Gayfag here

How many more days until Trump displaces my people into internment camps?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will never happen. He has shown no intentions of prosecuting gay people.

Never?
I mean, I don't recall him actually caring about homosexuals at all. So you're safe, just don't blow yourself (eachother?) in public.

>my people
>le rainbow
Brainwashed degenerate

You dont realise Trumps genius. He will not build physical camps, oh no. Your body, you mind will imprison you, you will become a hostage to your own gay-faggot ego.

2-4 weeks

"My people"
This tells me all I need to know about you

About tree fiddy

Fuck off shill

what a better way to drum up support than pretend you're being killed off eh?

the lgbtq shit was always fake news, trump is fine with you guys

Wtf I love Trump now!

>my people

>only thing you are united by is the love of sucking dick

Come discuss your fate:
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

Trump supports gay rights, he's a man of his words.

>tfw no Sup Forums bf

>internment camps
>from the highest point
it could be worse desusempaifamalam, your smartest move would be to go back into the closet and never tell anyone about your sodomy. Don't you see? When you tell nobody how degenerate you are, you become normal just like everyone else.

Faggots like you make me want to personally undergo Pence's shock therapy until I'm straight.
You give gays a bad name.

Nothing gets me more rock hard than seeing cute monogamous interracial gay couples that support trump.

Who wouldn't want to be S H O C K E D by daddy Pence?

Compared to transexuals and the disgusting pedos who need to burn in hell, I couldn't give a shit if you're guy

Never thought I'd be defending gay people though. It's fucked cause when I was young a feminine guy was just gay. He was still a man, still wanted to use his dick, just wanted to use his dick with other men.

Now if you got a kid who acts feminine they say you are a woman. That's a mental fuckign disorder. Pushing hormones and drugs and surgery on children too young to even hit puberty.

It's fucking insane. You have a place with us. God knows we have a surplus of children for you to adopt

it will happen on barron's 11th birthday
payback for stuffing up his minecraft server

Wrong board

As soon as that religious liberty shit passes we're fucked

My sources say tomorrow.

I was told it should have already happened. Can you go down to city hall and see if there is some kind of self-registration?

bump

>tfw you'll never be Big Daddy Pence's dirty little secret side boy

He isn't doing anything to hurt gay people.

you can keep being a faggot but it's still a mental disorder that can be electrocuted out of your system

I'm married and have two kids. My best friend is a lesbian. She is a good lass but wayward. I make sure that she's looked after. She is much younger than me. She is very volatile. I'm 49; she'll be 30 this month. I like to think that I'm a calming influence. She has no family. My wife tolerates her. She gets into trouble often. She is known to the police.
I don't mind faggotry as long as is isn't shoved in my face; marches and rainbow flag pisses me off.
I don't walk down the street proclaiming my heterosexuality.
I used to be a lad. But marriage set me right.

(((my people)))

We have the best gays! World class fags! Bigly!

Not all of us are like your dead beat friend. In Texas they're considering removing all benefits from our marriages. We're right to be scared with all this bullshit religious liberty where I or my partner can be refused services from gas stations to employment.

hopefully 0, do us all a favor and hang yourself you massive faggot

no u

Nothing is going to happen to you fags

Milo will defend u, fagget