What the fuck is this?

what the fuck is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trump_regrets
thecitizensaudit.com/2017/02/02/is-david-brocks-super-pac-engaged-in-a-fraudulent-payroll-scheme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Antifa and/or new CTR shills
Mods not doing their jobs as usual, probably in on it

Shills

Just mods being paid off. This shit would be cleaned off other boards..

Shills or ironic shilling.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with the Sup Forums mods lately? Did they get changed or something?
Just a couple of years ago our mods were always chill and pretty based

reminder that if you don't have at least 30 posts filtered out you are a blue pilled faggot

Literally shills.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here. It's funny to see him crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Its way too frequent to be just shitposting
It seems like a concerted effort

I-It's just shills.D-Don't worry.

do you really think /pol is that important that people pay for trolling on a troll-board? It´s a small pond for rightwing reckbeards with almost zero impact for anything.
Maybe there really are people disappointed by Trump, why is this so out of the question for you?

Yeah, it's the new, rebranded version of CTR that Is essentially paying people a working wage to crudely steal and repurpose memes and write a halfhearted paragraph on why their opinion is fact for the next 4 years, minimum.

Most likely outcome is that at least a quarter of them get redpilled and they become relatively ineffective shitposters save the few truly delusional believers.

I think these threads are by reddit trumpfags, trying to get pol to be their army

twitter.com/trump_regrets
i enjoy reading these.
i genuinely hope you brainlets come around and start seeing trump with the same eyes the rest of us do.

You still don't know how (((they))) operate?

small pond? lololol

Case in point
Blatant shill

New CTR like shill meme. People like to pretend that the shilling would target Sup Forums because it's fun as fuck when it's actually targeting facebook and twitter with a possibility of reddit.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>do you really think /pol is that important that people pay for trolling on a troll-board?

umm, yes? the news over here regularly mentions this site whenever a leftist bites the dust.

CTR shills

People with opposing political views?

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here. It's funny to see him get his hands on the nuclear codes. But seriously we can't let him crash and burn.

Is it your first day here? Their shilling is as intense as ineffective.

Pic related

If you want a non-meme answer
Sup Forums likes to larp/troll itself

If you honestly believe they just leave this place alone after the amount of times we've been in the fucking news for the past 16 months, you're delusional
It would be surprising if they WEREN'T shilling here

>"I'm going to take a criticism of the left's policy and randomly apply it to the right without any cause for correlation!"
I'd tell you where you fucked up horribly in that attempt at propaganda, but i'm not in the habit of enabling retards.

Shilling. Sup Forums is the next target. It's easy to see. We will be reddit before long.

Its mods not doing their jobs

It's clearly ironic shilling even though people here like to call everything CTR.

>CTR shills stealing material from Sup Forums consolewars
Lmao.

Team Brock re-assembled and shitting up the internet.

It's reality sinking in. We've made a huge mistake, lads. Like, seriously, it was funny at first but Trump is a racist, sexist dictator who is going to drive this country into the ground.

Considering that said trash factory banished them this is more than likely.

What many people don't understand is that shills are numbering hundreds of thousands (proven), if not millions (a safe assumption).
Mr. Feinstein, you have to be more subtle! This is the last warning. One more and you're fired.

I wish the shills actually would hang themselves.

Dont forget, CTR 2.0 is funded in part by a fraudulent payroll fraud scheme.

thecitizensaudit.com/2017/02/02/is-david-brocks-super-pac-engaged-in-a-fraudulent-payroll-scheme/

Why don't you act like a good Australian and just submit to our higher authority

It's like you've never encountered trolls spamming. Quit being a crybaby.

eventually they will give up. Until then just enjoy the tears.

Mods shouldn't delete these things. A relative lack of censorship is what makes Sup Forums worth using.

NORAD ON HIGH ALERT AIR THREAT FROM RUSSIA INCOMING

I would gladly get paid to shit post on pol

You should talk to your recruiter. There are people getting paid for it. You got screwed over, my friend

Shareblue shills have infested all forms of popular social media, not just Sup Forums. This is on a much larger scale than CTR.

CTR shed its skin to become shareblue.

It's mass shilling designed to demoralize us, same shit different day.

Whomever they are, they did not wote for Trump.

when? where? sensational pseudonews that write about the "neonazi website" Sup Forums? dude, not even the fuckers on Sup Forums, who contributed way more to Sup Forums´s reputation, think that they matter outside of their troll-raids. Maybe some people on here have nothing in life and want to tell themselves that their existence isn´t a complete fuck-up

Fuck off back to Sup Forums if you want meaningless shitposting
This board has a topic and this shit is so fucking blatant

But you're one of the people in question obviously, dunno why I'm explaining this to you

Oh you know, they could make an anti-trump general and I wouldn't be fucking bothered. This is just sliding everything, even non US stuff, with the same shit and frankly it's not censorship to take out the trash.

This was earlier today.

40 million

>slide threads aren't real

It's file name

No it isn't important enough, They should be targeting reddit and chatrooms,

Doesn't stop the lefties from blowing the worth of this place completely out of proportion because its the birth-place of dank memes.

Then why are all of the Trump-regret posts almost identical, retard?

Yes, user. There are groups of paid shills/trolls coming to Sup Forums on daily basis. The most noticeable boards with said paid shills/trolls are Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

crude shilling
its your duty to let them slide

Overton window
thedonald is the new SJW central, 4pol is the new thedonland, 4+4pol is the new 4pol

David Brock is a pedophile.

>eventually they will give up
Yeah, when there's a one world zionist government they will indeed give up

>one of them is a redpill me thread
reminder to sage and hide 'redpill me on x' threads

It's not censorship. It's to stop the spam. Keep all that shit in one thread.

POO

IN

redpill me on saging user

We know that you target everything, you have enough forces to.