KOSOVO WAR 2.0

IT'S HAPPENING !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=DJqDoEFJX5Y
jewishpost.com/news/Why-Albania-A-Nation-of-Muslims-Christians-Saved-Every-Jew.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it actually happening? Is your army going to be ready this time?

No it's not.

Fuck off from MY country.

t. an Albanian-Kosovar.

ehm,sauce on that?

They painted the flags white before invading, serbia just like nokia.

Sauce my boy

his ass, its the fav. source for serbs

ever heard of stuff serbs do in war?
you better pray that trump does not leave your ass unprotected

Since the last thread (boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110644888) was deleted i'm gonna post it here.

In Mycenae (Pre-Doric Greek) mythology, Illujanka was Ares' dragon. Cadmus, founder and first king of Thebes, the first Greek hero and, alongside Perseus and Bellerophon, the greatest hero and slayer of monsters before the days of Heracles (Hercules). Cadmus kills Illujanka with a thunderbolt, but Ares' voice tells him he will become a dragon himslef in due time. Cadmus is instructed from Athena to sow the dragon's teeth, from which hundreds of soldiers spring and fight against each-other, those who survive become the founders of Thebes. The men were called Spartoi(Sown), from whom the Spartans claimed origin.Cadmus was deeply troubled by the ill-fortune which clung to him as a result of his having killed Ares' dragon, and one day he remarked that if the gods were so enamoured of the life of a serpent, he might as well wish that life for himself. Immediately he began to grow scales and change in form. Harmonia, seeing the transformation, thereupon begged the gods to share her husband's fate, which they granted. They move to the north, where their Youngest son, Illyrius founds Illyria together with those who followed, hence where Illyrians get the name and Snake Cult, from Ares' sacred Dragon.

This is the plagarized Assyrian creation myth, which Later Doric greeks vulgarized beyond recognition, giving us Greek Mythology as we see it today. The root of Cadmus is -ad-, and it's the same as the Original "Adapa", Hadam-ili, Adam of the bible, which means father, as they were respectively all called the fathers of mankind. The albanian word for father, is at-ë.

Albanians are not weak this time

We can BTFO you now without NATO help

James Mattis. Nothing will change.

Serbs should work on fixing their country because we're working on ours. Taking Kosovo "back" will not fix Serbia. They have worse things to worry about.

No it's not.Stop lying.

there wont be a war, vučić is being a kike and is fishing for nationalist votes

at least thats how I see it, unless some serbro can enlighten us a bit more on the subject

a serf is serbing.

move along, nothing to see here.

I have a question for you, delicious fruit salad. Is Greece macedonian clay or is Macedonia greek clay?

yeah, like not going extinct

Serbian war music go!

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

youtube.com/watch?v=DJqDoEFJX5Y

GO!

Macedonia is bulgarian "clay"

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Can anyone explain to me what exactly is happening in Kosovo right now?

this is some real og rap in its balkanest form

nothing really.just that we are nationalists.

Not a fucking thing dude. Move on.

I'm living here for fuck's sake.

Serbians are being idiots, so nothing new.

Nothing is happening, reminder that elections are in april and SNS also has their shills

absolutely jack shit

jewishpost.com/news/Why-Albania-A-Nation-of-Muslims-Christians-Saved-Every-Jew.html

>only european country to safe all their jews that fleed from nazis
>jew still backstab people that safed them -.-

I swear this strong nationalism and stupidity is making my country even shittier.

>I'm living here for fuck's sake.
You're living in Kosovo? And it shows it as Albania? Have serbs become this cucked?

I unironically agree with you, I don't want bunch of Albanians in my country. Just follow 2013 Brussels Agreemenet and everything will be fine.

Nah.

serbs are not the only ones if it makes you feel better

>Serbs
>Getting their ass kicked since 818
>Apparently still proud of themselves anyway

wtf is the point of this stupid fucking thread

Why the fuck is everyone ignoring this?

>ever heard of stuff serbs do in war?

They.... lose ?

Stay strong my smart Serb brothers.

YEAH. I live in Prizren.

We might have our own flag in a few months or so. Kosovars have Albanian flags in Sup Forums.

N A T C I O N A L I S M A N D I G N O R A N C E

what about orthodox albanians

again serbia do you want to lose vojvodina aswell?

cus its boring my dude

post funny memes or gtfo

Orthodox Albanians are safe amongst their Albanian brothers.

cause its retarded we wuzzing

Sup Forums is the place of alternativ - facts
so dont eccept any meaningful discussion

Religion is something that shouldn't be divided about.

natciobalism ?

Go back to your cyrillic faggotery

It explains Illyrian Origin and continuity with the Albanians, i'm not dealing memes here.

Its just that people find the post tl;dr

proof:

Etymology 1[edit]
From Proto-Albanian *ata, from Proto-Indo-European *átta (compare Serbo-Croatian òtac, Ancient Greek ἄττα (átta), Alemannic German Ätti).

seriously use google you fucking retarded gorani
are you gonna we wuz about how alexander was POSSIBLY half illyrian and therefore albanian as well?

nothing, disperse

Kosovars lead an epic uprising so they could gain their independence, print their own passports and fuck off to USA
Now it is an empty land, home of 6 million Serbian churches and some peace-keeping troops from various countries, including, I shit you not, The Gambia.

>Serbgypsies think they can compete with Albanians

This is a right wing rally in Belgrade.

Are Serbs gonna use Tupac fast rap magic to resurrect Arkan?

So is 99% of Balkan Threads but It's pieced together from unbiased sources.

>(((Kosovar)))
>my country
>Kosovo & Metohija
>Kosovo being a Slavic word
>Metohija literally meaning property of church

Wew, Tonibler.

idk man i got called some mean names in shkodra for wearing the cross

i don't like it.too primitive and outdated

It's not fucking happening you stupid balkaniggers.

Come back when you have good sauces and combat videos ffs

Albanians are nothing but ottoman rape babies.

Also Kosovo je Srbsko

Watch out for Vojvodina :DD

Exactly you fucking nigger, i'm not saying we wuz everyone, i'm saying we're part of the indo-europeans.

kosovo is a slavic toponym, not a serbian one, god damn youre cringy

WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHIT

>implying Arkan didnt fake his death like a true gangster

Ever heard how serbs end up in war?

Doubt it will be a war this time but you''ll never know with these idiots.

All balkanshits are ottoman rape babies m8.

>we're

I have tested dna on ftDNA so I am yes, but are you? have you tested? no? for all I know you can be a neolithic monkey senpai

>kosovo is a slavic toponym, not a serbian one

And?

Albanians aren't Slavs, despite your retarded ass Paradox faggots putting them in South Slavic culture group.

It would be renamed Dardania if serbs werent crying over it.

I agree.

Sauce pls fingoloid.

No, what serbs do in war?

they lose.

Dude.

Albanians already have Paleo-Balkanic and Pre-Slavic Invasion local genes. It even peaks in Kosovo.

put up three fingers to represent the amount of wars lost

It's a meme. The western media built up this propaganda machine to make us out to be some kind of genocide monster/ethnic cleansing fetishists, when we're just like everyone else.

FAKE NEWS

>We can BTFO you now without NATO help
I don't know about that
Maybe if Albania and Macedonian-Albanians help us

albanian state sanctioned organ harvesting spree anyone?

projecting much my petite vache?

>Pre-Slavic Invasion local genes. It even peaks in Kosovo.

there is a slavic input yeah, but it is much more common in the south, not in Kosovo, what the fuck are you on about?

Purge all mudshits from Europe
> Veni, Vidi, Deus Vicit

>The western media built up this propaganda machine to make us out to be some kind of genocide monster/ethnic cleansing fetishists, when we're just like everyone else.
lol try again.

This is most likely an invention from the Hellenistic period

t. Tonibler from yellow house

Because it looks like more half-baked tinfoil nonsense that you see spammed in every thread in some variation or another, even if isn't. You can't copy-paste obscure information about plagiarized Assyrian mythology and expect people to read it or care.

Type a short preface to the information that you're presenting first, or it just looks like spam.

I said Pre-Slavic Invasion genes. Paleo Balkanic genes. The north somehow remained slavproof whilst the south got cucked and mixed with Slavs and Greeks to an extent.

In a way, Kosovo Albanians are less mixed and "pure" Albanians. Same's with Malesia and Macedonian Albanians.

I think Enver cucked Albania by assimilating Ghegs into Tosks too.

You only systematically raped and/or killed a few tens of thousands of Bosniaks.

E1b1b1a1a1a gene you tard

proofs?

the people that did do the ethnic cleansing and massacres were just bandits from volunteer squads anyways

criminals and such

I read "pre-slavic" as "pan-slavic" my bad son

all in all youre correct, honestly albania should be divided into two nations, ghegnia and toskeria

we are too different to be a nation

2bh it was just the commies from the south
north albanians supported hitler/opposed communism

>Bosnian genocide

das rite goyim REMEBER 8 GORILLION BOSNIAKS died cuz of serb monsters!!!1

Where is the proof for this? Because there hasn't been any actual evidence shown of this, other than (((survivors))) who miraculously keep popping up whenever it's convenient.

I don't deny the Srebrenica killings, but I don't see the need to feel bad for them either.

Also, you're acting like the Serbs in Bosnia were the only ones who killed and/or raped.

I know that and you know that, but the media has built up an image and it's not about to let go.

No such thing happened.