Is this shopped /pol ?

Well, is this the creation of an outstanding Autist, or is it the real deal ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RejrrkrRShM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sor0LXiSZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you got that from my post in another thread

Yes it's real. Islamic peace warriors are total attention whores and post their war crimes to twitter and facebook all the time. Why do you think every rekt thread in /gif/ has ISIS propaganda in it?

additionally, this is one of those famous 'doctors and engineers' the media likes to talk about when extolling the virtues of allowing Islamic peace keeping forces to occupy our countries

I pulled it off a buddy's facebook.

This is fucking un-possible,
I can't wait to save the copy you've just posted too.
Good shit.. Thanks

>this is fucking impossible

No it's not. You'd think that people posting how they're IS militants or Hezbollah militants on their FB wouldn't be allowed into Europe but the thing is they receive not even the most rudimentary check against databases of known existing terrorists, let alone any more rigorous screening. That's why there was that EU report that estimated how ever many thousand ISIS militants made it into Europe among the refugees, along with god knows what other terrorist groups.

Ever wonder how the Charlie Hebdo shooters and the Bataclan shooters got their hands on AK 47's? Simple, they bring them into Europe with them from warzones because nobody even bothers to check their bags full of shit they cart with them. I think there was even a report that it was suspected that chemical weapons had been smuggled into Europe lel.

>Un-possible,
You missed the meme

Sorry, with America being like 60% white I just assumed English wasn't your first language

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=RejrrkrRShM

I have some more, diggin' them right now

these guys are mostly member of assad's army and hezbollah. look at the yellow flag.

Unpossible

There was another pic going around where a fighter was captured at the border thanks to Facial recognition technology
I can't find the meme though

it's a different person (different ears, cheekbones at different levels) but the people on the spectrum on here unironically have trouble telling faces apart which is quite funny

so, let's find waldo?

Consider if it was the same person, for assumption.
If the guy is out fighting, he could have smaller cheek bones, if he is running in BDUs 8 hours a day carrying his equipment burning a lot of fat and calories.
He is already an ectomorph

Are you blind or just an ISIS shill?

The fat guy actually ran away because he was forced to join isis or die , so he did then stole money from them and fled to his children lmao he is a victim

>Facial recognition technology

Haven't seen that pic or heard the story.
But really, they all have a smartphone, how hard would it be to track them *anywhere* in the world using SS7 ?

>it's a different person

Disputed this before. Maybe yes, maybe not, there are other clearer examples of people, so one more or one less doesn't really make a difference.

I totally believe you, Sir Sheik.

>unpossible
Why do you keep saying that?

Naive mocking of the left
>Terrorist getting in as refugees.
>That's Unpossible
Its a ralph wiggim meme

youtube.com/watch?v=7Sor0LXiSZg

It should be the slogan of the lefts fight to not judge potential ISIS members

The picture on the left was taken up close, while the picture on the right was taken a couple of feet from him. Taking a picture up close distorts your proportions, you can try this with your phones camera yourself. Even then, you can clearly see it is the same man in both of the pictures.

I think that's kind of the point, growing up in a crazy environment and knowing you got to leave. I'm pretty sure if it was kill or be killed user would kill.

shiite militias also practice beheadings and torture.

yellow flag and logo belong to hezbollah or kurds.

Walking dead IRL
for sure.
I had a buddy that went to prison at a young age.
He told me his rape story.
But of course in his version of the story he was not raped.
Before prison he was a pacificst.
After a bad day in the shower,
he resulted to beating a man in his sleep with a lock and sock until the threads of the doubled up sock, gave way, and the lock fell out.

He was not a pacifist anymore.

>Is this shopped /pol ?

my guess just from looking at it, no. but there are some very good shoppers on here.

I felt like the collar that was on the field jacket of the muzzie could be used to hide non symmetric features where the neck connects.

could be. the left pic is a hard call, since the lighting is so diffused, and there are a lot of compression artifacts.