Takes a cocaine bump in the bathroom

>takes a cocaine bump in the bathroom
>Joe i've seen the documents. The 4th dimensional pedophiles at the top of the globalist order are nothing more than a product of inter dimensional alien demonlords constructing an organic computer with human minds
>inhales "tobacco" deeply

Sup Forums actually takes this guy seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renfield
youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM?t=220s
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES LMAO

I think that was just a metaphor or whatever. They feed off of other people's misery, sadists in other words.

Where were you guys when Alex Jones gave you the big enchilada?

I was in my room shitposting on Sup Forums, I'll never forget it

Photo of (OP)

is that an actual quote from the interview?
maybe I should watch the entire thing

wow not only do you imply that he was lying about his marijuana use, you also imply that he was using cocaine in joe rogans bathroom without permission. you better have facts to back this slander up faggort

Your shilling gives everything he said credibility. Go back to CTR school faggot

>thread

SOMEONE PLEASE CALL SOROS, I NEED MORE FUNDING FOR MY LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE. I NEED TO PROTEST THE ALT-RIGHT AND PRESIDENT TRUMP. I NEED A FUCKING JOB.

how would you know if joe gave him permission or not?

I watched that drunk as fuck it was pretty funny

Touch myi boi pucci jammy suvillee

>PSYCHIC VAMPIRES ARE STEALING THE ENERGY FROM THE KIDS

20 minutes into the interview and I already can't handle the redpill overdose

>not being ready for real red pills

>mfw when he blurted out about psychic vampires

I like Alex jones. He Prob should not have taken a puff of Joe's dank cannabis, though.

well ok you have a point there

but still, alex jones could destroy you mentally, physically, or spiritually if he wanted to. respect your betters.

Im still watching it and its fucking great. just the eddie guy gets more annoying by the second.

He's exposed the Archons

He's not wrong, he just uses words like vampire and people don't take him seriously.

It's not a stretch to believe that the global elite believe that they are trying to either "save humanity" or "take themselves to the next level" by creating a world government or other advancements. (idk about a techno-hivemind but sure)

And, if you're Christian it's not a huge step to believe that they are making deals with the devil to try to get it done.

I dont care when people smoke but
>crying about how you need filters for poisonous water but falling for the tobacco jew

>tobacco

What he actually said was

These are just the "Renfields" that collect people for the psychic vampires

It's a reference to Dracula

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renfield

Renfield is a character that is essentially a patsy for Dracula

He was saying that the local pedophile rings that are being mopped up recently were being used to funnel children to the rings within the power structure

I don't think he meant they were actually psychic vampires, but i can't rule it out with Alex lol

post hte ling faggot

TImestamp please, this shit is almost 4 hours long.

Ive been critical of this fat fuck but I genuinely enjoyed this. He's a good guy

3m40s in and thirsty Alex reaches for the mic thinking it's a delicious cup of filtered water.

youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM?t=220s

too retarded to go to jewtube?

Dude wait till you get to the inter-dimensional demons feeding technology to the elites

there's a whole channel of the 3rd dimension dominated by evil

around one bong and eight bings in

He literally says that was a metaphor

>not AutistJones
You're retarded

if you don't watch the whole thing you can't call yourself a real /polack

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

too retarded to copy/past a link?

people hear 'vampire' and think 'sparkly faggots' and 'spooky dracula', ignoring the original metaphor of the vampire myth, which was a person who sucked away other peoples life force and was half-dead. ive met a few people that fit that bill, they suck the energy out of a room without even speaking.

your kind already steals enough here, so you dont need to steal a link too

>your iphone forcefeeds you the pcp satanic jizz of Anderson Cooper
>joe: whats he like? Seems like a cool guy. CIA?
>Yeah, admitted. His family is the wimp division of the CIA

Best show ever

vampire = jew

>tfw I'm going to your country in about a month, my uncle found me a job there

lmao get rekt cunt

He literally called you shills out... Can't wait til Trump lines you fuckers up....

Alex Jones is high energy, I want to meet him so bad, do you think super male vitality is just coke?

>they suck the energy out of a room without even speaking.

I do that. I can't help it, don't you judge me.

>my uncle found me a job there
in stealing or selling drugs?

alot of you guys here are degenerate dope fiends, does Jonesy display characteristics of cocaine use/abuse? He was drinking on the show, and theres no questioned he was hammered aon the election night all night coverage but Cocaine? He kept takingthe headphones on and off, and messing with his hair.. looked dope fiendish to me, but Ima square autist that has never used ANY rec drugs so whadda i know...

>tfw your head is too fatnormous for roe jogan's headphones and eddie bravo is pissing in your cheerios

>Mr. Jones? I'm CIA

>I come to Sup Forums for serious discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

holy fuck watch this literally fucking 10/10 entertainment

nah like something physical, like in a warehouse or some shit, i don't care, I got there and work for 3 months I can earn like 3 times of what I could earn here for the whole year.

the difference in the living standard is insane. I know plenty of people here who go there and work and then come here and spend money and then back again

he took two bathroom breaks in three and a half hours.

he's either contracted the diabeetus, or is doing coke

Jones is a disinfo agent. He ignores the Israli Role in 9/11

heres a video by Ryan Dawson a real 9/11 researcher and maker of "war by deception" that will explain.

spam this is every single Alex Jones thread the shills will immediately stop posting and slide the thread the second Ryan Dawson gets mentioned.

youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo

>but still, alex jones could destroy you mentally, physically, or spiritually if he wanted to
true, I like alex jones a lot

dude weed lmao

>WAS THAT HIS BEST INTERVIEW?

>#911
>#9/11
>9/11

can't be a coincidence

Why couldn't he stop fucking with his headphones and hair. Fidgety fucker.

he invited him on the cast for that episode on purpose

MAYBE ALEX JUST KNOWS THAT IF HE MENTIONS JEWS, HE WILL BE SHUT DOWN

ALSO, ALEX HAS LINKS TO JUDAISM, WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY HE HASN'T BEEN KILLED YET

It was the best podcast I've ever seen. He took it to a new level. Everyone should watch it. And OP is a little pussy.

People who are able to siphon energy from others through proximity. I find it within reason that they could exist

is that actually marijuana?
it looks like marijuana

sort yourself out

Alex mentions /pol numerous times in the interview. he loves us.

I didn't until yesterday holy fuck this man is for real

WE ARE THE DIMENSIONS

DUDE WE ARE LIKE A WISP IN GOD'S DREAM LMAO

Nope hes a kike shill. He never mentions the Kurtzberg bothers and magic Heating&plumbing

He took a puff and had a couple drinks. Are you guys complete faggots who've never been social?

He just keeps getting fatter and fatter.

He's the greatest living American.

have people here never had an old, fat, spiteful bitch as a teacher? i had one that HATED boys and any boy-like antics. her class was like a funeral. its like she fed off of the unbearable boredom of children. most teachers ive had were relatively strict but they just didnt suck the energy out of the room the second they entered the room like she did.

They all got so high they couldn't remember what they were talking about.

thing was the motherfucker wasn't even drinking that much

yes, actually

fucking leaf

um, its called bulk

>4th dimensional pedophiles

Punch me in the arm

yes
watch it
it got crazy as fuck

remember this is white-house cleared journalism now

I know he's a kike shill, but he's still an edgy fuck.

I can't believe he hasn't been assassinated yet. Many others were assassinated for much lesser provocations.

He must be valuable to the elites (not talking about Jews here), somehow...

A FUCKING FILTER SALESMAN

except he isnt

remember this guy was one of the only few ones to give a fair shake to Trump during the election, nigger

this

;dude the satanist freemasons though not the jews man we're exempt lmao' Jones.

lol at eddie thinking his power level is higher than jones'

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
THESE FAGGOTS POST THE SAME BULLSHIT BAIT EVERY DAY. DON'T RESPOND. GET THE FUCK IN HERE, THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE SLIDING:
→ #

Sign the petition to designate Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization. Do NOT let these faggot shills win on Sup Forums

Protip, Ireland bro: no one in the US takes Alex Jones seriously who has any respect of anyone intelligent.

>yes, actually
Sewing circles don't count.

is everything NOT about that petition by default a shill slide thread?

we can't let this man get the water filter codes.

My favourite part was that one time straight in the middle of one of his rants when Alex just pauses abruptly and has to ask what he was talking about.

Thank God. I was worried that normies were getting more woke.

yo whats up podesta?

>quiksilver shirt
bogancore was never fashionable

Eddie completely derails it by the end. This show was really great but if it were just Joe and Alex they probably would have transcended dimensions live in camera desu

Jones is like modern day Mulder.
Killing him would turn his small following into a Crusade. Keeping him around ensures we stay aware but compliant.

>sips on a double of whisky
>hammered
go away underage b8

he almost literally said that

What brand does AJ smoke?

Alex jones is a fucking joke but hes still better than most news stations like CNN and MSNBC