STOP BEING RACIST TOWARDS FAT PEOPLE!!! PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS!!!

STOP BEING RACIST TOWARDS FAT PEOPLE!!! PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=c1xf_RWhwso
encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowti3rgod
youtube.com/watch?v=4MHBq5Ft-Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't make fun of boogie
he's a good lad

S A L A D

D O D G E R

h-he's a good man

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

I literally managed to get Boogie to read the entire Lowtiergod "copypasta" insults.

Fucking glorious. He just tried to laugh it off as if he's not bothered by bullying.

T-rex arm having

Boogie has had NUMEROUS professionals come up and offer to work with him for free to lose weight. He has failed every single one.

He promises he's going to lose weight almost every day. Never happens.

This fucker IS SO FAT, THAT HE CANT EVEN HAVE SURGERY FOR GASTRIC BYPASS.

>Too fat for gastric

I think that's more about showing that you can keep a diet, because if you don't after your surgery, your stomach explodes or some shit.

C A L O R I E

T H I E V I NG

Most of Sup Forums is obese anyway.

They don't want to pay for abortions but they'll need their insulin

>Most of Sup Forums is obese anyway
What makes you say that, fat fuck.

I'm about 20lbs overweight, but that's nothing compared to fat fucks like boogie.

Savage

>Most of Sup Forums is obese anyway.

You're projecting, salad-dodger.

Boogie can get the surgery.
He would just have to pay more for it.
Boogie is trying to get the surgery for free, having insurance pay for it all. He could fly out to California and have the surgery in a week but it would cost him.
He seems very jewish with his money. I mean he has congestive heart failure, diabetes, and a bunch of other problems. At that point I would pay my own money to have the surgery rather than have congestive heart failure.

wheres that puggy love.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1xf_RWhwso

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His girlfriend has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>Finally, the girlfriend has had enough so Boogie gets a colostomy bag installed.
>The lazy fuck never bothers to actually empty it so, one day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.

Wrong. He would fly out to Houston to see Dr. Nozarwhathisnameis.

I we feed Boogie to the Syrians, does it counts as bacon?

And his "wife" is taking full advantage, probably egging him on to save money so that she can gather it all when he kicks the bucket.

CHEESE DRINKING

I genuinely used to like Boogie, to an extent I still do. But it's entirely on him that he's fat.

It's all about portion control & self-discipline, which he refuses to take part in either.

Yeah he could fly to California, Texas, New York, Florida, ect.
He wants his insurance to pay for it, he has specifically said this.
He wants it done locally so he can still work, sad I know. He thinks he will still be able to work right away after his surgery when its most likely he will have to take off several months from youtube.

REEEE MUH OBAMACARE!

*drinks lard*

I HAVE A MENTAL CONDITION!

*downs a bowl of twinkies*

DONATE TO MY PATREON!

*drains pure calories from nearby humans*

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His girlfriend has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>Finally, the girlfriend has had enough so Boogie gets a colostomy bag installed.
>The lazy fuck never bothers to actually empty it so, one day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

GRAVY BLEEDIN

I really want the fucker to die.

Murdered would be preferred.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!

This guy still says "I have lost 8lbs after 6 years of trying"

fat cunt probably just decided to weigh himself AFTER taking one of his colossal shits

GTFO boogie

>same copypasta
Kill yourselves, please.

LARD SWEATIN

Nice proxy Boogie

Now kill yourself you fat fuck

I don't normally wish ill on another person, but Boogie really deserves to be put down.

> I IDENTIFY AS SOMEONE WHO NEEDS MORE OF YOUR MONEY

>Lost a pound a year for 10 years

LMFAO

Just

That copypasta has some truth though.

Someone in another thread met boogie at retropalooza and commented on how he smelled really bad. Now I dont remember anything about diapers but they said he stank

>he has a wife
why
>patreon bux
oh

just imagine how fast his wife will divorce him when his internet fame fades and the patreon/youtube cash flow dries up.

Why does he not get on my 600 lb life...probably would fail anyway I guess.

>6'2", 200 lbs, 8000 IQ
really suffering here

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A KEKOLD

>California
The best one is the Florida Hospital in Celebration, FL (which is near to Kissimmee if you drive west on West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway.

>that time he literally fell through his chair and almost fucking died

> I don't know why this picture of my wife and her friend makes people so angry

encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowti3rgod

nice projection mayonaise guzzler

I actually have opposite problem, no matter how much I eat or sit in front of computer like total looser I have hard time gaining any weight.

>people still visit ED
what a great feeling

youtube.com/watch?v=4MHBq5Ft-Bo

>proxy servers in Argentina
Tell me more, faggot.

That fat bastard must sweat a lot, fucking disgusting.

I dont know how or why he would be sweating. He was in a motor scooter so its not like he had to do anything physical.