Kill the snake by cutting off the head

UC Berkeley is like the liberal mothership. Its the king vampire.

Trump is fighting liberals by striking the source. This man is a goddamn American Hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827112633224544256
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The absolute madman.

NO FUNDS FOR YOU

Oy Vey, attack our colleges. Just like Hitler

Reminder Reagan sent in the Feds and these hippies ended up getting shot

Yeah cause obviously these are the exact same circumstances!

Are you scared?

LIBERAL KEKS BTFO

NO FEDERAL FUNDS?
>NO FEDERAL FUNDS?
NO FEDERAL FUNDS?
>NO FEDERAL FUNDS?

REAL?

Yeah because as we all know, Hitler LOVED free speech right? Thank god we stopped him

He hasn't actually done anything guys. Let's hope this isn't just an empty threat that will fade into obscurity

In fact we should be weaponizing our autism to push this to be reality.

He is not playing games

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827112633224544256

Very real

>He hasn't actually done anything
these past two weeks have had more happenings than the rest of the entire '10s put together. I can hardly sleep!

Can't wait for anarchists in the Bay Area to get upset about federal funding getting cut for Berkeley

CNN = Fake News

you're not wrong, and he doesn't hold the purse strings, Congress does. I think this is exactly what he's looking for. he wants public support for this.

holy fuck

>NO FEDERAL FUNDS?
>?

What the fuck is "?" for? He is the President. Who is he asking.

CNN has to be stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

>when being an opportunistic jew goes wrong

Kek

The American populus!

FUNDS?

Trump understands how to be a leader. Obama would have just come out with a half assed condemnation

REMOVE ACLU

Congress controls Federal spending.

Does anyone not waiting for a plane still watch this shit

Tell me, Mr Anderson, what good is a phone call - IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SPEAK?

You see in america, the people ultimately hold the power; we have to give the government our consent and permission to do things. Like how only congress can distribute federal funds. So in order to get this done, he needs the people to pressure their representatives. I know this is hard to understand for someone who has spent their last 10 years in a caliphate, but us westerners are rather proud of our culture and heritage.

>HE'S RACIST!!@!!@!!@@@!!@

>implying Obama would've even acknowledged it

The problem is they did attempt to let Milo speak, but the school purposely skimped out on protest/riot control just to say that they had to cancel due to security concerns.

Change the law to make schools liable for any kind of property damage and assault that happens during a "protest". They'll lock that shit down instantly

Sick reference, bro

I think he is giving them a chance to apologize to milo/asking them if they really want to go down this road.
They doubled down on it tho and called milo an alt-right white supremacist etc and that the violence was caused by his retoric.
They will have to pay for these gender studies for themselves in the future

UCB also is where LLL's staff comes from. If you kill UCB you kill America's most prominent nuclear physics laboratory.

That said it doesn't really matter since college standardization is right around the corner and that will fuck the liberals in their mouths in every university not just UCB.

I love this guy.

>gay kike
>white supremacist
>current year

keks over 9000
the best timeline

Hey, if you're against this open up your wallet and donate to UC. Put your money where your mouth is, kike.

>cut funding to sanctuary cities (ie liberal strongholds)
>cut funding to ultra-liberal schools
>use money to bridge finance the wall

If the wall could be build with salt and tears it would be up already. Under-budget, ahead of schedule, and 10' taller.

Except UC Berkeley did allow Milo to speak. Protestors/rioters convinced him to cancel. Not much the university can do about that.

And no one gave a single fuck.

>trump
>empty threat/promise
Where have you been for the past 2 weeks?

H-he can't do this. California is the leader of the nation. He can't win can he?

Hurr durr cut education funding so we can keep dem immigrants out

You're all so fucking stupid it's hilarious

>Not much the university can do about that

it's called arrests

Good heavens

Or they'll just not invite certain people due to security concerns.

cant believe this went unnoticed

cut (((education))) not education you proxxy leaf

>He hasn't actually done anything guys
Trump has been very busy, if you payed any attention.

>Empty threats
how new are you?

What will really bake your noodle is the fact that a jew faggot is the only one in media actually standing up for masculinity.

>Milo
>innocent
Holy Kek!

wouldnt that be the police's job?

>If you kill UCB you kill America's most prominent nuclear physics laboratory.
There are hundreds of universities across the nation that will be fighting tooth and nail to get those newly unemployed scientist. Legitimate science will always have a bastion somewhere in the country, as scientific breakthroughs typically bring in economic stimulus.

Texas would probably nab them, tbqhfam.

>Legitimate science will always have a bastion somewhere in the country

Under Trump? Not sure about that

No one at berkeley is getting an education.

HEIL TRUMP! bow down kike

Universities have their own police force, so again it falls back to the officials of Berkeley being negligent in the matter. They were fully capable to ensure a peaceful environment, but they allowed it to turn into a riot for political reasons.

All the people falling for this obvious bait. Hats off, Schlomo.

Implying a liberal programming facility is education.

don't be stupid, nigger

#muh global warming

if college republicans want to invite someone, then the school should be forced to work with city/state police to provide security

campus police usually have the power of arrest, but they can't handle mass arrests very well

>Under Trump? Not sure about that
Yes, because obviously going to defund all universities and colleges. Why do leftist retards think their vague platitudes are worth posting?

Concern troll please leave. You are so bad it hurts.

You don't think the 20th best university in america is providing an education to any of their students...

top kek classic poltard response

>that pic
My sides

Indoctrinating leftists isn't an education.

It's literally teaching people to be retarded.

A university isn't a politically aligned establishment. I bet you don't even have a degree and never will.

Enjoy your peasant tier wage

>A university isn't a politically aligned establishment
Are you living in your fantasy world where things are the way they're "supposed" to be rather than the way they actually are? Leftism is a literal mental illness.

They have one particular college that puts them on the list, as do the rest of the universities on that list. I would say ~5% percent of the students are actually enrolled in the prestigious classes. The rest are there taking bullshit classes on nothing in particular, simply so they can get a piece of paper with "Berkeley" on it.

You should learn a bit about our College environment before you try to troll about it.

HOLY FUCK KEK HAS BLESSED US

You clearly have never had a decent education, they don't sit you in a room and tell you what to agree with.

>line spacing
>"actually"
New fag / reddit refugee confirmed.

>A university isn't a politically aligned establishment

>yfw you realize there are actually people this retarded sharing the planet with you

lol what
Walk around an American lib art college sometime

what a piece of shit.

You have clearly never had a decent education either, because if these students were actually receiving a decent education they wouldn't have the time to go start fires and riot.

In most cases, it isn't. Only in stem

Huh. I actually can't tell if you're a basement dwelling neet or a retarded leftist college student.

UC berkeley wouldnt have milo talking shit in their campus if they were liberal

Kek
Confirmed brainlet who never went to college

Is that Borat?

>the only method of indoctrination is telling people explicitly what to think and demanding that they think it
You should be sterilized. Continuing your genetic lineage is a crime against humanity.

So what is it like being retarded?

Fair enough, some people do shit degrees.

I've been to university. Perhaps America is so backwards that they force beliefs on you but I don't think that's the case.

How many of you have actually been to university?

I'm literally am right now
Well not RIGHT now but tomorrow morning I have class again.

>I've been to university
A British one? Yes, we could tell by your cliche responses and general ignorance. There's a reason your rank so low.

>waaaah why isnt msm telling the truth instead of cofirming my narrative waah

I've seen this before and I'm still blown away by it.

Everyone goes to college now. It is essentially a 3rd round of schooling, and standards are worse because of it. It is also bad because the students aren't learning what they should be learning in high school, so their first few semesters are essentially used to teach them what they should have learned.

It is pretty fucked, m8. The government has tried to manipulate the entire thing for too long and the stresses are starting to show. Just wait until the student loan bubble pops. That will the happening that forces all of this shit to correct.

Being this fucking retarded

UC Berkeley is a fountain of liberalism, and has been since the early 60s. I'm sure they only accepted Milo as a speaker knowing there would be massive protests which gain national attention. they were aware of what happened in Washington, and still did not provide adequate security.

I went to uni, even here in the UK it's pretty fucking obvious they lean so far left they are clipping through the floor.

Do you have cable?

If yes you are paying for it anyway

Say, since education and the news are ideologically neutral as they should be in your glorious nation, unlike stupid America, how did something like Londonistan become possible?

>defunding a school over the actions of a populace