LIBS AND FEMS ARE GOING ABSOLUTELY INSANE

LIBS AND FEMS ARE GOING ABSOLUTELY INSANE theslot.jezebel.com/this-is-not-normal-1791911524

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mzvRD
youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is not normal

Based Jackson!!!

>not providing archive link

archive.is/mzvRD

Kill yourself, OP.

but the bantz

Leftists assume that the world they have known in their short lives is the only acceptable world. For people who proclaim themselves progressives, it's rather strange that their true desire is normalcy. Sounds more conservative than anything.

Can she POO IN LOO?

Pay your debts

>poo

Not using a toilet is not normal.

This is completely normal.

Conductor, we have a problem

Not just normalcy. My arbitrarily accepted and perfectly fantastical notion of normalcy.

??? they have begun the chanting to moloch. Too bad it will fail.

Being normal has never been a good thing, its only a good thing for the unspectacular.

Not greek. Im an immigrant kek inb4 sandnigger.

>cat ladies talking about a disheveled desk while surrounded by full litter boxes and floors covered in hairballs, clothing covered in fur and dander and kitchen floors covered in piss burns

LOL

A bastion of commentary and journalism, Gawker.

This is not normal.

But on democracy it is.

WHO IS THAT PICTURE OF ON THE SIDE TABLE?!

Kek will smite the all. Praise

Look I don't like leftists as much as the next guy, but one of you americans should probably call the local insane asylum, she might be a danger to herself and other.
Also
>Prachi Gupta
Yep there's shit smeared on the wall isn't there.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Timmy trumpet

Hitler

how much you get for repeating that?

The happening is coming. Soon a leftshit will take things too far and face retaliation from Trump himself.

blacko niggerati

Yeah. They're so easy to hate it's incredible.

Maybe if they type it more, something will change. The drama is REAL.

Imagine what would have happened if someone did this with a picture of Obama in the Oval office.

Is she okay?

Based Andrew Jackson

These idiots "normalized" him by acting so outraged every week.

no, her ass is on fire

someone call the fire department!

Wow, journalism really has hit a low. And yes, Trump is not normal, he is exceptional.

Andrew Jackson, idiot.

in the table, jackass

Lib shits need to start killing themselves

Is this the new HWNDU?

Not normal for the president to be at his desk instead of playing 318 rounds of golf in 8 years?

Thanks for teaching newfags the rules

I SAID THE SIDE TABLE NOT THE WALL YOU FAGGOT

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA

they are snapping out of it.

remember boys: 8 years to go

It's Fred Trump, his dad.

Is this normal?

THE COMMENTS

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE FUCKS PROTESTING!?!?!?!

How many times do you think he's fuck on that desk already?

This definitely isn't normal.

This woman is paranoid out of her fucking mind.

Seriously, don't these people have anything better to do? One person even said their protests were working and cited some delusional Rachel Maddow segment.

Commie heads would explode if Trump put Coolidge on his wall.

You have to put yourself in their position. The intellectualism on the left has atrophied. They've relied for so long on identity politics and shouting down or shaming dissent that they are lost now that people are not allowing themselves to be bullied by buzzwords. It's like a kid who gets used to crying until they get their way, but this time they just cry and no one listens.

Forget the article. Look at the fucking comments.

>"teehee fuck Drumpf xD Let's make signs! I got templates at le dollar store :D"

These people are hopeless

Cool Cal. Based.

>Reading the comments
>"Public opinion is with us"
Holy fuck these people are delusional.

Yeah, I ended up watching Trump give Sean Hannity a tour.
I couldn't help but think he has a resemblance to Enoch Powell in this particular photo, at least from a distance with the hair.

I knew jezebel was run by insane people but good to have confirmation

What exactly are they even melting down about here?

wait but what is his problem?

I'm so confused.
what sparked this?

Not getting their way

>Prachi Gupta
This Is Not Normal. This Is Not Normal. This Is Not Normal. This Is Not Normal. This Is Not Normal. This Is Not Normal. This Is Not Normal. This Is Not Normal.

Who are the horsemen?

>Anyone have Obama’s contact info?

Someone actually asked this in the comments.

What do you think their IQ is? I'd say... 89.

it's been 12 days.
how are they going to last 8 years?

like we're literally going to need to put these people in camps in order for them to get the psychiatric help that they need.

Photo looks pretty normal to me but then I'm not a screeching harpy writing for Jezebel.

is that andrew "fuck injuns" jackson???
>inb4 mobile fag
cant see to well is that really him????

Thats one way to hit your word count

break;

Most poos are pro-Trump actually, she is probably here on an H1b visa...

Look at that messy desk full of papers and things. That's a working man's desk.

Obama's desk always looked so clean.

sorta makes you think... huh......

no thats the burn pile for leftist petitions. all the real paper work has been done

What isn't normal is a street shitting monkey LARPing as an American patriot.

I heard each president chooses a bunch of portraits. But desu Trump doesn't have much in common with Coolidge. Benjamin Harrison and William McKinley would be more likely.

>nigger not working
>makes you think
Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.
checked

>The Slut

Yep. Big AJ in the Oval Office where he belongs.

He thinks the guy next to him has a gun. That's what he thinks is an appropriate course of action if you're worried you might get shot.

>its cool to promote adultery.

you guys are just idol worshipers with no convictions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>This is not normal
That's why we voted for him you ignorant mongs

I'm with them. A president actually doing his job is not normal.

>Vigo, the bad guy from Ghostbuster 2.

Why not go somewhere where your idealogies are successful?

>I prefer normative values
>I'm a progressive
wut?

What do we do though? I’ve been protesting, signing petitions, donating, calling my representatives, trying to get more involved in local politics, etc., but the frustrating thing is that it seems like no one can stop him. It also feels like we have no true leadership. Honestly I wish Obama would come back into the spotlight and lead the resistance. I know former presidents usually lie low out of respect for the new administration, but obviously this is way different. And seriously who else can do it? We’ve got 10s if not 100s of millions of pissed off Americans but no true leadership and plenty of infighting - it feels like we’re just an angry mob at this point. We need someone to harness and channel this anger and energy. Anyone have Obama’s contact info?

What is sh ebutthurt about?

That's it, we've finally broken them.

This is the *NEW* normal.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

the Democrats are powerless so they tried shaming Trump or appealing to his principles
Trump doesn't give a fuck
now they're freaking out because they know they can't do anything and over half the country is encouraged by the things they're horrified by

>On one side, an Indian Chief, hanging to a gibbet, his tomahawk, scalping-knife and horn, on the ground. On the other side, a Jew, suspended in like manner, and a banknote of five dollars lying in the same manner, as the murderous but less destructive instrument of the savage."

Andrew Jackson was /our/ president

Yeah. OTOH, I'm surprised the editor actually let that go to print.
Although I guess I shouldn't be at this point.

>someone got paid to write this shit

Must be nice being a hack journalist in 2017.

This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism. This is not journalism.

What I wouldn't give for a man of half his caliber

Dont forget cat urine crystallized with age on the bathroom linoleum floors

He will not divide us