Muslims

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sufis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the rest of the world progressed

At that time wasn't muslim at all, the islamic religion doesn't have enough power in their own countries yet.
The things go to hell after islamic revolutions.

Factions OP. Factions.

>thinking it wasn't like this from the start

The Mongol invasion actually.

I don't think mudslime even study maths

They've never been properly humbled.

Nothing. It has always been as backwards and as degenerate as it is now.

Only uneducated people believe in the "Golden Age of Islam" meme.

The inventors, scientists, philosophers, artists, etc. were slaves, mainly Persian, who were not muslim at the time.

Same thing that happened to american blacks, only for a much longer time frame. Hundreds of years of inbreeding.

inbreeding.

You mean what went right? Muslims aren't cucked by globalist and jews.

Come on OP, you can clearly appreciate in the picture, they lost their turbants and they are mad because their mamas made them

>What went wrong?
Literally racemixing

Religion is what happened. Sup Forums will argue against this.

They can't possibly make islam worse than it already is.

>he doesnt know ISIS is literally run and funded by jews

yeah i dont believe that because the mongols decimated baghdad, the whole islamic world fell in to darkness. are you telling me that one was so important that the whole middle east and north african have never recovered from it?

they sacked the great library a few times and destroyed most of the world's knowledge and claimed they invented the shit that didn't clash with thier pedophile mass muderer jesus and destroyed the rest, enslaved scientists in more advanced civs they conquered, and yet still had a relatively unimpressive scientific revolution.

Founder of mathematics and made a lot of contributions europeans built on

Honestly it was part colonialism and the choice of the British empire to legitimize Wahhabism and the House of Saud; another part was the agreemenr for Israel, and the final factor was the decline of the ottoman empire.

Pol's take on muslims is the countryside fundamental wahabbi idiots

Shias are pretty interesting and the civilized middle east resides in cities, look at Lebanon and Damascus.

>t. Middle east scholar

prove it faggot. Muds are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to intellect.

i hope that vague moronic qoute was made while he was in high school.

They're more cucked than any European country though. We literally control their entire civilization and use them for target practice. They're cucked and are lashing out like angry impotent cucks always do.

>The I have literally no idea what I am professing knowledge in post.

The fall of the Ottoman empire happened.

Jew here, enjoy your glorious uncucked Caliphate.

You deserve it : )

Jew here: I hate Islam way more than even actual Nazis.

This.

Let me laugh at you

>Rapidly advance across the region and suck up all the smart people they can find
>Their policies and religion actually inhibit science but it takes a few decades for them to burn through the consolidated wisdom of those that came before
>Never come up with anything else of note on their own

Think of it like how much American science advanced in a short period by taking in the various german engineers after WW2.

How is Islam bad? Except for the "muh terrorism" argument.

Traditional gender roles, world is centered around the well being of the man, no degenerate shit like alcohol and weed, loli wife, travel to any EU country and get free shit. It's literal heaven.

In the Pre-Islamic period, one of the traditions was that of the mu'allaquat (literally "the hangings"). In the city of Mecca, poets and writers would hang their writings on a certain wall in the city so that others could read about the virtues of their respective tribes. Their travels from city to city and tribe to tribe were the means by which news, legends, and exploits would become known. The tradition continued as the Qur'an was first memorized and transmitted by word of mouth and then recorded for following generations. This popular expression of the Arab Muslim peoples became an indelible part of Islamic culture. Even today Muslims quote the Qur'an as a way of expressing their views and refer to certain maxims and popular tales to make a point.

Great centers of religious learning were also centers of knowledge and scientific development. Such formal centers began during the Abbasid period (750-1258 A.D.) when thousands of mosque schools were established. In the tenth century Baghdad had some 300 schools. Alexandria in the fourteenth century had 12,000 students. It was in the tenth century that the formal concept of the Madrassah (school) was developed in Baghdad. The Madrassah had a curriculum and full-time and part-time teachers, many of whom were women. Rich and poor alike received free education. From there Maktabat (libraries) were developed and foreign books acquired. The two most famous are Bait al-Hikmah in Baghdad (ca. 820) and Dar al-Ilm in Cairo (ca. 998). Universities such as Al-Azhar (969 A.D.) were also established long before those in Europe.

And this is from the most right leaning institute studying the middle east.

Dont deny contrubtions made vecause you have muslims in the West. Its understandbale but its an intellectual fraud

Gulf Arabs are not all arabs

factions, not fractions. cunt

varg fucking stop posting you autistic nerd

Islam only died because of the Mongols. Europe was lucky.

No and he is right

First Turkish non-shitpost I've ever witnessed.

You get to be honorary Aryan.

Maybe the first part of op's picture never happened? They pillaged the Greeks in Egypt and stole most of what they take credit for. The Islamic Science meme was/is used as propaganda, a form of "Stolen Valor".
They were sand-monkeys then and they are sand-monkeys now.

They lost those really big white turbans, maybe those large white turbans are magic or something.

>racemixing
>first cousin marriage
>religion
>death of the greek and persian slaves who were the ones making science advancements.

Islam golden age is a meme
Muslims just ocupied the base of the european race wich was anatolia

Western scholars enamored with Middle Eastern culture use this type of rhetoric to create the perception in the people's mind that somehow Middle East was the Europe of its heyday while Europeans were fuddling around in the mud, leeching off of Arabic technology and institutions to eek out a living. Embellishing Arabic history with words like "knowledge and scientific development" won't change the fact that the West is on the farthest front line of academical and scientific inquiry that humanity has ever been. And no it doesn't matter they were "ahead" for a while.

I'll tell you exactly what went wrong. His name was Hamid al-Ghazali

Picture above was annihilated by the Mongols

they were ahead cause they invaded anatolia persia and egypt and cut europe from a basic supply of food, knowledge and all kind of trade that crumble an already crumbling europe after the snowniggers raped rome
you know in schools they teach about muslim golden age but not about the byzantium empire
cause it doesn't fit the agenda

Are you really West Georgian? I'm Circassian myself, so I guess you could say we are neighbors

Honestly muslim countries were more or less westernizing until
a)Israel happened and the west backed it up
b)MI6 organized coup in Iran and put ayatollahs in power, who then invented and popularized suicide bombing

Tfw professor is a Turk

Stand up for your history

There were always shitty muslims. Back then they had more scholars and intelligent muslims. Now all the good ones emigrated to the west leaving the shitty ones to blow u themselves.

Do I start by telling him I'm not a Turk or that the concept of "standing up" is contradictory to the scientific nature of history?

Progress.

Nah fuck all arabs.

Collapse of the Ottoman Empire for one.

wot? thems fightin words bucko

>american ed
>see flag

>Arab intellectuals

You mean enslaved Christian greeks and Egyptians and Persians and Syrians (before got blacked by arabs)

Also arab straight up means blacked in Hebrew, Arabs are literal descendents of cucks and even arabs boast in the arabs that founded islam were white arabs (who got cucked by their black slaves)

lmao don't believe the lies, a house always follows it's father, just look at the Jews and Jacob, and I don't mean that as an insult, Jacob was a great man

This. All religions claim vaguely to have existed forever and percolated through unrelated pagan traditions. Phrased that way, it's a form of tolerance. Islam literally, without nuance, and canonically requires its believers to claim that Islam is responsible for everything good that ever happened in all of history.

Nobody forced them to work for anglo. They should`ve see that coming.

Nothing.
They are specially engineered bioweapons.
Chinese know their shit.

Also these were Persians before their blackening, Hitler always insistend that they were as white as we are, with blond hair and blue eyes but I never took him seriously until I came to Sup Forums. Hitler was right and did nothing wrong

thanks Sup Forums

Here some of the earliest shit we have of Cyrus the Great. Look familar to the bust??

The Ottoman Empire collapsed because they could not get their heads out of their asses to keep up with Westernization. This attitude of Islamic superiority where Muslims thought they had nothing to learn from the kaffirs existed a LONG while until the military defeats set reality straight. If you read Bernard Lewis, this is reflected in his statement that there are a proportionately way more travel journals from the West about the East than it is vice versa. Muslims weren't just interested in what went out outside the territory of their sovereignty. Kafirs were just cattle to be subdued. Not honorable enemies with lessons to be learned from.

These men look nothing like the arabs that occupy the Tigris and Euphrates by and large. But some are still around

china was the same
that's why they bite the dust
but they learnt about their mistakes
you did not

Japan is probably one of the few non-Western states have adapted incredibly well while maintaining their cultural identity. But that was the goal from the start. They had incredible self-awareness and thus why they are white man of the Far East.

Also Do you know who the Queen of Sheba was?

What the Hell is Sheba anyways?

It's mentioned in the Bible and many Roman sources about geography

Saudi Arab was Sheba

It was called "Happy Arabia" by the Greeks and Romans in Caesar's day and Paul's day and in Solomon's day it was known as the same thing.

Because it was not a desert but a garden paradise and we have tons of evidence from various traveling Historians recording what life was like all over the areas sorrounding Rome, it was so beautiful that it was like any other, from there the whole world bought her spices and people came far and wide to see all the incredible irrigation and cool water systems that they invented to turn arabia into a garden.

Sheba was beautiful and white, it had cucks for a long time but Islam completed it's transformation

Even Julius and AUgustus desired her back in the day, and we know that the Caesars didn't desire shitty deserts.

The spices to baby Jesus came from Sheba

yest but they copy too much and now are too degenerate

wrong
sheba was ethiopia, somalia or yemen

Their degeneracy is more of a reaction to their incredibly conservative culture rather than an adoption of the ultra-consumerism that is historically attached to Western style democracy.

You are comparing the "Sufis" with the "Wahabis". These are different sects within islam. The Sufis are considered the "Degenerates" with homosexuals and science, and men dancing in dresses and shit. They are basically the "protestants" of Islam. But the arab world tries to hide the sufi sect of islam because it can't let itself get divided. Usually the Sufi's are found in Turkey and post-Ottoman countries like Albania, Kosovo, Greece, Bulgaria and Bosnia. Most of these countries oppose arab influence just because of this reason.

Sometimes the arabs in arab countries simply say "they are sufis" instead of just denying god right away, since that would be against the apostacy laws. Crypto-atheism isn't uncommon here. And usually white converts join the "sufi sect" of islam too, when they convert.

Just look at the people in this list, and you will see that most of them are quite educated:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sufis

Yemen you idiot was a part of Sheba

you stupid comimie

People please DO NOT BELEIVE TE LIES

ISLAM AND ARAB ARE CURSES

The Islamic world has had an Enlightenment during medieval times, but has subsequently degenerated.

The whole of the Sahara desert was too once a garden paradise, so many paintings in Pharaoh tombs and kings far and wide show this..

the Curses are real. If you don't believe me then Believe Hitler on this stuff

degeneracy is the result of capitalism without moralism

so what you're saying is that sufi muslims are bro-tier?

HEY EVERYONE
SUFIS ARE BRO-TIER

I would rather say that degeneracy is the result of simply bad genes. Low intelligence, weak wills and an uneducated mind. The powerful are rarely degenerate because of this reason. (Which is also a reason to why they become powerful).

Wrong
This. There is some tribe in Africa who practice Judaism and say they are descended from the Queen of Sheba.

I clicked a person on random and the first person that came up was a founder of an Islamic organization that engaged in terrorist acts. Is this the power of the "mystical" side of Islam?

Right. Japanese have excessive morals and traditions to boot.

The Middle east was just more of southern Europe. Both with geography and climate and what the people looked like

Liar, people need to know what is at stake here.
If they accept cuckoldry and the hosue of islam they will be cursed as the middle east has, with where it started Saudi Arabia and it's city on 7 hills Mecca. You will loose your white heritage that Adolf Hitler so earnestly tried to save and it's beautiful gardens with it. Europe will become wasteland as is the Sahara and Arabia if they do not repent

But as it is written, Islam and it's all preceding wickedness including Marx and Lucifer and all ihs angels will not overcome.

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

ANd that City which is built on a rock is the City of Rome

What a crazy irrelevant rant, look, if you hate islam as much as I do, stop being a papist. Your pope has tapeworms from kissing the unwashed arses of pakis.

Radicals happened

There is evidence that Persians were the most inventive and intelligent humans until mass inbreeding ruined the genepool.

>google this

Well, maybe I was mistaken. But my impression of reading of the different sects of this religion was that sufis were simply a less radical branch. For some reason people only highlight shias and sunnis. But there are other sects too. If you look at the subgroups you can see that they are closely analogous to the branches within christanity. Since the clerics of Islam probably just plagiarized the theology found in the west.

The sunnis could represent the orthodox church, whereas Shia is catholicism, and maybe Ibadi is an even more reformative and liberal version. The islamic world used to be much more fragmented during the days of colonialism since lands were taken and lost, but with the status quo it seems to me that its spread has become more established.

Are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

The resulting power vacuum led to the rise of salafism and wahhabism, the extremist, shitty kind of Islam we see today

Pope Urban ii
Pope Gregory the Great
Pope Leo the Great
Pope Clement
Pope Peter
Pope Clement vii
Pope Leo X
Pope Gregory IX
Pope Innocent III

Top image : Persians

Bottom image : Arabs.

/thread

>What went wrong?

>85 replies
>this hasn't been posted yet

Sup Forums has truly become reddit.

They needed a strong leader like hitler, who gets rid of the low iq, pedo inbreds.

I really, really like that gif user.
Is that from a game or just random pixel art from the internet?

>Pope Urban ii
>Pope Gregory the Great
>Pope Leo the Great
>Pope Clement
>Pope Peter
>Pope Clement vii
>Pope Leo X
>Pope Gregory IX
>Pope Innocent III
All faggots, every man jack of them, having little gold-painted rentboys shit in their mouths

Because they are now like loose dogs.

No you weren't. Islam has different interpretations but the Quran stands at the core of that. It's non-compromise attitude will always be there and therefore any attempt to reform it will have to start from the reality that it is not modern and go from there as opposed to starting from fresh. I simply do not and will not buy the idea that Islam could come in a peaceful form because the very dual nature of Quran is meant to obscure. As long as that foundation remains so will the potential for "extremists".

I got a whole bunch from here

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
it crumbles when you look at it closely though.
look at the achievements and you'll find chinese clockwork, indian maths, and greek philosophy.
It looks like a great age from a european perspective because europeans couldn't get past the savage muslims, so all the knowledge from beyond came thru them.

Basically my conclusion is that islam was more fragmented before with many sects competing against with one another and thus rendering the entire spectrum void. But with Salafists, Wahhabis and other more "modern" sects coming to dominate the religion it has basically regressed itself to one of its most basal forms of oppression and backwardness for quick power. Modern radical Islam is basically like a smallpox virus that has returned from the nature simply because it's such a simple organism with no other feature other than high infectivity and high mortality.

>desert nomads invented mathematics
You mean the ancient Greeks and Persians. Thousands of years before the birth of Muhammad. Take that diploma and wipe your ass with it.

"Drinking is the joy of the Rus" you filthy pedo.

>achmed

They'd fuck your mother before your would be father could yell "please do it"

basically this.
t. green eyed pure Arab

Too bad that there's no source, I find pixel art like that so oddly serene and appealing. Don't wanna go off-topic though, but thanks anyways.