GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_3qv3rxRdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seb_Dance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/02/lying-sign-nigel-farage-european-parliament-mep
youtube.com/watch?v=ADuD8BtXXPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Goodtimes.

>GOOD NIGHT.

>tfw your current PM got btfo by the based Farage in that very meeting

new Farage speech for those who haven't seen it
youtube.com/watch?v=M_3qv3rxRdc

0:59
>I can't hear you mate

I can't hear you mate

WAKEY WAKEY!

can't hear ya m8

Love him or hate him, he won that one.

Morning mate

Cheers

makes it even better than she's from london

fucking kindergarden

Fuck Farage. I can't beleive young white brits want to vote this literal retards idiotic party into office.
He's so fucking dumb and everything that comes out of his mouth is racist, sexist and meaningless garbage .

Nice, haven't watched it yet, but thanks for this. I literally only clicked this thread hoping to see what he was up to these days.

Have a rare Hillary. It sums up the entire campaign in one jpg.

SLEEP WELL COMFY FUNNY MAN

t. muslim

What exactly is wrong with this picture of Hillary?

Do we know who the fuck that guy was?

Why did this guy leave politics after he fucking pulled of brexit?

The entire thing was very confusing, he became a household name and then fucked off to fox news?

>ywn have a lads night out with Nige

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seb_Dance

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/02/lying-sign-nigel-farage-european-parliament-mep

Never gets old.

kek nice pic
and the west is wondering why they are losing the propaganda war

>Hillary does a campaign stop
>dozens of people come
>no one gives a shit about her, only interested in getting a selfie to virtue signal on FB

Married to a dude. Color me shocked.

>Time ticked on, and Farage’s speaking time drew nearer. I decided I had to try to do something and, noticing the empty chair behind him, I made a sudden decision to grab a piece of paper and scrawl a simple message on it. It wasn’t particularly sophisticated, nor – as I may find out rather soon – was it particularly parliamentary behaviour....

Because all TV channels in Russia are owned by the Russian government, and it's not the case for EU/US?

He should apologise! People have already called him out for his bullshit, he's going to lose his job anyway because we're leaving the EU, his faggot husband is some pro EU shill as well with an ugly horse face.

Fucking faggots.

There are two kinds of people who go into politics: Hillarys and Nigels.

Hillarys go into the game because they want to be something. She wants to be President. She will say anything, believe anything, stand for anything if it means that she can be the President. When she thinks that people are conservative, she's a centrist hawk. Eight years later, when Bernie is all the rage, she's "always been a progressive." She really doesn't care one way or another, she just wants the job. It's not really a bad thing; she's guaranteed to push for the interests of anyone who'll get her into office.

Nigels don't want to be something, they go into politics because they want to do something. He started in to politics because he wanted Britain to leave the EU. He spent twenty years of his life trying to get Britain to leave the EU. If somebody had come to him and said, "Nigel, here's the deal: you can be PM and the most respected British person in the world, but the UK will always and forever be in the EU. Or, Britain will leave the EU, but you have to fuck off and can never run for office again," he would 100 times out of 100 leave politics forever.

He entered in to politics to do something, and now that it's done, he's pretty much done too. Hillary isn't like that. She wanted to be something, and she'll never stop and never give up that dream. But that's why people like Nigel can quit so easily and people like Hillary stick around like herpes.

Jesus Christ. Nuclear holocaust when?

Speaking of Nige, he's in an hour on LBC radio.

You had better tune in and listen to him and praise him and lord Kek.

Strange times, these times.

WAKEY WAKEY

I just want them to die, why can't they all just die Amerifriend? Why can't something just fucking fall from the sky and smite them down?

rare!

>utterly rapes the Commission
>p-please be more r-respectful

Difference is, is that Hillry cares about minorities in her nation, like women, blacks, muslims and mexicans. She was going to help fix these people's lives.

Someone like Nigel ''I'm not a closet fascist...honest'' Farage would make women, black, muslslim and mexican lives worse.

Also, bernie was an idiot. Hillary was your best option.

>hur she wanted war with russia
Russia are a threat anyway.

Nigger Barrage. He ruined Britain. Everything is shit after Brexit. Everyone is more depressed. Fuck him.

He is so smug and English, he manages to outshine the guy flipping him off.

>Hillry cares about minorities in her nation

t. CTR UK

This.

Britain is on it's way to becoming 2nd world, like russia.

This is my arguement against people who're against immigrant. We fucking need immigrants. Some have high skilled jobs, and the others will do the jobs that we don't want to.

It's amazing the weird disconnect between Democrats who literally can't tell people their politics enough, and Trump supporters who hide their feelings and beliefs.

>Here's me with Hillary! I love her so much!! I donated so much money to Bernie!!! I'm so liberal!!!
>Uhhh, I don't know, I'm, uh, voting for Johnson...

>A...apologise please!
Top kek this board is full of faggots

This shit reminds me of my country.
>Fuck you!
>No, fuck you!
>No! fuck you!
>Nuh-ah, you!

kill yourself today, CREW shill.

H-Here they go!

Seb Dance is on ITV news now kek. Faggot nigger licker.

(You)

5 shekels has been deposited into your SHILLAccount. Have a good day, you good goy.

BUT YOU AREN'T LAUGHING ANYMORE!

That was my favorite moment of 2016 besides Trump winning the election.

1. Hillary doesn't care about anyone.

2. The President has only a vague and indirect way to influence people's lives.

A lot of people don't like Trump but still voted for him. Sure, he grabs women by the pussy, and a lot of women might not want to ride in an elevator with him, but my sister isn't worried that the President is going to molest her. I think Trump's America First philosophy is going to help people more than Hillary's "we can't fight globalism so why try" defeatism.

Holy hell are you fucking mainlining coolaid or what?

How many Nigel's are you on right now, lads?

fucking narcissists

I'm impressed, have any rare Nigels you're willing to share? I have the high res collage here.

I can't hear you mate

Nice. More the merrier.

It's not a coincidence that her slogan was "I'm with her." Nothing gets leftists excited in 2016 like talking about themselves.

Try this meme on for size.

Brilliant. I'll be lurking if you're feeling generous today, my UK friend.

Nice. Can I request "beginning"?

I used to it Nigel on Question Time on my iPad while I was cleaning the kitchen and such. I don't really believe in meme magic, but it was pretty fucking great when, after spending a year or so watching Nigel talk about European politics, he was suddenly in the US being best buds with Trump. Not sure what those people down in Mississippi or wherever made of this British guy, but conservatives here are surprisingly open minded and tend to love anyone who agrees with them.

>everything that comes out of his mouth is racist, sexist
glorious

im a big fan of anyone who is brave and so eloquently outspoken against all things left . he literally spanks them.

i want to slam back a few pints with Farage i bet he's a regular riot.

hnnnggg

t. achmed ?

GOOD MORNING
FUNNY, ISN'T IT?
fuck I always smile like a madman when I see this clip

>only three people are facing her
>two of them are men
>the third is looking down at her phone

more cultural enrichment please.

full version ;^)
youtube.com/watch?v=ADuD8BtXXPw

>cowardly holding up a sign behind him like it's fucking kindergarten
>Are Nige ignores it and absolutely demolishes them

I love it

what a fucking legend

I know you're just trolling, but please name one single thing that has happened since the brexit referendum which has personally affected you. Actually affected you.

hillary wants to simply fill her pockets and acrue power and she'll do whatever it takes to get it. that shady old crone cares for no one but herself and deep down you know it f....... faggot.

This will never get old

>Hillary cares about minorities
So why was she a Goldwater girl?

The Clintons are known racists. They're the LBJ type democrats who tout civil rights in public but then treat non-whites like trash in private. They're just in in for the votes.

This is a perfect description of what happened in the other timeline.