Quintessentially British rape gang snackbar in court

>Child sex gang members shout 'Allahu Akbar' in court as they are jailed for abusing a girl who fell pregnant at just 12 after being groomed with alcohol and drugs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4184966/Child-sex-gang-members-shout-Allahu-Akbar-court.html

when did you realize that muslim rape gangs and trafficking was jihad by other means /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
archive.is/VgiPM
tokyoweekender.com/2017/01/permanent-residency-in-japan-offered-to-skilled-foreigners-after-one-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not until now.
It's logical though I should have known.

I knew from day 1, and I curse all the leftists, both celebrity and pleb alike, who support open borders and are selling us all out to islam.

My dicks diamonds lads

small and transparent?

I hope she has the baby

lol i cant wait till the revolt, seeing this small minority defend itself is going to be funny

THIS IS FAKE NEWS

Meh, I'm past caring any more. Women voted for the government that let these scum in. They've pretty much compromised the future of everyone's children. In spite of all these "Asian" grooming gangs up and down the country it's still young white men that have the worst rep.

The police and politicians are actively facilitating the rape gangs, they have expended 10x the resources trying to shut down reporting and protesting about them than they have expended on ending them. I cant wait until the Luton and London gangs are exposed, they will make the 12-15 other gangs look like nothing. Tens of thousands of child rapes, thousands of rape babies, tens of thousands of perpetrators. All hushed up for the sake of (((diversity))) and public order.

Thanks politicians.

Technically it wasnt rape, it was enrichment.

Wait so 12 year olds can vote in bongistan? You're a fucking wanker, protect your children you cunt.

Better fucking abort it.

Cult of death that fears and despises euros in equal measure, they will never assimilate because this societies represent everything they hate.

Also, rape of infidels was actually encouraged by their pedo warmongering prophet

but they're #notrealmuslims though

She already had the rape child.

Whole thing makes me want to puke. What the fuck is going on over there.

>raped by 6 guys
>16 years later
>can't say by whom
>16 years later
>but somehow remembers these guys
>16 years later
>WE GOTTEM
>UK ramping up investigations on child trafficking
>mfw UK is filled with pedos
>tfw they're trying to shut it down
>mfw I'm told it was the muzzies and the pizza elite have things under control
>nothingtoseeheregoy.png

BRITAIN YES !

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>Yazidi sex slave: He said that raping me is his prayer to god.
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

hello, GCHQ, I am absolutely not recommending anyone brutally torture every Paki in Britain to rid our fair nation of their corrupting presence

:^)

Are you calling for revoking their voting rights?

Hello, GCHQ.

He's not - I am.

It says in the article she did keep the baby.

They literally bred a 12 year old white girl and she kept the baby.

I'll be cumming buckets tonight

ouch

There'll be no revolt.

Muslims will keep impregnating and breeding our girls like this and people will do nothing.

Like usual.

Look at the comments on the page, the same shit you've been reading for decades.

lmao

they'll all get one parole after 2 years right?

You know her child will be a muslim, too.

This is how it's been happening for years, lads.

Get the fuck out of this sinking ship and think of your children. Thoughts of rebellion and glorious national imperial redemption are nice but I'm going to have kids soon and I'm not bringing them up in this shit. Fuck your fantasies, family comes first.

Compare the length of that article to the one in BBC : archive.is/VgiPM

Keeping it hidden.

where will you go?

I M P R E G N A T E D

I'm unironically moving to Japan, but that just queues a load of meme weeb responses.

>moving to Japan,

Mate good luck getting a long term visa those poofters will never let you live long term there.

But it's already sorted out and easily done mate. I'm not some dreamer, like I said. I'm going to a Nip university for a year next year, I do it at university here though and the opportunity is incredible. But I'm more thinking of my children and the environment I'd prefer them to grow up in. It's not a blind and unresearched thing like you'd assume

go back to pakistan ali.

>it's sorted out
>I'm going to university

I'm already at university.

My 3rd year is spent in Japan is what I meant. Sorry I'm tired.

> 1400 children raped
> 18 shitskins jailed

Some cleanup to do Tommy.

Doesn't change the fact that nothing is sorted out. You need to live there for 9 years and have a stable job (going to university isn't a job) to get citizenship.

Mate you obviously know nothing, stop.

You don't get Japanese citizenship as a dual citizenship, you'd have to revoke your original, and like hell I'd revoke a British passport.

You don't need a citizenship to live there on a permanent residence permit.

>you obviously know nothing
kek
>You don't get Japanese citizenship as a dual citizenship, you'd have to revoke your original, and like hell I'd revoke a British passport.
Now where did I say you could?

But yeah I didn't know it was gettting back down to a single year since this year in march (ho shit sue me I didn't know something NEW)

tokyoweekender.com/2017/01/permanent-residency-in-japan-offered-to-skilled-foreigners-after-one-year/

Now tell me, what kind of exceptional skills make you eligible?

Frog is right, how do you think you will live long term in Japan which was my original concern.

Studying in Uni for 1 year is nothing. Lot of kids from here go to countries like Canada which actually want to immigrate people and it's still difficult.

What you're talking about is just a year or so in a nippon university.

So what's the long term plan? Don't tell me you'll marry a japanese girl.

SAVAGE

Honestly do you think I'm going into my whole life story and plan with a couple of internet strangers who are only finishing for something to grief?

Fuck off, I'm not biting.

suit yourself, forever an alien.

If you actually made an effort at hiding your intent, maybe we could have had a conversation but I'm not here to defend myself and give half-explanations lol.

>downplaying and turning a blind eye to "pakistani heritage" rape gangs trafficking kids up and down Britain for decades
>finally arrest some, prosecute, sentence
>two yell "Allah Akbar" in response
>not contempt of court

theres no outrage in the establishment, they aren't affected, the lack of censure after the sentencing outburst shows that. judge literally didn't care they were making an ethnoreligious political statement proving that the rape gangs ARE bio-terrorism by another name

Also where are the feminist protest against this?

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

DEUS VULT