H A B B E N I N G NOW!!!!

President Trump (not my President) is introducing an Executive Order to designate Antifa and Black Lives Matters as terrorist groups.

Are you fucking happy now POL?

This place is a Nazi board! Shut it down. NOW!

If you're from Canada, your IP has been recorded.

(...or else. Trust me, you don't want to try me.)

P.S. For seriously, guys. How can you vote for Hitler???

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-declare-antifa-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello where is the proofs :^)

Go back to plebbit faggot.

I wish

Nice source

I doubt this is real. Sure would be fucking nice if it were.

Not gonna lie former Trump voter nuclear codes. We can't let seriousness crash and burn.

TWEET THIS TO TRUMP AND HIS ASSOCIATES ASAP

SAGE

Vote for Hitler? You think these faggot commies should be allowed to just destroy cities at their whim?

It used to be called "law and order". You used to have law, if you broke it, you paid the price.

Fuck off with this Hitler shit.

>How can you vote for Hitler???

Please teach me how I can, I really want to.

>In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as:
Vote for Hitler?

"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[1]

Don't you see the entire world is against trump?

You realize after he's impeached, you guys go to jail for being Nazi, right?

Just like in the Jewzinberg trials.

Communism is a great utopia, it is founded on the highest qualities of a man. It's unrealistic because goyim are subhuman.

Source?

Know the cycle and you'll know why:

There is a ~100 year cycle. Its basis is demographics caused by the baby boom/bust. We cycle between left and right philosophy in this cycle. The left is "emotion > logic", the right is "logic > emotion". when society is younger it is more left due to lack of experience, when society is older it is more right due to experience. Women are more left because they have less neurons in the cerebral cortex than men. Women voting swings society more left.
When the baby boom causes a subsequent economy boom governments collect more tax and get more in debt because they assume every economic problem is fixed and past problems wont return. The boom creates wealth and the faith in wealth protecting their old age stops dependency on children as a safety net for old age. Contraception and abortion etc rises.
The lack of children causes economic decline. Governments "solve" this with immigration. The continual economic decline increases immigration until it disrupts society. Tensions rise, international tensions rise as countries fight over debt, dwindling markets and resources. Governments start propaganda about all internal problems are caused by external agencies. This propaganda eventually is believed. Wars happen. Infrastructure destruction and wealth destruction resets the economies, building and baby making start again. Economic expansion occurs, baby making stops, eventual decline happens again.
100 year cycle. We are at approx 1917 in the cycle. You can now see the future and why nationalism is rising and why Trump is seen as Hitler. We are just reactions in this repeating cycle.
We just passed peak left, now we head right until about 2050. WW3?

difference between france and america, who are best of pals.

in america, we introduce law to legally run over protestors on streets.

in france, we march our sheep down the street to protest bad government.

both muslim approved.

No one gives a shit about the world. Sorry bro. The US Coasts are against Trump. Real America is pro Trump.

I didn't even vote for the fucking guy.

But it is clear who the real radicals are. You don't see me out punching people in the face for no reason, burning cars, smashing windows. That is your fucking people.

You leftists need to stop this shit right now. Come back to your senses, before you force an extermination. And believe me, you will lose. Look in your gun closet....oh shit....its weak sauce.

Time to die

You are so mad right now

>is introducing an Executive Order to designate Antifa and Black Lives Matters as terrorist groups
>Are you fucking happy now POL?

Nah, it's a good first step though.

Once they freeze Soros' assets, I'll know they are serious.

GET FUCKED

i fucking demand proofs

Only beta cucks want to live in a world where their greatest potential is limited to what the scum around them can do.

Thanks op.

Everyone sign this so it happens
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-declare-antifa-terrorist-organization

Source or GTFO.

I don't think an Executive Order is necessary to designate a terrorist group.

good, they are terrorists and should be treated as such.

Was plan big guy for you?

>blm made a terrorist group during black history month
Oh fuck

You re-enacted Kristallnacht yesterday because a gay jew was going to speak.

You don't get to use that word.

Designating Antifa as a terrorist group just strengthens their base and makes Trump look weak and wanting to silence all dissent. Don't play their game,not when we've done such a terrible blow to their movement already

Eat shit CTR.
That doesn't make Sup Forums a nazi board and it isn't that. All politics are allowed here. My IP being recorded doesn't mean shit to me. I don't advocate any hate or genocide so I'm not breaking any rules. Trump isn't hitler. Please quit your day job because you're worse than a troll. At least trolls are funny.
You're blatant, pathetic, sore losers who are brainwashed and actually willing to sell your soul. I wonder how that must feel. Pretty hollow I bet.

NORAD ON HIGH ALERT FROM RUSSIA

Remember to report and hide slide threads

dont tease us like that

Just wait for one of these masked faggots to come up on you and pull out your .45 and put 3 in his mother fucking chest.

>Look in your gun closet....oh shit....its weak sauce.
My mom is a lawyer, and your online threat falls under "Prima Nictum" laws.

That's a federal felony artickle 16.

Enjoy the pokey, jerk face!

LOL faggot

Terrible ass thread. Only plebbit faggots use 'HABBENING'

Nope. Only the normies and basics. The younger generation think he is the ultimate legend, the memer that was spoken of.

Trump is so based, i would be OK if he bombs us.

signed

am redditor can confirm

(Kill me now)

Oh shit....your mom? Now I'm really scared of you commie freaks.

It says only 1 person has signed so far. Lol

True. But I live in an affluent suburb and I have a job so I doubt I'll ever even come in contact with these scum. Its probably for the best or I would end up doing something crazy.

Go fuck yourself faggot.

>the entire world
Only cucked western nations which are all US protectorates anyways. The Saudis, Israel, Egypt, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Russia, UAE all seem to have no problem with him.

A bunch of Western Euro countries opinions mean nothing, they have no influence on the world stage.

reply to this post or your mom dies or w/e

>tfw when hitler is alive and in power in 2017

Fag

Good. Keep recording my shitty canadian IP while the bad leaves make it through your border smelling like weed and poutine

I don't even need to tell you to kys, I can see by this desperate attempt of a post your already considering it.

It takes time to reflect submissions. Prison planet tweeted it. I guarantee it'll be over 100k by the end of the day

Of course sweetie

Same here, plus I live in a state with lots of people with guns. They don't try shit here, they only do it in shitty liberal cities.

Again, libs get what they fucking deserve.

nice bait

Not gonna lie, I got hard when I first read this

Get 'em

lol i signed and it says 1 signature....lol

I hope it's true, antifa and blm scum became literal fascists, they should hang

rollan

Maybe they shouldn't have looted private property and assaulted peaceful Trump supporters.

You do realize the MSM is deliberately trying to manufacture your outrage because it serves their self interests right?

You know you can stop pretending to be the anti-establishment when fucking Soros is funding you, right?

Kill Muslims

roll

GIVE ME CHAD.

Federal* property

I don't think relying on the government to protect you is a good idea when you're trying to overthrow the government

Maaaaaan, i hope this is for real ! Finalley some honesty and common sense in government !

>when your roll image completely ignores single-0s

Fucking scrub get it right

>If you're from Canada, your IP has been recorded.
There's RCMP and CSIS poo in loos who are reading all of our posts and trying to make sense of it.

Oh, look. A cat.

Since when did America care what the rest of the world thought. You don't become the best by following the rest.

>successful bait/larping
I'm horrified by how dumb the Reddugees actually are.

coke bottle is fucked up. go back to art school

>This place is a Nazi board!
Finally you faggots are starting to get it

I hate this shit because my mom is in fucking hospice.

>Trump is introducing something
>shut down Sup Forums

> President Trump (not my President) is introducing an Executive Order to designate Antifa and Black Lives Matters as terrorist groups.

Good.

> Are you fucking happy now POL?

Not until that document has been signed.

> This place is a Nazi board! Shut it down. NOW!

But isn't that why you're here? To bask in the company of your fellow nazis?

> If you're from Canada, your IP has been recorded.

Thanks for pointing out that Canada is a fascist state.

> (...or else. Trust me, you don't want to try me.)

Oh? Why not? Did the people who 'tried' you all get AIDS?

> P.S. For seriously, guys. How can you vote for Hitler???

Silly retard. Hitler is dead. People can't vote for him anymore. Your grand pappy did. But you can't

I'm confused about something and didn't want to make my own thread.

POTUS' order on sanctuary cities and federal funding...when does that actually take effect? When will municipalities feel the effects of it? I write for a couple community newspapers in Greater Boston, and it seems like no funding has really been taken away yet.

How could it be fair otherwise?

:( I'm sorry m8.

PROOF BITCH GIVE ME PROOF

M A D E L Y N

PLEASE TRUMP DO THIS PLEASE, DELETE ALL THE NIGGERS

neck yourself kiddo

Hope Your mom gets better.

>How can you vote for Hitler
You seem to be new here, faggot
SAGE

why? if you reply, you have 100% certainty she wont die in her sleep

Thanks anons.

Your post will sleep in your mother if you don't die in your reply.

Thats too far away. Ill be an old man unable to participate.