youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486020900985.webm
youtu.be/fUUPeeG8Z9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qor4iM8r1Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quick rundown?

post more rose

Jackie seriously needs to go home

Can I get a quick rundown on Milkman? What the FUCK is his problem?

Supposedly Crowder is gonna be at the stream tonight. Should we expect anything?

>posting Bogs and HWNDU in the same thread title
That's some risky shit, OP.

lol

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

down with the vegan agenda

>literally nothing is going on

THIS PIZZA PARTY IS GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK

Jackie, I fell asleep early last night. What ended up happening with Paperboy?

Take the Cosmos Pill! Line your brain with eyes!

Fuck yes

the jams are here thanks whitewash

jackie please notice me im rare flag

she aint gonna come till saturday i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=3zE_moJADIs

Uncle Chang was based. I hope he returns.

see for yourself
twitter.com/mrmilkjar

How do I be a stoner but also an active person that exercises?

keep the music going, it shuts him up

reminder that brittany did nothing wrong

Source?

do we have a dox on the red headed faggot

excellent

YOU CAN DO IT JACKIE
I BERIEVE IN YOUUUUUUU

Where did you hear Crowder was coming?

REMINDER

>you will never see Rose for the first time and be super nervous before you man up and stumble your way through asking her out
>you will never take her out on a date where you can't help but intertwine your fingers with hers for the entire time
>you will never walk her home and then awkwardly pause when its time for her to go inside
>you will never get lost in each other's eyes for the first time as both of your lips move closer to one another
>you will never realize that even though the both of you want to take it slow, you can't help but move fast because it feels so right
>your relationship with Rose will never go into something beautiful
>you will never be held by Rose when you've had a bad day
>you will never look into Rose's eyes and understand that she makes all of the pain go away
>you will never let Rose cook for you and have to lie and say that her food is delicious because of how in love with her you are
>you will never run up behind Rose while she is doing the dishes and surprise her by putting your arms around her and softly kissing the top of your head
>you will never take Rose out for a surprise vacation to liberated Europe where you will propose
>you will never see Rose choke back tears as you begin to doubt your decision to propose before she jumps into your arms and whispers yes into your ear
>You will never see Rose on your wedding day and realize that this is what you have been missing all of your life
>You will never have a large family with Rose and watch them grow up as the two of you grow old together

THis is the abridged version. WHere's the one that says they destroyed the USSR in a fit of rage?

JACKIE AND THE BLUE HAT GUY ARE AWESOME

DOING A GOOD JOB DISRUPTING THE CHANTING

[spoiler]maybe he will tonight[/spoiler]

>Crowder

Who?

Would Jesus allow edging?

Anyone have a link to archive of stream. Main is cut.

quickrundown.club

She tried interrupt Malcolm /x/'s daily monologue, kinda rude desu

this

ofc nigga

STOP IT LEAF

No, he says edging is worse

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58

Care you might be jailed for watching this in UK

Just do it senpaitachi. Line your brain with eyes. Take the Cosmos Pill. Nothing can go wrong. Partake in the Old Blood.

Don't be a stoner. If you want to smoke weed do so in moderation. Very relaxing to have a few hits after a good workout.

Has there been a Rose/Venti crossover ep yet?

Oh shit, I missed that.

Malcolm /x/ should be allowed to do his thing

woke

So what are these threads? I keep seeing them but I have no idea what they're about.

Rose is ugly and so is Brittany Sup Forums's waifus are SHIT!

Daily reminder that jihadi jesus needs to apologize to the good people of Macedonia.

I seriously don't get it -
The USA has some serious fuck'n parts of it's brains missin'

> nuke yerselvez NOW!

Come on goys no one has a archive?

Kikebook and twitter. He just did some livestream saying he's going tonight on location for a live feed of his show, people are assuming it's at HWNDU based on his location

if you genuinely enjoy sports, you basically like taking it up the ass.

WHERE'S THE FREE PIZZA

hewillnotdivide.us

She likes to interject when funny things happen and ruin it.

I wish Malcom would do more quality than quantity. He is woke but he rambles on too much.

Down with the fucking vegan agenda mate

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486020900985.webm

Don't you have more important shit to worry about Romanian?

wtf i hate them now

There's one on wsg

I swear Spic's voice sounds like paperboi's voice!

just do it, it's easy, get high after you work out

Fuck smalltalk engage in some political discussion Jackie
and Whitewash more truthbombs pls, this stream's in dire need of keks

When did he say this, I NEED to know.

An entire thread to talk about this lame live stream?

Steven Crowder just said he's going into "enemy territory" for a live stream tonight and is keeping his location on the down low. Is he going to the HWNDU place?

Link youtu.be/fUUPeeG8Z9Q

Reimer said that Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role. Reimer said that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks". Reimer said that Dr. Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Reimer said that Dr. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Reimer said that Dr. Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities. Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".[8][page needed]

this

Ebrietas is so shy! She has to ask me to ask you guys to take the Cosmos Pill! Look at how shy she is! Ebrietas is cute!

You dont. Weed is degenerate

BRASS BALLS

like what?

The Bogs don't grow pubic hair, because hair doesn't grow on plastic. That's all there is about them.

is Rose /oneofus/?

Where have you been? This has consumed our lives. SAD!

but I like to wake and bake.

Anyone recorded when Paperboy came last night? I want to see all of it

/ourguys/ are holding it down

they have been for HOURS

haha paper jee

I know Jesus said not to sexualize Jackie, but is it just me or is he looking really good right now? No homo.

Take your viral marketing somewhere else.

Did nobody archive the stream from last night? Come on goys

I know we've covered the basics but can someone give me a quick rundown on these fellas?

youtube.com/watch?v=qor4iM8r1Mo

To be fair its shit right now, I think it will die soon but there has been some amazing moments on this

same

Toothpaste you've missed out.

Who?

>Not the big Bog

You almost had some of us, I guess

Yep he's gonna be there 8 p.m. apparently. Prepare to be utterly disappointed. Hope /ourguys/ mess with him.