Since Iran is the last stable country remaining in ME ?!

Since Iran is the last stable country remaining in ME ?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Majority of them would like to be America's cuck and have šah again anyway. The way I see it it will go down way more sucessfully than Syria.

Stop the bombs bring the troops home build high speed rail update energy infrastructure stop being a Cuck for Saudi Arabia and oil corporations.

>fund numerous international terrorist organisations
>engaged in an eternal fundamentalist religious war with most of the region
>constantly threaten to glass Israel and start WW3

>stable

Pick one, retard. Iran is only a couple of notches above Venezuela and North Korea tier.

Iran is not that simple.
Bombing will only kill democratic movement and let all the radicals of the ME to Iran. A long and deadly civil war that will destabilize the region more.

Well as long as West gets oil supplies and new position to aim projectiles at Russia and China I see no issues.

So the answer to my question is that, yes we are completely OK with starting another war. As long as you are not personally going to fight in it?

It is like a game.. or movie for you...

Just watching the cities destroy, people die... It is OK. Wow...

Yes, fuck Iran.

Your masters are proud of you..

Now hang on a second. Fuck the Sunnis too. Fuck that whole region. Israel is the only country that is passable.

You need to accept that memes aside majority of pol supports Saudi and Israel. Israel for having best democratic interests and potential to tame Arabs and Saudi government themselves are not outsourcing terrorists,the rich entrepreneurs do(and Saud government are raiding them). They also already have good oil contact and have greatest importance for islam and West being on good relations with them is holding the balance. On global scene Iran offers only terrorism export and much less oil than Arabs. The sooner they are taken out along with Arab sheikhs secularity will start in ME.

Nukes inbound m8 we firing Trident , it may get there or not Kek

jews did this

trump is a israel puppet

These ideas are ancient in modern Iran.

Absolute bullshit.

You need to research more. Saudi government is funding Wahhabi school all around the world from 50s. They used them to reach power and they export them to keep power. It is like getting power from evil. Politically they say they oppose it but in reality they need it.

Since Trump want war with Iran does that mean he will proceed to attack Assad and Russians as well?

leaving the region for saudis, islamic rebels, and jews?

good goy after all

OK, there are a big ideological rift in Iran, young educated urban people simply do not believe in Islam anymore. They do whatever is forbidden by Islamic sharia in the privacy of their home. Government and old conservatives are another story.

Sup Forums could learn a lot by just watching "bitter lake"

Well maybe if those young people stood up and actually did something about their country's international shenanigans, we could all get along better. It doesn't do us much good if they just sit there passively and let things get worse.

Unless the russkies first steamroll Europe including your Literally Who-country.

You as a westerner can walk from one end to the other and no angry muslim will stab you, kidnap you or chop your head off. It's stable.

Do you even know what "stable" means?
North Korea is one of the most stable countries in the world.

You're one of few who are first on the line if rolling happens so better get new Hayha ready...

The more these fags talk of war with Iran the more I'm starting to like Iran.

I hope Trump is saber rattling if he is that much of a good goy to attack a non country like Iran then there is no hope

My favourite vacation so far has been in North Korea. Good people there, very hospitable.

Sunni extremist hit-list goes:
1. Shia/etc.
2. Jew
3. West
4 - 500. Misc.

Don't fuck with the order.

Take the Iran pill:
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

I'm sure their government is shit, but whatever. They don't bother us.

i've seen every trump speech and read every trump policy statement

Trump does not want war with Iran

He doe, however want our 6 trillion back

Trump will re-invade iraq to pump out oil and keep out Iran. With the cash he will pay off the federal debt

screenshot this

There are a bunch of them doing their phd at my university.
They seem to be the only sandniggers with an average iq above 90.

hou op lieg jy was china toe om die china manne se boots te lek

>Since Iran is the last stable country remaining in ME

Fuck you're retarded. Iran funds extremists throughout the ME. Iran isn't stable either. Last year they had an intifada in the Kurdish sector. Balochistan is a mess. Green movement few years ago after a stolen election. Country is held by the religious zealots and the nationalists. Rev guards form a state within state. A lot of people hate the current system, very corrupt. Businesses can be confiscated any time (see Setad), very little free matket but big black market.

Iran is based as fuck.
say what you whant about muddies but as a traditionalist i can apreciate that they don't give in too western degeneracy and it's also nice that their ideology is influenced by Heidegger etc