internment camp?

Donald Trump is the Chaos President

Filthy Xeno loving Gue'vesa, can't even get his factions strait.

Emoluments clause for starters

What do you think anyone is?

We're all actors when you really get down to it.

Ah yes, well-known political analyst George Takei

Two bombs wasn't enough.

If it was a chick people would be screaming rape

Fuck you faggot. I mean it. You guys can't handle it.

most working class strait Americans couldn't give to fucks what this faggot thinks

it is rape actually

CTR on damage contol.

CHOO

>he blew daddys money away
Yeah that must be why he's still rich as fuck right

> Actor says...

Since when actors do have knowledge in politics and balls to gain weight of their publicly announced thoughts and decisions that can have influence on some people?
When did they take such responsibility?

Duberinos and this gook hangs himself.

He could be bill gates rich if he just invested his money instead of playing big boy developer with daddy's connections to get no tax deals and stiff people by paying pennies on the dollar. Fuck him.

Who cares? He's rich enough that he could burn 10,000,000 USD a day, for the rest of his life and not care.

>born in camp
>never shuts up about camps
>dies in camp after being thrown in camp for pulling the shit his people were doing in ww2 to get in there in the first place
Pottery

Proof that the internment camps should've been permanent desu

Why doesn't George Takai care about the Germans who were also thrown into internment camps?

Why does this faggot have so many strong political opinions?

>He could be bill gates rich if he just invested his money

Stop pushing this lie. Stop getting any news concerning business and economics from left wing sites. The left are historically massive dumbfucks when it comes to business and economics.

>Trump is inspiring antifas and anarchists to loot and riot
>that must mean he is the one who has to step down, because his side is being completely civil
I would recommend more trump supporters to go out and get beaten and shot and refuse to fight back. It worked for Ghandi. Show who are the real bad guys here

>stupid faggot says something again

Who's the bigger faggot? The ones who think he's a credible source for anything. Hope he dies of stage 4 rectal cancer this year

>Donald Trump is the chaos president.

He is exactly this.

Takei is legit mentally ill. And a shit actor to boot. He gleefully repeated the ridiculous conspiracy theory that Trump was installed by Russia, which is much worse for public order than a visit from Milo.

If only there was a way to settle this for sure...oh, those tax returns he promised!
Fuck him and fuck you two too

You're stuck a meme boi, he hasn't done anything to warrant impeachment.

What is emoluments clause?
Plus we don't know his Russian ties.
And he's unfit to serve, that can be used as well.

>[CITATION NEEDED]
You need proof, you can't just impeach someone because you feel offended, you cryptofascist.

>Carter and Obama both used existing laws to ban Muslims
>but Trump did it too, therefore it's bad

Trump's ban is actually shorter than both Carter's and Obama's. Daily reminder, all libshit arguments are predicated upon the belief everyone is as dumb as they are.

Actually you can.

Fascist showing his true colours.

>1 post by this ID
>67 replies and counting.

You dumb-fucks fall for this shit everytime.

we should spin it as rape

get back to kikebook you dumb emotional cuck. Trump never promised to show his tax returns, and despite what people like to say, it's not actually a requirement to show your tax returns. And the only people who care are liberal dumbshits like you looking for any excuse to shit on him.

>Actually you can

Actually you can't. Go back to third grade

>Goes against the constitution

Trust a faggot hollywood actor to say what is constitutional or not

They never learn Kenyanon

Wrong

Who cares about what a faggot gook thinks

On the bright side, nobody can claim we're an echo chamber. Dissenting opinion, even as obvious bait, always gets pushed to page 1

>Trump never promised to show his tax returns

Kys you cult following retard. Go suck his cheeto dick

Figures he's a Harley fag.
> because boomers have been riding these things while ruining the country

>and it's time that he resign.

he won't last a full year anyway, either he resigns or the military removes him

wishful thinking cuck

Except the military loves him, and the armed civilians love him more.

Fuck when will this geriatric degenerate faggot die.

post the webm of george takei giving that guy a blowjob on the howard stern show

who won't last a whole year, Trump or George Takei?

Why the fuck does this cuck get posted all the time? He's Literally Who? I haven't seen a single movie he's acted in. Why should I give a single shit about his opinions, or any actor's opinions?

Both

As much as I like star trek, George Takei is just a fucking washed up actor who sucks dicks on the reg to maintain any sort of popularity.

He will, quite literally, say whatever he thinks will make him more popular at any point in time without any thought for the consequences. Don't pay him any fucking attention.

So now that you've reverted to your typical liberal name calling and emotional arguing, are you going to leave?

Its just a click away back to le reddit, you know.

>a poz faggot who publicly raped a man on tv has an opinion against conservative political figure
More at 11