This kind of dishonest media is unacceptable

Look at this bullshit currently on the CNN front page. Just look at it. They managed to turn riots from left wingers and make Milo look like the guilty party.

Wtf I hate CNN now.

Im starting to think the media is occasionally not as honest as advertised, am I going crazy?

What's the problem?

>milo
>white

>Extremist Milo
>Extremist

Jesus Christ this country has gone soft. This shit that Milo spouts is hardly right-wing, let alone extremist. He goes after the lowest hanging fruits: feminism, rape culture, wage gap, and the occasional race narrative. I'm honestly curious how the left would react to the promulgation of ACTUAL extremist ideology. I reckon that their collective heads would implode.

U didnt already?

>Jesus Christ this country has gone soft. This shit that Milo spouts is hardly right-wing, let alone extremist.

This.

CNN on par with Fox News now in terms of honest journalism.

Milo is just an attention seeking piece of shit

If cnn attacks him, good for them

That's the joke

Fox News is much more truthful than CNN and has been for awhile. It's not really close.

what happened to arnold?

>rallies white supremacists

Oh for fuck's sake...

>We are the only ones allowed to look at the leaked emails.
>Us the trustworthy news
>We'll tell you whats in them goyim

Capped for future use

>normies
>can into politics
"extremist" is just a buzzword to trigger their slaves into directing hate towards him, it's that they really believe he's extremist or something.
Kinda like how Trump supporters get called "nazis"

All mind control

It has taken me a lot of convincing but CNN really is fake news. This is more than just putting a partisan spin on things, this is outright lying.

>I'm honestly curious how the left would react to the promulgation of ACTUAL extremist ideology.
The best part is they treat them exactly the same, that can only be good for us. When everyone's an evil nazi fascist poo poo head no one is.

So this is what happen to major news network, they make articles on same level as clickbait garbage like BuzzFeed and Salon?

>tfw a gay jew rallies white supremacists

Bump. Everyone should keep a collection of shit headlines like this with explanations of why their headline is bad and why they should feel bad.

>Fox News is much more truthful than CNN

I take it you were in diapers during the Bush years.