Wow, I guess the culture is really starting to change for you fascist Drumpf supporters huh?

Wow, I guess the culture is really starting to change for you fascist Drumpf supporters huh?

Wait till daddy trump sics our boys in blue on you, you'll see

Yep, there's a huge culture shift happening right now in california where these upstanding protesters are letting everyone know that nobody with different opinions is allowed in their safe space

#victimblaming

>Still won't set foot and try this in a rural area
What are you afraid of?

The new tactic of the feminists is getting raped by refugees and crying about white men online

This try this in a red state

>anything I don't like is alt right
Keep triggering normies.

>drag a literal nobody out of a car and beat him up
>lol fascists BTFO!

oregano in all fields

Unlike the tried and true tactics of defending dead criminal niggers and feigning sympathy.

They're begging for it. Give it time.

I'm loving every second of this, actually. The Left has completely devalued the words "racist," "fascist," and "Nazi." They think they're being tough by beating the shit out of unprepared people who are minding their own business. It's lulling them into a false sense of security. At the rate they're doing this, before too long, the Right is going to get sick of it. And then the Left will truly know the meaning of the term "right-wing death squads."

It will be Night of the Long Knives tier shit. Imagine a bunch of pissed off, roided up bikers, neo-Nazis, and normal guys sick of this shit rising up and completely BTFOing these cucks. It's going to happen. It's already happening a bit, to an extent. People are starting to realize the only way to deal with these protestors is to run them over with their cars.

This is what I was wearing when I was beaten by the left. Tell me I was asked for it.

The internet belongs to the right, so yes they are right about one thing. Still don't approve of the overall bitchiness of the left, though. It's annoying more than anything else.

Why does literally nobody just shoot everybody?

>mob attack on people
>lel cry about it drumpftards
literally nigger tactics. I cant wait until they do this on someone with a gun, but i doubt they'd try this outside of cucked states like California

I remember that blm march we had here in AZ last year
Vanilla as fuck and chimp out was kept to a minimum
The Confederate Flag still rides behind pick-ups here and everyone has at bare minimum a knife on them if not a gun.
I love this state so much

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

Why the fuck would anyone want to go to a rural area? To fuck a cow without anyone seeing you? You are called flyover states for a reason.

not, it is to tolerate agression
because when the right the guns out that will be no way back

Most of the people who were beat last night aren't even alt right. We're just defending free speech and the right to assemble.

No but its fun to see you guys getting 10 Years Jail.

Because theses riots are coincidentally happening in predominately leftist cities, which have very strict gun laws restricting if, how, and where you can carry.

Is there Irony in these persons forming a mob of intimidation and then blaming the people they beat and intimidate for their actions?

Their attitude would be completely different if the right wing were attacking leftists.
I expect we would be hearing about how citizens expressing their right to free assembly were attacked out of the blue and outnumbered- showing that their attackers were cowards, for attacking in a large group. Etc

I want people that think like you and them to fucking die off

t. American

Not an argument

Because this happens in left leaning states that make it as difficult as possible for law abiding individuals to obtain a gun.

nice!

really highlights how hateful and bigoted his line of thinking is

Goad all you want leftie

We're patient, we're winning and you know it.

I feel like its a game right now. One side will be the victor, we just don't know who yet. Both sides push back at the other, and it will hit a tipping point eventually where the other side will blow up on the other. This is the lefts example of blowing up on the right, what do they think will happen when the right gets sick of it? I still haven't seen a right wing riot yet, no clue what that will look like, but I'm sure these idiots don't want to see it. I, personally wouldn't riot under president Trump, I have too much respect for him to deal with petty shit like that, but some day...

Didn't realize Trump ran the Berkeley police dept.

Tbh, this is probs bad news for the alt-right. Those rioters are almost exclusively white. No minorities will stick up for the alt-right. Truth be told, you guys would probably find the more niggerish blacks and hoteps to be ideologically aligned with you if it weren't for the rampant racism.

>AZ
>full of mexicans
>mestizo cesspool
>red pilled

LOOOOL U ARE RETARDED MATE

It's hard to say what to do. It's like a catch 22, either you just sit back and watch them riot saying that you're evil and violent. Or you become violent and justify some of what they're saying. Don't know what the correct way to go is

This desu
Spic here
When the day of rope comes I would have gladly died alongside you faggots but I know I'll just get stabbed in the back so I'll shoot everyone indiscriminately, I have no allies

Altrighters are just mommy's boys and cry babies

>Alt-right getting their ass kicked
>Unarmed, outnumbered 50-1 and just being there to listen to Milo and wanting to get home

Yeah, hehe they got rekt matey hehe

Truth. Black and Latino culture here is pretty masculine, they would make natural allies if not for the alt-rights racism. Ironic how they've alienated themselves and now can only stand and watch as they get beat up around the country.

>31 replies to a thread that has "drumpf" in the OP

can we just nuke California and just put an end to all this nigger logic

>gets called a name
>BLRUMPHFFF SUPPORTERS ARE LITTERAL NAZIS THAT WANTTO GASS OLL THE LEFTIES OOOOOOY VEEEEEY
>murders someone with a shovel and gets called out for it
>lol BLRUNMPHFFFFFFF supporters are so weak

I haven't cringed this hard in a while.