What did CNN mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaefO60nd2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Extremist
>White supremacists

Buzz words the tweet

God CNN is repulsive filth

He's extremely good at taking black dick in the ass.

SOMEONE SHOULD DOX THIS MILO GUY

UH OH

CNN fucking sucks.

I lol'd when I saw that message too.

I DID

this triggers me because i live in a blue state and people take this as gospel

Basically attempting to blame him for the riots and for the retards tearing up their own assholes.

Alt-Right Milo Yiannopoulos

how exactly are they allowed to print that?

they must know for a fact that Milo is not a white supremacist. there is blatantly obvious evidence all over the place. how then, do they get away with this?

It's not just CNN.

Hundreds of news stations are labeling him a
>white supremacist
>white nationalists
>altright
>provacator
>troll
>extremeist
>instigator

The list goes on

Even if you support or completely hate Trump how can anyone still consume the shit that CNN obtusely throws in their face?

cucked as we are people in the uk hate talking about politics so i never have to experience this shit irl.

CNN has become the 21th century gossip magazine that is only being viewed by women, faggots and other mentaly disabled creatures

>Civil war soon

Do it America, fucking do it

>reading fake news in 2017

this faggot needs to die. This was a right wing protest against faggots spreading their gay agenda in our universities.

Holy shit, this is despicable. CNN is LITERALLY lugenpresse.

FAKE NEWS

They mean lib rioters crack down on free speech

>shakes head disgustedly

hmm I wonder (((who))) could be in charge of that narrative

I didn't think CNN could possibly get any more Jewy, between Stelter and Tapper.

Did one of them write that headline, or did they just subcontract it out to the synagogue

>white supremecist
They do realise that word means someone who vocally says that whites are superior race, right?

>troll
what makes him a troll?

>extremist
how? when did he call for women to be stoned?

>mfw a literal Jewish faggot who takes black cock up his ass regularly and sucks penis shaped water bottles in public is considered a white nationalist

Then why is CNN the most popular news source on Sup Forums?

>sparked protest
are these fireworks puns, CNN? fuck right off with that shit

>Takes black cock on a daily basis
>White supremacist

>homosexual jew who fucks black men
>white supremacist

wow. Fake news much?

Chicagofag here, I feel you

If airports and waiting rooms switched to a different station their viewership would drop by 90% overnight

GET THIS SHIT TRENDING ON TWITTER .... FALSE-FALSE-FLAG ... CONVINCE JOURNALIST TO RETWEET FAKE NEWS!

Don Lemon

if this is true he can sue the bajesus out of them now

someone should DOX your mother right after you recieve .002 cents in your CTR account. youre a bigger faggot than he is

Milo is literally all of those things, or at least acts like he is.

Why is Sup Forums unable to see reality when it's right in front of them?

>literally a jewish homosexual niggerlover
Wew. Bravo Bannon. He's set the press up to discredit themselves and they never miss a beat.

CNN is fake news.

All Milo needs to do, is suck his boyfriends big black dick on camera.
>white supremacist milo yiannopoulos sucks and fucks BBC

Because it generates delicious (you)s?

>Extremist
>Protesters

It's only a matter of time before someone is literally triggered and opens fire at one of these "protest".

>tfw CNN is the only 24hr news station that comes with my cheap cable package

>1 post by this id

>Milo
>literally a BLACKED gay Jewish man
>thinking his rallies would attract actual white supremacists

> Milo
> extremist
Pick one. He says controversial things because he believes in free speech. He's a lolbertarian, not a right wing nationalist lol

Berkeley triggers itself on the regular though, so there is absolutely nothing to see here

Sup Forums is a 50/50 split with identifying the enemy and glorifying the right. CNN is the former.

>'White supremacists'
>Who rally behind a gay jew
Keep me posted

Well he is an extremist. If you weren't so far up your asshole to see that, you would notice he regularly calls for genocide, destruction of Muslims etc., p sure that's extremist

>Milo: KILL THESE FUCKING NiGGERS!
>Milo: arrested

>Nigger: KILL YT!
>Nigger all over JewTube and CNN as a hero

Time to flush the toilet.

>Milo
>White

Same here in quebec at cbc and rdi, they only talked about it because trump responded, but they mentioned milo as a alt-right leader, a white supremacist.

Huh when you put it that way I guess he is an extremist. Just not the kind CNN was trying to push.
This is a case of:
>Looks like a dog.
>Smells like a dog.
>Acts like a dog.
>Barks like a cat.
>Call it a cat when it is in fact a dog.

Even here in Spain, burguer friend.

milo yianoppoulos is a weakling faggot and i feel bad for him because he keeps getting all the hits for no reason
why dont those fucks gang up on someone of their size

>libertarian
>white nationalist
get out from Sup Forums

We don't have relaxed libel laws like the UK, so doing anything about it would be costly and unlikely to succeed. Hopefully Mr. President will remedy that.

What?

it happens all the time in universities in london mate
the no-platforming i mean. they're a bit too lazy to riot

Propaganda

>getting this triggered by some gay Brit

Fucking kek, America is a joke

They're literally blaming the victim. There needs to be consequences for this and the Obama staff who have been advocating violence. Tim Kaine cannot be allowed to encourage violence like he has been doing.

>Be white nationalism
>see milo slandered as white nationalist on CNN
What the fuck? It just shitty reporting at this point

Its disgusting. Especially given that they refuse to report on the actual violence perpetrated by the left.

ANTI FA IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION

>Milo
>White supremacist
He litterally chokes on black cock! WTF!?

As I recall from the gaymergate days he stated that there are sex tapes already. I'm sure someone will find them eventually.

>what makes him a troll

The fact that he uses facts in his arguments and not passion driven opinions.

Long time Sup Forums lurker here. I just wanted to say I don't agree with all the conclusions you faggots reach, but I've always lurked here because I want to get other viewpoints I can't get from other echo chambers.

This headline made me seriously consider to stop getting news from CNN. The coverage of pre-election to election period was ridiculous, and I hoped news journalists would be humbled and start doing more in depth less biased stories of alternate viewpoints than what we've seen up until now. I still hope this but I fear it is misplaced.

My apologies for the blog. I've just become so frustrated by the state of things.

>Paying attention to fake news.

The sad thing is I don't really expect anything less from (((CNN))), they're just pure fucking garbage

>This headline made me seriously consider to stop getting news from CNN
quite the intelligent individual you are. really breaking the conditioning!

Does he? I've never actually listened to him. I think I've heard his speak maybe two sentences. I'm serious BTW. Does he really call for genocide? And by the destruction of Muslims do you mean the destruction of Islamic systems? I'm actually curious because I thought he was super tame but still a little edgy, just in a 'right wing' edgy way, and these reactions have been overblown.

I don't actually want to watch video for proof (I don't like most eCeleb shit, I never watch streamers etc), I'd just like a text response of what he truly does speak about. Thanks.

Who cares, CNN is the most JUSTed news organization.

The best thing about this is people will go out and look for his writing for themselves and see clearly that everything they're accusing him of is a load of horseshit, and they'll keep reading his articles, thus redpilling them in the process.

They're doing our job for us.

CNN has just labeled a gay Jew "extremist".

Run with this guys.

looks like Jordan Peterson

I never watch them live since I don't watch TV. I've always just checked out their news online. I assume they're worse on TV?

This is why the left can't be allowed to win another presidential election. They could roll tanks down the streets of every major city and the media would cover it up.

kek, the after Sup Forums version, pliz shop

>Milo is an extremist, not the rioters
>Milo sparked the violence, the rioters have no agency
>Milo is allied with white supremacists who are the greatest evil on earth despite essentially not existing

Interesting.

I haven't watched the college speeches in a couple months, but he's total civic nationalist, wanting to bring up downtrodden urban communities sabotaged into stagnation by Dems. Occasionally he'll carry on an ironic joke on things like Pence's clamps, but he's not even close to Richard Spencer tier.

stop posting fake news links

White Supremacists are so inclusive they accept gay racemixing Jews.

If that's not a shop, that's straight buzzfeed-tier

Probably not. Older people watch TV, I assume they dial it down and present respectable television programming. I think they know the internet is a jungle, so they play aggressively in it. I have flipped them on TV a few times but not enough to get a thorough understanding of their TV programming.

portuguse media are calling him "guy that got kicked off twitter from being a racist"

little do they know he has taken more black dick than our PM

Always loved his paintings.

Why would a university want to bring someone like him in the first place? hes a provocatuer and nothing more.
He exists wholly to provoke these riots and then point out the absurdity of the reaction. left is dumb as fuck for taking the bait though

don't be a transphobe user

Yea Milo is the Extremist, not the people actually lighting things on fire...

Just reminds you who owns CNN.

Young Republicans Club invited him.
Wonder what it is like to be a part of that club in the current climate, lol.

Milo doesn't want to wipe out Muslims. He just wants them awayfrom civilized countries. Or at least if they do come here they need to leave their uncivilized values behind.
>little do they know he has taken more black dick than our PM
More black men have been inside Milo than some African villages.

same for our PM

Literally kill yourself

Dude but that's the plan lol
The media is the propaganda wing of the party.
They must be destroyed, it's the only way to stop this

They can print it because nobody reads it. Infowars gets bigger ratings than these hacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=zaefO60nd2w

Can't find a video with the scroll... but here is the story