IS HE ALIVE OR DEAD?

Can anyone confirm or deny this guy's condition? Have there been any updates about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/goodtobeme0/status/827026053986136064
youtu.be/p3fT6pnhjJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am that guy. I can confirm that I am dead.

Dead. Press F to pay respects.

spooky

news wont cover it because it goes against their narrative of being the victims.

youll be fine

I'm not going to sleep tonight.

any footage of the attack?
i saw him afterwards, would say he looked dead or in a very bad way. heard some protestor say something like "he got knocked the fuck out" -- hollywood clearly rotted these retards brains when they think being knocked out cold is some meme state where you are asleep or something and not a life or death situation

F senpai

This is so plainly and obviously true. Anyone with basic reasoning skills can figure this out. Thousands in this country are being redpilled daily by stuff like this.

It's shifted rapidly.

>tfw you watch crowds screaming "fuck you" at random people being knocked down in America, and condoning the assaults rather than condemning and not associating with the black bloc.

Storm is coming.

I am ready

What did i miss?

Go to Breitbart

drumfpkins getting btfo, standard.

Is there video?

looks like its time to fire up the MG-42's

Can we create a counter protest to fight their protest when they come? We allow them to strike first and then go all out.

mobile.twitter.com/goodtobeme0/status/827026053986136064

youtu.be/p3fT6pnhjJA

From about 20s in

what happened

Fucking dammit. Do these people not understand that they're pushing people farther right and radicalizing the right wing? Seriously before this election I was center left.

It will kick off where you're at before it reaches us I think. Good luck brother.

Of course the don't they're fucking faggots

Source please

>Dear America,
>The left and the right are both fucking insane. Go to the middle before you all kill eachother.
>Love,
>A Canadian

These fucking drooling retards think that KKK still goes around lynching niggers don't they?

So are these just rabid disgusting animals or are they just stupid and don't have the mental and emotional capacity to think "hey maybe I shouldn't hit this knocked out guy on the ground with a shovel"

He was a right-wing actor paid to take a fall.

Day of the LRAD when?

Can't wait to watch these BlocTards shitting their pants in the streets.

They don't and this is why we can't retaliate, finally the bigoted left shows their true colours and the more that they hurt or kill the sooner the people will respond to this trash

We start up a counter protest at the next milo event. We set it up to protect milo when the police can't and take these dumb fucks head on. The fire rises.

ive always considered myself a centrist but holy fuck ive never wanted authoritarianism and right wing death squads so much in my life.

Right Wing Safety Squads you say?

But you're a bunch of pussies, how will that work?

Hell yes. And we can be a right wing clean up crew after the shit is done too. Good PR.

>amulet of fuREEE
Hello fellow osrs player

>that typically eloquent american that gets interviewed

lol what a country.

I hope he's dead, fucking Drumf kids BTFO eternally anally anguished.

Don't project.

Just imagine if the tables were turned and trump supporters rioted over a Hillary speaker and dragged people out of their cars, set fires, pepper sprayed innocent people and chased them down and beat them with shovels? The hypocrisy is ridiculous and Democrats should be disavowing and condemning the perpetrators and yet they're silent. Is anyone else just completely done with this shit? I can't take it anymore. If trump said he was going to round up all these shitheads and put them in prison I would not flinch one bit.

>mfw used to be moderate/neo-con
>full on conservative w/no regrets now

It started out of spite because the left became so fucked, but now it's actually how I feel. I can't wait for the collapse of the "modern left"

These people have no idea what is waiting for them.

No one is "redpilled" by this dumb shit. The only people who care were already racist dumb shits with no future.

are there thoughts inside his head?

do it new Mexico prison riot style

irrelevant shitholes need not apply, goodbye

>All I did was run into a riot and tried to start a fight?
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!

really, hard to have any sympathy for people who walk into a riot trying to start shit.

says the guy siding with angry violent baristas that dropped out of art school

as frustrating as it is, we can't use hypothetical opposite situations to help us in any way, as true as they may have been

all we can do is revel in the blatant hypocrisy that is well and truly present, like setting up a physical barrier and screening participants at the he will not divde us steam

>couple of people get in to a fight
>dozens if antifa protesters crowd around to make sure the guy who got battered is ok

oh they're just so mean aren't they, I can see why you feel threatened

Has he thoughts within his head?We'll just pass him there.Why should we even care?

Sorry to hear than user.
Kek bless and shitpost in peace
F

Says the 22 year old traffic control loser whose job is essentially watching successful liberals with families pass him by on their way to Starbucks.

He's dead, we killed him

>Start up a fascist rally
>make it really loud and public
>Sup Forums sets up a trained group of people with weapons they legally own and have a right to carry
>hide them
>the second antifa starts shit, mow them down.

Stop victim-blaming, shitlord. #stillnotaskingforit

F

take my digits to rest in peace user

F

What the fuck guys. If something like this would happen in Europe you would laugh at as and say how you would prevent stuff like that with guns. Riots like that happen every week now. Some americans should form RWDS and ensure security.

>liberals
>successful

I don't think most people would consider being a brain dead lunatic as being successful.

Maybe we do need right-wing death squads

Yeah, civil war is so cool right ? Dumbass

why did they spray that godess

yeah please don't do this
this war isn't won with violence

Could be concussed, he seems visibly confused and unable to speak consistently while also being visually dizzy

That's easy for you to say, baguette.

OH FUG

Wow, I keep repeating that left is becoming new right and it seems that I am... right.

Because she is both white and a Trump supporter

I hope he's dead

DEY GILLED

Hey Rabbi, what are ya doing?

Take that fucking carry handle off your hand-guard!

It is the most liberal college campus in the US.

SMASH FASCISM

NO DRUMPF NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

Did that interviewer just mace that girl cus she stopped talking to him?

Yes, leafs are fucking retarded.

There is no middle here.

Pick any topic and disagree with the left and you are a sexist or a racist or and Islamaphobe or a homophobe or anti-science. And if you are one, you are obviously all and on the wrong side of history you fascist!!!

I've been called a sexist becase I dared suggest that some women might want to actually stay home and raise kids and that getting "fulfillment" from a career was something even most men don't do.

Nevermind that my grown daughter told me as much. This fuck knew better what is right for all women, so I'm a sexist and a fascist becase I slightly disagreed with him.

could also be rat arsed, which would make far more sense as to why you'd walk in to the middle of a protest you don't agree with.

They started war.

Why is no-one calling for the arrest of George Soros to the white house

Jesus christ America.
Sweden is fucked but what the actual fuck is this?
Whites acting like shit tier monkey niggers.
Come on you can do better than this

They are only really doing this shit in overwhelmingly liberal shit holes that are usually gun free zones. Also conservatives don't have Soros bux to just travel the country and bullshit, they have to get up and work in the morning so they aren't gonna take 2 days off work to address this bullshit. Not yet anyways.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE POLICE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

I was there, he was eventually carried away. I tried getting help but couldn't find a cop.

Well, we are talking about your country.. but i agree, i have as much concern it could happen here.

Situation's shit here too :(

Can't carry a gun in most coastal counties of California, the local governments will not issue permits, despite it being unconstitutional. So people are usually at the mercy of police response times, which is hindered when the mayor of a leftist town tells the police to stand down.

The thing is, Röhm, if you pull out a gun in a public place during a protest the trigger happy cops are likely to shoot you where you stand regardless of what side you're on.

That would be CU Boulder.

He's a Proud Boy. Apparently they went out there to fight Antifa with like 12 people. His buddy called into McInnes' show today, sounds like they're all okay. Before the fight you can see two of them surrounded by about a hundred people, and one of the Proud Boys starts saying shit like: "I thought you guys were tough?" The commies were not happy with him.

F

>you would prevent stuff like that with guns.
this happened in commiefornia so it would have been better if they had guns too. Pretty sure this county is a no issue for guns.

So was this an actual "fascist" or just some guy trying to get to work like in DC? Or some stoned dude checking out the loud party?

Is there a proof for now that Soros was involved in any way?

>hey are you alright man
>I don't know
>all right gota go back to the crowed

CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

police were told to stand down by the mayor and he should be fucking sued for all the damages

So they must be stopped in their destabilizing behaviors, without letting them destroy your nation.

Maybe they started it, but it's like saying "i had priority so i didn't stop, so i died in the accident being RIGHT !"

Beta cucks talking shit about antifas, saying they'll fight back and kill them...
But do anything
LOL cucks try harder