Sup Forums operation #fakeNews

Here's the deal: fake screenshot attached of Sup Forums planning to false flag the Berkeley riots dressed as antifas.

We need to get this retweeted by as many journalists as possible before revealing its fake news.

Go on twitter, find people online right now posting about Berkeley and tweet it at them.

Look for gullible randoms who have been active in the past few minutes.

If you try and tweet it at a known journalist, they'll be suspicious. But if we can get a bunch of randos sharing this some mainstream media cunt will pick up on this and make a fool of themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jejfarmer/status/827135052186271744
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Tweeting it out now, OP. This is hilarious.

Not your personal army, leaf. Fuck off.

Oy vey goyim! Don't do this! Media needs to maintain integrity!

except the mainstream already believes is was right wing pretending to be antifas already

you don't need to do shit

>not knowing what personal army is
Fuck back to reddddit fucking newfag
all the better

hahahahahahaha it's so easy to get these shitdicks in a tizzy over this. They won't even search the archive, they just immediately freak out.

Operation #FakeNews commence!

That makes it even better. They'll be eager to tweet this as evidence then look like fools when its revealed to be fake.

dont listen to this leaf, just a thread ago he was trying to shill FOR the spreading of this fake news story.

Spoon feeding bullshit to the media just to turn around and go HAAAA PRANKED ! is moronic. Wont achieve much.

>Wont achieve much
It discredits mainstream media. It absolutely achieves much.

Master of psy-ops, Get the fuckers paranoid enough to turn each-other

Go back to The_Donald, faggot.

This is excellent and lulzy disinfo. How hilarious would it be for them to blame us yet again, only to be proven wrong? DO IT FAGGITS

no it wont, the media are just going to start shilling this idea and people are going to believe it. What makes you think that they are somehow going to believe you after you come back and tell them its a fake post.

They wont. They are just going to shill this story to their retarded readers which are going to buy it.

Bump

I like this.

Fuck off you faggot cuck leaf

You think in 3D terms like a basic bitch. You gotta think in 4D terms.

Also, do it for the lulz.

Currently Tweeting it to retarded millennial Buzzfeed reporters. Any other good targets?

Actual disinfo would be to imply that Sam Hyde was the organizer of this protest, to get the media to go after a single person which would the be able to prove them wrong.

Sending screenshots in hopes of getting the media riled up against a group is fucking retarded.

What makes you think that they are somehow going to believe you after you come back and tell them its a fake post.

Answer me leaf.

Very clever OP, they want to believe this.

Send it to Cenk, see what happens

Ill do it for the lulz, but im going to do it right and I wont do half assed crap just for immediate laughs. If you guys want to meme the media into believing a narrative Sup Forums comes up with, you need to go deeper than shilling screenshots.

bump. do it faggots!
and please give me a quick rundown on these bognadoffs. who are they?

GET IN HERE

That doesn't seem well thought through. Downboated

No, this would literally be us shooting ourselves in the foot when we really have no need to.

Also that same leaf was shilling about how this WAS a Sup Forums false flag and his thread didnt get anywhere like you would expect.

So now hes trying to make Sup Forums look bad by getting us to shill his shitty made up screenshot in an attempt to somehow get the media to fall for fake news.

The kike is right, tbqhfam

Nah, that's retarded as fuck senpai. Seems like a shitty plan hatched by a pathetic shill tbqh

>Guys guys lets push the leftist agenda for them, they will look like fools

See the thing is, retractions are small and the kikes will be in no mood to retract this story. Also people cling to believing what they first here, once they accept something as true,

OP is a fucking dissnfo shill, anyone cooperating with his kike plan is a useful idiot and should be shot, that level of stupidity is unforgivable.

how the fuck are you gunna prove it's fake??? obviously you're just trying to make everybody on Sup Forums look dangerous... FUCK You OP... not for all the sheckles on Sup Forums,,,, you all should know, my (((SFSF))) friend showed me Sup Forums b4 facebook was a thing... so they know...

this.

no sideshow shit, the fire is already rising

This. Let them keep being violent and screech austistically on social media and MSM. The more they do so, the more it'll shift moderates to our side.

It's a Catch 22 for them:
>Don't use force and let conservative principles walk all over them.

>Use force and look like idiots.
Funny because they're all gun grabbing pussies

Won't be in archive.

Nice try leaf, I saw your asspain an hour ago.

You aren't as subversive as you believe.

Except everybody will just remember the fake news and not the correction, if the media even bothers to admit they got it wrong.

This is a Crew/CTR false flag

iGNORE THIS LEAF

And once they pick up that Sup Forums sent people to false flag the rally, what? Are you going to somehow disprove them? All this will do is get more flak for Sup Forums you fucking idiots

Because it's obviously fake, ya goober. Every post is archived and the post IDs are easily proven to be false.

LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAF

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO PROVE ITS FAKE

Fuck off soros

No you dumb faggot leaf. These protests were legit Antifa faggots who I'm 100% against. I'm not gonna make the mayne streem meteor look bad in this situation when this is solely on those commie faggots.

how will you prove it was fake

1) It wont be in the archive.

2) We can link them to this thread planning it ahead of time.

Disinformation agent. No one uses lulz anymore.

1: this hurts Sup Forums more, stop, be subtle like we use to
2: STOP PLANNING Sup Forums RAIDS ON Sup Forums WHILE WERE UNDER A RAID BY THE MEDIA

learn 2 fuckin opsec

How will you prove it's fake? This has a huge chance of being counterproductive.

Obviously this was posted only on Sup Forums. Tweeting it out says that you are on Sup Forums, and the evidence of fake or not is irrelevant to the 2 dimensional media.

It is bad enough that we are the trash can of the internet, but lets not let them think we also host these spineless faggots also.

Not your personal army shill. Do you own social networking yourself.

ugly motherfuckers, for one.

I'd rather they take the credit for their shit.. seems counter productive to claim responsibility for shit they do.

This sounds counterproductive imo.

I hope we can absolutely prove that this is fake news if we're actually going to do this. I don't want to be blamed for chimpouts.

So basically you are going to shill a fake screenshot until people believe it, then come back later to shill the idea that this screenshot was fake using a shady archive link, only to come back even later and tell them all about our plan to make them fall for "fake news" ?

If they bite at first, they sure as fuck wont bite a second or a third time. Also coming back and basically telling them that we were lying all along makes Sup Forums look like the actual fake news website.

If the idea that Antifa was a Sup Forums false flag appeals to the people you are shilling this idea to, they are going to believe it no matter how hard of a proof you have to discredit that.

I know you dont want to hear it leaf but your idea is shitte.

So you are trying to create a narrative that the evil far right was responsible.

Kys fucking leaf. Everyone already knows the media is lying kikes.

MSM doesn't give a shit about the archive. And who cares if you link them to this thread, they don't need to report on it it.

Fuck off retard

OP wake the fuck up this plan is retarded and will only make Sup Forums look responsible for something we didnt have anything to do with.

The more I think about this the worse an idea it seems. There's no way this wouldn't backfire.

Yeah no, This is a terrible plan.

For starters its wide in the open,
For the end, people don't follow stories so they will think for months that Sup Forums made up the black bloc, There are some people already screaming how the protest had Right Wing infiltrators without proof, giving them fake proof wouldn't shut them up.

why the fuck are all the shills cuck-nadian? do they pay canadians more for shitposting? i demand equal compensation for equal shitposting

Trudeau makes RCMP do it.

Sad!

leaves get paid 30 cents more on the dollar per shitpost

It is extremely noticeable that lots of shill threads keep popping up recently. Right CTR? ya fuckin leaf

Bad idear...

I'll do it for the lulz

I'm convinced this is a shill thread

You guys are being dumb.

Think about it, its a win either way.

If people fall for this, the protestors are going to think they got duped and will be super paranoid looking out for undercover pol agents going forward.

If they fall for it and gets revealed its fake, the media gets another black eye.

Win-Win

you have to go Sup Forumsack

people dont even know about the archive you dumbnut

Lose lose you fucking stupid leaf

Stop shilling your stupid idea and go shoot up a mosque with you gay Muslim boyfriend

See my above...

What do you think the worst case scenario is? That people end up convinced that the protestors are a bunch of morons who got duped into rioting by some Sup Forums DARK NET MASTER OPERATORS?

Anyone reporting that Sup Forums duped people into this will also then want to play up the fact that there was a lot of violence (which the media is trying to avoid). Because it doesn't make sense to report "Sup Forums goades people into peacefully protesting", so they'd need to emphasize it was actually violent if they want to go that direction.

Y'all are playing with fire on this one...

Hope you know what you're doing

I like it. I like it a lot.

Fuck off

Then feed that misconception.
The secret is not to try and change them, but to accelerate them in a direction they are already moving in.

Remember, there is no spoon.

No. The worst scenario is that the protests at large gain legitimacy by being able to blame the violence on a 3rd party.

You should probably switch up your diction if you're going to do something like this in the future.

Too easily tracked, you are.

Glad someone has a brain.

Sooo... are you trying to meme the protestors or the media ?

Face it man, your plan is bonkers.

Good catch. As usual the leaf is fucking cancer.

The person who cracked someone's skull is known and the police are already looking for him. He clearly is a true believer, so they won't be able to play that off. See here: twitter.com/jejfarmer/status/827135052186271744

except this thread is now archived so there is evidence

Fear and paranoia and mistrust will paralyse them. Just as it has done the organised far right for so many years.

Let them reap what they have sewn. Let them believe their are infiltrated.

Are you aware of how the Abu Nidal network was eventually beaten? He executed 300 of his closest generals in 1 night.

He's just some RCMP cunt on high alert since the CN tower user.

He thinks he can appropriate board culture and become indistinguishable.

He's wrong.

called it. Saw that same leaf post a thread just like that one

So?

this thread is fucking retarded and probably a shill. even you manage to show prove it was fake news the lefty retard hordes will just ignore that part. They are still spouting fake news from months before the election as fact, why would this be any different. This shit smells of crew or reddit newfag.

Guys when this thread dies the leaf will most likely try and make another one, make sure you tell him again that his plan is shit.

This is absolutely a lefty damage control tactic. Blame it on Sup Forums.you guys are retarded, whathever the media says, people believe it. The consequences of what happened yesterday will be huge, there's no need to do anything except spread the truth. Somebody got the idea to blame it on Sup Forums and yoy guys are falling forbit like retards.

does he make a joke about sjw or is he trying to be a proud liberal?

We're through the looking glass, there's no real way to tell anymore.

Irony and sarcasm have gone too far.

check his account its actually hilariously beautiful satire. atleast i hope it is or ending myself

gonna have to agree here.
Everyone knows that UC Berkeley was because of a Milo event. And what topic gets mentioned almost every time Milo comes up? Alt-right. And what is the so called bastion of 'alt-right'? Yeah, us. Don't do this, it's fucking stupid. It gives libtard lefties an out (doesn't matter if it's true or not)

A FU-

oh wait this is actually a great idea

too far fetched man, journalists dont take effort to check if its true.

this. it will get buried right when it comes out that it was fake news, so they would have convinced everyone it was Sup Forums right wingers. the only people who would know the full story (that it was a psyop) is Sup Forums, which is pointless

here you go you fag.

Bump

"Oh they grabbed a nutjob, but this proves that it was mostly third party"

Yeah, no.We are already winning, Most people that are with the rioters are already delusional, Normies wouldn't want to associate with them.
This is self defeating.

someone give me a fucking (you)