How come right wingers are so good at memeing? Trump, Farage, Sup Forums, etc. are professional memers...

How come right wingers are so good at memeing? Trump, Farage, Sup Forums, etc. are professional memers. The RNC had amazing memes, while the DNC had like no memes at all. Can someone explain this?

The left had unironic Bernie memes.

They fall back at on ghetto memes which die off like flys

CTR had plenty of memes, they were just... bad.

Those were shit though. The right wing memes about Bernie were dank af though.

They lack self awareness or appreciation for satire proven by the fact that theyre literal walking parodies.

Because the right is infinitely smarter than the left.

They can't succeed at reality, so they fall back on humor.

Irony is the glory of slaves

Left have to worry about literally anyone and everyone and the right doesn't give a fuck.

FSB

we gained inspiration from being shoved to the side of politics for 8 years.

This.

Good memes demonstrate wittiness and a higher understanding of one's surroundings.

The Left are intellectual featherweights.

yes we have thousands of memetics scientists locked up in sharashkas working daily and nightly on new meme warfare strategies
Russia STRONK. Unstoppable now really

>The Left are intellectual featherweights.

Especially California.

>rural and suburban retards
>intellectuals

< this.

Memes cause chaos they, interfere with the status quo.

This is why the elite can't use them because the elite need to build illusions, not destroy them.

It's like asking why are terrorists better at IEDs than the government.

the left's jokes consist of making fun of the right

The right's jokes are just edgy humor, and laughing at the left making fun of them for it.

They had Drumpf, so there's that

Creativity/Critical thinking. People without it tend to fall in line with the mindless droning of the left.

>tfw $30,000 memes don't work
Gary 'Memes' Johnson had to learn the hard way

>states with the most mexicans/blacks have the lowest IQ

What did the scientific method mean by this?

It's not that the right has become better at memeing.

The left has become more and more susceptible to memes.

but that's a good meme

Obviously the presence of non-white people leads to racism spikes in racist whites and therefore to increased white dumbness cause racists r dum

The left just copies us. They even use "safe space" and "triggered" as insults now.

Hillary memes need to be preserved.

We evolved to survive.

>doing it for chuckles vs. doing it for shekels, the thread

dude no way he's juggling

that was shopped

was it?

Nah, just a couple really bad ones is enough for the history books.

They hate to make up for lack of serious agenda excepts for racism, xenophobia and nationalism.

You honestly think those were made by CTR and not other Sup Forumslacks ironically?

Yes they were, if you were there you'd know. I saved almost none of them and don't intend to.

this

Massachusetts has the highest IQ and they're one of the most liberal states.

Because our memes are not PC and don't kiss anyone's ass. We even make fun of ourselves half the time

PC is like the opposite of funny

Haha, fuck the election was good. I should really go through the archives and make a folder.

because we're moar creative

only going against the grain is funny

The only one that is even trying is that dude posting "Hillary won by 3 milli" . Seriously , that's the only thing they can come up with .

Rural and suburban retards tend to be less educated and less intelligent so they laugh at things that intelligent city people don't find funny at all because they're too emotionally immature to understand them on a deeper level.

Conservatives aren't worried about offending faggots, women and foreigners. Humor that really makes you laugh doesn't make it through politically correct filters.

Sup Forums is the home of the best memes in existence.

Things that are funny are funny because they challenge accepted norms. They challenge the viewers accepted world view which makes them interesting and entertaining.
Leftists are so concerned with virtue signaling and the creation of safe spaces that they will avoid offending anyone outside of their designated enemy group.
This means that their memes are always flat and unoriginal
>Le republicans are like Le nazis meme we have been spouting for literally decades
It's just not interesting anymore

Memes only work as subversion of a prevailing narrative. Anything else is facebook grandma tier.

>How come right wingers are so good at memeing?
Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.

It really is that way. You think some depressed simpleton democrat has any capacity to inspire laughter when all they see is doom and gloom? No. They cannot comprehend the emotions required to create a successful meme. You can give them all the tools to make photoshopped images with words, but it will never take in the minds of free thinkers.

You need a heightened sense of awareness to make good may mays. The left are the least self aware people on the planet

The left uses a top down power structure. The people at the top who think they are in touch with the people drive the creative engine. If they want info, they do a study that no one answers honestly. Places like pol have no power structure. Everyone who contributes does so because they want to, and don't expect compensation. The bad memes are not repeated, so a built in natural selection guides the process. Here, individual contribution in a collaborative environment drive the creative engine. It is not something that can be planned and built with money, it happens organically when people believe in what they are doing.

Layered cynicism. Incredible amounts of cynical shit.

Only with a diamond of hope shiner than any lefty at the bottom.

There's just a mountain of shit to go through, though. But it's there.

>That Psychological chemical response emitted through neurons in my brain when It is exposed that I am, in fact, too inttugllent 2 be creative

This. The secret to the power and influence of the chans comes from their unorganized decentralized structure

It's all about being against the status quo.

idk what you're talking about, we liberals are great at memeing. Fascists BTFO btw :^)

theres no way this isn't ironic. the effort is admirable though.

I think that most of the "Hillary" maymays were actually shittier intentionally created by Sup Forums to derail any solid efforts...It is like most of them are intentionally cringe worthy.

There are a few liberals that could make good memes, but they are rare. I could name a few, but it only triggers the stormweenies.

(See totino's pizza boy)

>b-b-but you FEEL THE BERN!!
>bernie is so hip, he understands us young people!
>w000t income inequality suuuucks

holy shit that is so bad, even ironically it is awful

dont let helper turn smug!

stopped caring. just memeing to laugh at everything. notice how the right has mostly stopped moralizing everything.

I heard some of them are made by that one Malaysian.

the same guy that makes those awful Christchan comics?

>if you were there, you'd know
I love this saying.

>can't succeed at reality

Explain this then.

Massachusetts is a small state whose averages are easily skewed by the universities.

She has no kids, she bought that table for herself.

Hello FBI

I fucken love these. And no they were unironic. You had to be in their threads, or on this board during the elections to know that though.

I make the comparison to leaf shitposting. They aren't so highly intelligent their constant spamming is a supreme level of memery, they're legitimately retarded and think they're doing the board a service by posting.

pathetic

Because the best memes are to equal parts smug, true and offensive

that's because the DNC is serious.

you guys on the other hand, would vote for a man like trump and eat up everything he says as long as the memes were funny.
i wonder how young many of you are.

also, absolutely, defintely, F U C K Y O U for desecrating momiji.

Because you had a terrible candidate that was anti-establishment in a funny populist way that got edgy youth to get engaged and Sup Forums as a general platform has a tendency to provide fertile grounds for good memes to arise as only the funny shit sticks and people have completely free access to shitpost and be forgotten and forgiven for every miss while heavily rewarded for the few things that's actually funny.

But seriously though, we can't let this guy have access to the nuclear codes.

are you fuckin retarded son?

Because democrats have no sense of humor.

>You had to be in their threads, or on this board during the elections to know that though.

Exactly, it took awhile but then they flooded us with their unironic terrible memes, it was embarrassing.

Liberals are not funny, mostly due to the fact that they are so afraid of offending anyone. That and they have stunted mental capacities so their range of knowledge is limited to harry potter references

kek whoever was making these back during the elections was a fucking genius. these are 10/10 baits.

What do you mean with "if you where there"? I was there. 100% Sup Forumsacks and if you think otherwise you're reaching autism levels that shouldn't even be possible.

I dont get it?, it seems like the point switches halfway through

Because brain

they are always under attack and have to constantly re-unite their own groups since the left is crumbling. they are too worried and angry to be in a humorous mood. they have to constantly defend their shitty candidates from constant criticism. always on the defense, always have to pull out mental gymnastics for that one "trump troll" who constantly destroys their argument. yes they when their morale isnt on the brink of shattering they find something else to complain about rather than enjoy tranquility.
also women are too dumb to develop the wit to make jokes.

lack of sense of humor, everythings racist and jokes are offensive, thats why they cannot engage in memetic warfare

I thought your kind were going to leave after the elections
That's called shitposting, newfriends
People made those, "drumpf btfo", copypasta threads, all that shit because they knew they'd get replies from autists screaming about CTR

I personally made some posts just to stir shit up

This.

Hillary could made a crowd of clowns want to kill themselves.

I honestly think it's a masc/male/man thing. Many of us are guys who have/had dads/brothers/bros etc that we tease, joke, horseplay, troll irl. it's just what we do to bond with each other. this process afaik crosses all racial, geographical, ideological or religious boundries. masc men tease each other. we do it starting in childhood ie the staring game, made you look, circle, flinch etc and then mature into more complex games/jokes as we get older(memes). thus i do not believe that the femileft can ever compete with us in this battle/war/game.

The DNC were great at memeing: see Bernie Sanders

They just decided to throw that away and run with Hillary. Good that did for them.

Because the left is restricted by political correctness. They can't make a pic of Hillary raping Trump with a strap-on before executing him and share that with their tumblr friends as it would be all kinds of -ist.

The left has centralized humor thought up by (((writers))) and disseminated by the media.

The right has decentralized humor and thus more natural memes, the left mostly makes forced ones.