Brit/pol/ - Beretta Edition

>Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=zFosUj6A22c

>Leaked report from the City: "The EU will lose out if Britain gets a bad deal"
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/01/eu-brexit-deal-city-leaked-report-european-parliament-article-50

>Public would rather May didn't walk away with no deal from the EU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/public-rejects-theresa-may-s-take-it-or-leave-it-threat-to-leave-the-eu-with-no-deal-a7555921.html

>Labour's incoherent position on Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/29/labours-incoherent-position-on-article-50

>Prince Charles urged to tackle Trump over climate change
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/29/prince-charles-climate-change-trump-visit-britain

>Pro-EU MPs seeking to "obfuscate, dilute and delay" Article 50 proceedings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/parliament-kicks-brexit-bill-debate-david-davis-accuses-europhile/

>UKIP in Stoke - A quick rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38808154

>Former EU diplomat claims they're going to charge us £50,000,000,000 to leave; Britain disagrees
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/britain-charged-50-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-sir-ivan-rogers/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paul-nuttall-police-election-fraud-9746357
youtube.com/watch?v=tSvzTbn4MRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fEvFyhEeyLQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordination_failure_(economics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillips_curve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_critique
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tetley.

1st for bogs

Imperial Leather

First for Joe's cock

2nd for Holly Willoughby

Reminder we have self confessed subhumans here
A QUICK R U N D O W N
British flag
>gypsy
>curry muncher-"Scottish" mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukranian
>racemixer(chink wife)
>racemixer(quadroon preg gf)
>racemixer(korean pig wife)
>pon-"English" mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Anglosphere gook/chink/pon
>kike randposter
>bomber rimmer the footfag kike
>Preuße - paedo
>meme merchant - autistic warmonger
ukrainian kike(Russian flag)
JIDF kike(SA flag)
Toothpaste the CIVIC halfbreed(Dutch)

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

Who /not watching QT tonight/ here?

If they charge us this outlandish fine to leave the EU, what's to stop us from simply not paying it?

Military action against us to make us pay is literally not on the table, and as for economic sanctions or whatever as punishment, they wouldn't matter as we won't be in the single market any more, unless I'm mistaken?

Me.
Shit panel, Merseyside cuck audience.
Bound to be awful with more MUH DRUMP shit.

Stop leaving yourself out you lover of Galilean kike cock, proxy cunt

The first hurdle is the fact that we have a massively pro-EU government that has stated time and time again that its priority is that the EU "succeeds and thrives"

Secondly, we're going to be in A single market, not THE single market, so sanctions are very much on the table

keynesian economics and predictions only work in the short term, even Keynes acknowledged that. enjoy your long term equilibrium, keynesian cunts

keynes didnt care about the long term, thats why it's so destructive. "In the long run, we're all dead" is how he justified it.

studying and paying attention to short-term influences is a serious and harmful mistake- in fact it is a big concern to civilisation. short term analysis will come to unrealistic conclusions

WTF I hate my country, race, heritage and tradition now!
I am now a #Randmissile

keynesian economics is a never ending cycle of accumulating debt, borrowing, paying off, accumulating more debt. it's not sustainable and doesn't work in the long term. it's only good for the short term

Why is it Beretta edition when that wog is holding a 1911?

What does disliking Keynes even have to do with race? You're a fucking melt.

>Money troubles must be serious at The Guardian. Word is that they've had to shut the vegetable, lentil and salad bar in the work canteen.

Can't wait for this scummy rag to die.

you don't have to be a free market rothbardian or randian to acknowledge that keynesianism is a failure and a threat to civilisation

and the left gets accused of living in echo chambers jesus christ.

It's the Randposter, you mong

it can't even work in the short term here because of the debt accumulated by neo-keynesianism during the brown years

I'm just fed up of every week being
>MUH DRUMPF IS HITLER
for half the show.
Promptly followed by MUH BREXIT AND MUH ENNN HAITH ESSSSSSSS

I mean, at least the last two sometimes get an attempt at balance from the panel

BUT ITS THE RANDPOSTER

not arguments against my points, just admit that u know nothing about econom9cs and just parrot the leftist, like you're waiting for him to save you now

I will instinctively ree against any philosophy that actively encourages cultural extermination and the atomisation of society

>not being in favour of a mixed economy

top pleb

borrowing money under keynesianism causes higher interest rates & crowding out. Money more= interest rates on bonds rise. private sector also has less to spend on their private projects

Yes but he never SAID anything about it, which is what the Mayfly was making a point out of

Lincoln-Rockwell was such a based guy

ARE NUTT is under a police investigation

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paul-nuttall-police-election-fraud-9746357

The fucking state of it all

im not advocating objectivism or rothbardiamism, im pointing out the faults in keynesian economics because nobody has so far. i didn't even mention rand before you brought her up

Economic equilibrium seems like a meme, like the idea nature is self-correcting and could magically stop extinctions etc if only we left it alone.
The idea that we should interfere as little as possible makes for beautiful models, but it's often ridiculous in practice.

I would draw the analogy to an aeroplane: If you take your hands off the controls, it will drop down - gain speed, which increases lift - and so point up, until it slows - and drops again. It will continue this cycle indefinitely, often getting more and more violent if you don't intervene.

This little system will eventually find an equilibrium point. Unfortunately, without human intervention that intervention point is going to be a crater in the ground with everyone dead. Either you'll drop too far in a down-cycle, or you'll run out of fuel.

What you want is to design a reasonably effective series of analyses for what to do to solve particular problems - without a view to just kicking them into the next political cycle or otherwise, unless that too can be corrected in a reliably indefinite way. You need some controls. If not direct flaps on the wing, tail, etc of your aeroconomy then try manipulating the engines to push it one way or another while finding yourself at the whims of random oscillations. At the very least you'll make sure it's a crater in a runway with some survivors. Not a pretty solution, but sometimes the best solution available isn't pretty.

I'm not arguing for central planning, mind you. Just illustrating an idea about interference. (United Airlines Flight 232 is a fascinating story, by the way.)

youtube.com/watch?v=tSvzTbn4MRQ

Politically motivated of course

Yesterday when I posted the Channel 4 video, people were in here saying he had broken no crime.

Hopefully these Sup Forums-dwelling lawyers pipe up now.

C'mon Nutters

it takes time to change aggregate demand. by the time aggregate demand increases, it will likely be too late and lead to inflation

New Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=fEvFyhEeyLQ

The fucking state of it all, again

>even Keynes acknowledged that
Get me one of these, please.

I know you must have one despite your preference for the railways, Mr. Galt.

I think it goes without saying that anything vaguely right wing will be subjected to hugely frivolous appeals, investigations, any legal time wasting or blocking possible. Due to the overwhelmingly left wing detached from reality middle classes that usually occupy those posts in society.

Brexit being brought to vote in the commons is a prime example.

Same in the USA, I think trump is currently being subjected to hundreds of lawsuits

Just bit my racist daughter charlotte's freddo in greggs lads

>keynesian economics is a never ending cycle of accumulating debt, borrowing, paying off, accumulating more debt.
And yet the debt started falling as soon as the Keynesian Consensus started.

Hmm...

what else is a political debate show going to cover? It's good Trump won but this will be the dialogue for the next four years, just hoping that at least brexit dies down. Debate on the NHS is sheer cancer agreed but it's nothing new and until the government just throws out the figures for the entire sprawling disaster the public won't shut up.

It appears my post focused too much on the short term, forgetting to include the long-term point of it's existence.

The NHS really just needs to start charging all the obese cunts for their treatment

IT ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN

>I think it goes without saying that anything vaguely right wing will be subjected to hugely frivolous appeals, investigations, any legal time wasting or blocking possible.
It's the last one if anything. He listed his home as an address he doesn't even live in. Entirely avoidable and just plain stupidity.

>Kensington

HAHAHAHAHA

>tfw I actually did bite my hand
>tfw permanent scarring

Don't fucking even suggest that, greggs will have a fat tax on it faster than your mums knickers getting wet at the sight of jamal

>The collapse in national debt as GDP stops fucking dead in 1979
Fuck's sake

Can't do that - The gays would be next, and that hurts their feelings, etc

fuck sake.

why cant UKIP just be competent for once.

Greggs is shit

Lovely stuff.

Whoever has the Blairites has the country

It's no coincidence that once all of the slick media men jumped ship from Labour to the Tories in 2015 (and to a lesser degree in 2010) that they started splitting at the seams

No idea how they do it, honestly

Traitor, blasphemer. Go home!!!

>How many genders are there, Mr. Nuttall?

>we fucked up and failed to control immigration
>but it doesn't matter because immigrants are great
>we're totally going to control immigration in the future

GLOBAL

>Blairites

middle class, working, average joe people? Mondeo Man?

Mondeo man just wants to get on with his life and his family in his semi detached house and be comfy and enjoy his castle. Most of them don't care about Brexit one way or the other.

>still shitposts on Brit/pol/ all day whilst on the run from a drug sting in SE Asia/Aus

Complex dynamic systems exist in or between multiple equilibrial states.
That is to say, the system will find an equilibrium - this is not the only equilibrium. If the system destabilises, it may shift to a new equilibrium.

start here
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordination_failure_(economics)

I mean the legions of upper middle class slimy PR men who float around the BBC and Westminster

Because they're a single issue personality cult that has now lost its personality and it's issue. Farage was the only thing holding them together.

Is it really fraud if he owns the house and is moving in?

I don't think the two main issues causing overtaxation-welfare and the nhs-will change until maybe 10-15 more years when a hefty group will be retiring and immigrant/minority boomers become hounded for taxes since the shrinking white population can't afford it. Then the 'minorities' will vote the NHS and welfare down the toilet and we'll get badly regulated private clinics of foreign doctors springing up (I know that's basically what the NHS is now but people still don't fucking get this-it's still 'muh evil tories privatising muh point of service nhs).

i don't have to provide a citation, the whole point of keynesianism is about economic output in the short term and during recessions

>short term

read these articles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillips_curve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_critique

Time will tell
But if he gets found guilty it would be the cherry on the cake, UKIP are already 100% dead-end fucked if they fail to win Stoke, its leader and potential saviour being banged up and/or fined instead of becoming an MP would just be the perfect way for the party to go out with a bang considering it's absolutely fucking rotten and corrupt as it is anyway

this

You should know

>UKIP are already 100% dead-end fucked if they fail to win Stoke
This is the truest thing YKTD has ever said.

So is Brexit happening or not?

Nothing, except, you know, the total collapse of our exports.

And he worked so hard on it.

Reminder that the EPL is just the opiate of the masses and is used as a tool to get the population to accept demographic replacement

So is Remain happening or not?

Why don't YOU stand for an elected position then, if everyone is so shit?
>hullowwwww intensifies

Then what's the NFL?

I know, it's just that this seems to me like a last ditch attempt to get rid of them in Stoke, which makes me think they might actually be on the winning path there

You forgot about the proxy jidf

The distinction is that I don't think for a second that the things I say here will redpill le normies and that when le day of le rope comes I'll be leading le glorious revolution against le ebul SJWs
How do you expect to get elected on a platform of LITERAL tfw no gf

They've done the same with other UKIP candidates who had no chance of winning, they tried to pin assault on Roger Helmer after he "hit" that guy in Newark

Shit

This is indeed true.

>mfw a stadium full of English people going ballistic at each other over a game while their towns get overrun with wogs

The system is inherently unstable, though. I don't doubt the value of the concept, it just seems silly to hold it as some kind of policy goal.

I'll do further reading, mind you, though even as you've stated - if there are two equilibrium states, destabilizing intentionally to move from an undesriable one to a desirable one would still seem a worthwhile aim. (Technically this may (unintentionally?) appear in my example, since both end with your plane a wreck - but one is a surviable wreck.)

The whole point of Atlas Shrugged is that the state should interfere in the economy as much as possible because trains suck and planes rule.
I don't have to provide a citation. Get your own private jet. Jet-A is Jet-A.

It's hilariously cute seeing you trying to court YKTD, though. (And I must say YKTD, you're looking Triplordish today.)
Though acting above my pay grade:
>Accordingly, the Phillips curve is now seen as too simplistic
>A critique of Keynesian models amounts to a refutation of Keynesian policy aims.

Literally "let's watch a couple of dozen big black lads run a train on our nation's arsehole, and we'll celebrate it with refined fatty foods and alcohol, and watch a thrilling 3-hours-worth of advert breaks dolloped on top"

IT'S OVER

Stop editing

>tfw acting illogically and watching the Randposter's head melt because of it
>tfw econokikes literally can't comprehend why someone isn't willing to accept a philosophy 'just because' it advocates the extermination of nation, culture, heritage and tradition

Gerofffffff

State of the BBC.

The NFL and the NCAA serve a similar function in America.

Trying to find an article where a coach promised white women to black high school football players in an attempt to recruit them. Absolutely revolting

But it's fun.

It's also obvious to spot if you have any common sense.

That was a goodun mind

I remember a story where a white teacher offered her own daughter to some black kid who was playing handegg, because she got off on her own daughter being blacked.