War with Iran?

Is war with Iran inevitable? Do you want to go to war with Iran?

I feel like there is too much misunderstanding between our nations. Most of the population today are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHXAcR0FVpo&
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if that happens i will officially consider trump a jew shill

Bump

It all depends on what (((they))) tell us to do.

But what do you think?

Pic is city I was born in. Iranian Kurdistan.

Bump

You have to go back.

When you do, though, tell people that at least one user in Spain doesn't want any stupid wars for Israel. I'd actually be happy to see a deserving people like the Iranians EXPAND their influence and even borders. From the Pamirs to the Taurus even.

Have you watched Color of Paradise directed by Majid Majidi? It has beautiful countryside of Kurdistan. It's a very Sufi film with a Zoroastrian vibe.

Go back to Iran? I will one day. I'm waiting for the government to change first. The mullahs will die soon and the liberal children of Iran will be in charge.

looser iranians dont want their government overthrown

that means they support it

and it's islamofascist ways

it must be stopped

Israel hates Iran because they're the only real threat. Most Islamic countries range from average to borderline retard in terms of intellect, however Iranians are just as intelligent as Europeans. Iranians however are are starting to dump Islam especially the young, but a war might make them more radical. Saudi Arabia needs to be invaded not Iran.

I really don't think you guys should do it. Of all the sand hills in the ME this seems to be the nicest. Can't you guys distract Trump to go after China and maybe just Rainbow 6 Iran and install liberal presidency?

It would be a waste and God will be angry at you.

Oh no! What will he do now that a random Brit thinks he's a jew shill?

China has a great cultural legacy too.

Really, America should just fight GCC countries.

>liberal
I hope you only mean that in a RELATIVE sense! If so, I wish you and the country all the very best.

>Iranians are just as intelligent as Europeans
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This isn't true at all.
The environment in Iran is different.
The people don't support the government (as evident by the last 2 elections), but they don't have the firepower required to force change.

Iran is allied to Assad and Russia against isis, rebels, and saudis, they're the stabiliser of the region

if anything US should go to war with Saudis, thats where the terrorist comes from anyway

Nuke Iran already please America

The problem is the Iranian religious leadership need a large conflict to retain power. Iranian population is pretty relaxed and becoming less religious.

Yes, let others fight your battles for you. How brave.

>But what do you think?

Doesn't matter. We will be told. If (((they))) catch you thinking about things, your name goes on a list somewhere.

here's an iran travel video which isn't lefty propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=EHXAcR0FVpo&

he doesn't

iranians hate israeli jews

but are quickly adopting left wing values like feminism, this is swift to take hold because of how hot their women are and how ugly and small dicked their men are

then they cry about not being allowed to immigrate into western countries, they want to be accepted there like jews are

they are adopting all forms of leftist jewry while thinking they are the world's biggest anti-semites

that's how dumb they are in iran

I've been there, people are generally nice, and they have actual heritage and culture, unlike arabs
would pick them over other ME cunt desu

When they talked about Trumps ban affecting the tech industry it was Iranian people they were referencing. A lot of western Iranians abandon Islam and become Engineers/Comp sci people.

I am against war with Iran. Traditional war, that is.

We need to free the Iran people from the clutches of religion. They used to be cool, I think they can be saved.

What the fuck are you babbling on about?

How's that Chinese overlord cock taste?

Fpbp people forget general Wesley Clark so quickly. This has all been laid out

>how hot their women are and how ugly and small dicked their men
Do I detect a personal drama behind this post? ;o) Long live Iran!

these are established facts pretty much

penis size in iran is only bigger than that of koreans it's so small, they even have smaller dicks than indians

iranian women are frequently referred to around here as hot

ever seen a white chick with an iranian guy despite them being massive coal burners? thats right, they are extremely undesirable, in japan for example they are considered lower even than niggers

so, like with sweden, it's easy for feminists to take over, the men are beyond cucked

I have a cutie white gf.
Why are you so mad user? Did an Iranian take your gf?

Or wait, you're Arab aren't you?

Mate, I never saw an Iranian in my life, and wouldn't be too anxious to measure his cock if I did.

>Trump against Establishment
>Gets us into a war with Iran, which the GOP Establishment has been shilling for relentlessly

Well done, "Alt-Right".

Make Iran great again!

I mean wtf?

Iran is pretty much the only based muslim country with a nice history, culture and language, and I'm starting to get sick of it being "on the wrong side" and being dominated my mudslime fucks
Couldn't they do an islamic revolution in fucking Turkmenistan or something? I want to visit Iran.

There is a rumor in military insiders in my country that they are going to bomb some part of Iran.

you go to war with them, girls in pic flee from war to europe. let's do this.

>tfw despite however their government behaves the Iranian people are actually the nicest people in the world who whenever they see a traveler they give you the food from their own bags, offer to help you in any way they can like repairing your bike for free and invite you to dinner to meet their lovely families
>both democrats and republicans want to nuke these kind people because they're both on the pay roll of Israel and Saudi Arabia

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

They're literally an Islamic state. Fuck Iran.

>Is war with Iran inevitable?

With a neocon republican president, absolutely. They'll take out every enemy Israel has, which won't be any benefit to us when Israel finally stabs us in the back. My bet is in the end, once they have complete dominion over the ME and don't need us anymore they'll force their neighbors to sell their oil for shekels instead of US dollars, effectively fucking the petrodollar and our status as superpower.

>Do you want to go to war with Iran?

Nope. I wish Biden would've ran and continued Obama's work on Iran and kept pressure on Israel till they take their asses back to Eastern Europe. Can't have everything though.

They're a SHIITE state. Not Sunni. I.e. only Muslim because they daren't risk apostasising, and so made up their own less Arabic version of Islam.

>Is war with Iran possible?

No.

>Is war with the Iranian government possible?

Yes.

Mark my words, Iran will collapse and have a new, non-zealous government by 2024

>both democrats and republicans want to nuke these kind people because they're both on the pay roll of Israel and Saudi Arabia

Most democrats aren't interested in sending people to die for Israel or SA. Hillary Clinton is one of the few Dems who openly wanted war with Iran.

>mfw Iran looks exactly like Bosnia

We absolutely need to defend our greatest ally and only democracy in the middle east from the iranian nuclear threat.

Some parts like Mazandaran are very lush and green. Alborz range also has snow-capped mountains, such as Mt Damavand.

"city"

mate i'm trying to explain to you how jews have taken over iran.

it's funny, that despite being an islamic nation a religion which expressly encourages polygamy, it is rarely practiced in iran because the woman would smack her bitch husband around if he even thought about it.

that said people talk about iran becoming 'secular' and dropping islam. what do you think happened when christian countries became secular and dropped christianity?

that's right kikes.

and again, because iran has dropped their defence against kikes, islam, they are doubly fucked because of how cucked men are there.

the jews already have their claws in iran, the funniest part about it is iran still hates israel and publicly calls for it's destruction. a classic jewish trick and iran has falled for it hook line and sinker.

hilarious really.

So we're no longer talking about scientific advancement or rankings of Iranian diaspora or the potential growth of native Iranians (with sanctions)... but dick size?

How brutish can you get, man.

Exactly like Bosnia, only bigger. If war with Iran breaks out my war experience will be very profitable.

Howdy hey Iran!
I really like your culture and all and I'm sorry if war breaks
Poll shows in israel that 80% of Israelis don't want to go to war with Iran but you know how the governments make shit excuses to go to war because of the rich people incharge
Peace

If Iran is invaded, Trump was always a fucking Rothschild shill. Fuck him

Dude, wtf is up with your messages with strong psychosexual undertones. This has nothing to do with fucking geopolitics or potential war.

Are you like a fucking viking that wants to bring some Iranian sex slaves after an invasion or something? You're not better than a Saudi terrorist then, faggot.

>triple dubles

Is my prediction true?

Go die for the kikes, goy.

They're still sand niggers. Nuke all of them

Hey friend! I love your nation too! I went there last summer to visit some friends who left during the revolution. Beautiful country! Great women too.

do you even understand how feminism works you idiot? think men give women equal rights out of the goodness of their hearts? you probably do you cuck lol....

>Thrump want's to exterminate this

Why would I want to die? The point is to earn money and not die. Two of my comrades went to Libya to train up Gadaffi's forces when the invasion started. The salary was great and they came back without a scratch.

American milfag (army) here in UK for some quick work and coincidentally I just got back from a brief about Iran. Mainly discussing what could happen come their elections in a few months. If they dont honor the nuc deal or we (US) dont want to pay, its going to be a good time. Those Iranian girls aint bad...wouldnt mind invading desu senpai.

The woman may look great but they are some of the toughest women to fuck because we're so westernized and heavily afflicted with feminism
Peace bro

> Iran does multiple missile tests, directly violating the deal we have with them.
> Trump says something about it and tells Iran to knock it off.
> GUYS WHY IS TRUMP BULLYING IRAN!!!!!

If you don't want war with Iran, tell them to quit doing stupid shit that provokes a war.

>Trump goes to war with Iran
>Batshit insane islamists get btfo
>Replaced with a pro-Western democracy that's allied with us

Remind me again why btfoing islamists would be a bad thing?

You are acting like a brutish mercenary who doesn't take into account the complexities of a country he meddles in. The vast majority of terrorist attacks on foreign soil comes from the Sunni who're brainwashed by Wahhabism / Salafism, which Saudi Arabia exports (i.e., they are the powerhouse of Islamic fanaticism -- financing ISIS, funding Al-Queda, and even supported 9/11 hijackers).

Iran is no heaven, but you have to realize the current regime is in place because America supported Shah losing power, since he began acting in his own national interests near the end of his reign. I can give the leaked documents that go in-depth about that.

Regardless of the IRI being shitty, the vast majority of terrorist attacks on foreign soil do not come from them, and if they go, there will be a power vacuum as Wahhabism / Salafism grow, meaning more fundamentalists. The Shia tend to be more reasonable because they have assimilated some Zoroastrian thought in their ideology, and I can elaborate on that too.

Because you will btfo out of the pro-Western democracy once they start acting in their own national interests, pricing oil according to what serves them best, and trading in currencies that do not always benefit you.

America's issue with Iran has to do with the petrodollar, not with Islamic fanaticism. That's why America turned a blind eye to Saudi Arabia.

I don't care why USA and Iran fight each other, I'm just happy to profit from it.

>I don't care why USA and Iran fight each other, I'm just happy to profit from it.
You're no different than a Jew then. You have no honor.

Up to now, Trump has not only met but exceeded all we could expect from him.
Iranian war is the one thing where he can still fuck up royally. I hope he keeps his head straight. He has respected all his campaign promises to this point, I hope he doesn't change his mind on "regime change" now.

And Iran supports terrorism as well. The difference is it doesn't target Europe and the US so we don't give a shit.
Honour does not feed your family, mate.

I have a feeling the USA, KSA, UK, Israel, etc. want to put the PMOI/NCRI (parent groups) into power. They are Islamic Marxist terrorists that gassed our own people, and they would fuck us up even more than the current regime.

The reason USA wants them in power is because they would price oil according to their interests and trade it in USD. It's all Machiavellian economic scheme.

And that's bad, why..? All of those things maintain Pax Americana and your status as the number 1 nation in the world.

It is inevitable. In case you haven't realized it, Trump made a deal with Putin. Ukraine for Iran. Get ready for war.

It would be okay with me. They're overdue for thorough douching and it would be a great opportunity to vet our newest technologies.

So then shouldn't you be in favor of the US going in and regime changing them?

If a Pit Bull Terrier bites you, do you go and kill a German Shepherd? Fuck's sake...

>And Iran supports terrorism as well.
Hezbollah defended Christian minorities in Syria and fought ISIS. Saudi Arabia and Israel gave intel to ISIS.

>The difference is it doesn't target Europe and the US so we don't give a shit.
Then why pick a fight?

>Honour does not feed your family, mate.
Then why kill other people who have to feed their families too?

>And that's bad, why..?
You must be a Jew.

>All of those things maintain Pax Americana and your status as the number 1 nation in the world.
No it didn't. It made Iran totally dependent on the West and not self-sufficient or independent at all. Right when the Shah was starting to act independently near the end of his reign he was ousted. I have leaked documents on that and could go more in-depth if you find it unbelievable.

I was responding to you here in the last half.

Forgot to quote.

I don't want to go to war with Iran. If they do in some way attack us, I think we should establish air superiority and then systematically carpet bomb them, with a goal of causing the collapse of their society and mass famine.

A strong, secular, united Iran would be intolerable for many US allies. Fuck, why can't you bastards ally with people who aren't the lowest scum of the low?! Fucking Saudis, Kuwait, Qater, UAE and Bahrain are the most disgusting regime on Earth...

So basically we're about to try to peacefully "regime change" them first, and then invade if that doesn't work?

Is this Iran?? That's beautiful

I'm not ethnically American.

They are all sluts Moshe.

Daily reminder Iranians fought in the SS

We don't need to go to war with Iran to fuck them. We will just put sanctions on them like we did to Russia.

thats gilan in northern iran

>turn a blind eye to Saudi wahhabism
>our billions get funneled directly into madrasas
>our citizens get slaughtered while schlomo rolls in shekels

>GEE WHATS WRONG WITH THAT

I believe it should not and will not happen.

There's no basis for it, there's simply no reason for an American person to hate Iran or Iranians. One time they inadvertently damaged one of your ships, they took your sailors prisoners and peacefully released them after they entered their territory and they took hostages and released them all. Meanwhile you sank their ships, built military bases around their country, fucked with their government and exploded an aeroplane full of civilians.

It's purely an Israeli/Saudi agenda with no basis in reality. No American should die for it.

Hitler and the Shah liked each other very much.

>I have leaked documents on that and could go more in-depth if you find it unbelievable.

pls continue

You dumb retard, invading Iran was part of the PNAC plan invented by the neocons in the early 2000's, who are known zionists and cryptojews.

Trumpcucks will be drafted to fight against Iran.

Hezbollah, Hamas, PLO and the rest of them terrorize Israel and (earlier) other non-Muslims and they're financed by Iran. I'm not going into their motivation or defending the joos, just stating the facts.

You tell me why you're picking a fight, you're American.

I only kill in self-defense. I defended my family and my fireplace from chimping-out Muslims.

We need to free Iran from islamic degeneracy

Hezbollah does not really terrorize anyone. They actually defended Christian minorities in Syria and fought ISIS. I would not class them as a terrorist group. Hamas, maybe, but they're mainly to fight of Wahhabism/Salafism's growing influence I believe.

>you're American.
I'm not ethnically American.

>I only kill in self-defense.
Then why go to Iran? They are not threatening your country.

>I defended my family and my fireplace from chimping-out Muslims.
Shia are not like Sunni. They don't go to other countries and chimp out. Just look at the statistics of terrorist attacks. 95% are Sunnis, presumably brainwashed by Wahhabism/Salafism.

Saudi Arabia is the powerhouse of Sunni fanaticism, and Israel is its ally.

Also, keep in mind, Iran has a culture that goes beyond Islam, so it's not like fucking with an Arab country. Arabs self-identify predominantly based off Islam whereas the majority of Persians do not.