youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo&t=4s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did kek mean by this?

W-w-what do you mean user

It's satire?

>Trump walls out Mexicans but gets walls himself in with Canada

WHAT ARE YOU DOING KEK

Nice quads. Not gonna lie former Trump voter nuclear codes. We can't let seriousness crash and burn.

it's gonna be a Westworld type RWDS playground with real people? Noice.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Nice copypasta, you cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo&t=4s

>Implying this would be a bad thing

Why would I want to go to any other country in the world? They're all worse.

Once there was a land that tried to brain wash us into believing that they were "great". These United States demanded that the world follow on in their footsteps. Great things are valuable and must be protected at all cost. Gather your wagons and defend what you believe in, fore the monsters of Armageddon are cumming.
> step one to trigger a war = close the borders

Kinda like that move day after tomorrow. We wont be able to escape. Theyre gonna rally us up like cattle and kill all of us.

I'M NOT LOCKED IN HERE WITH YOU

YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME

Fucking this.

I once had dreams of visiting Europe and seeing the glorious architecture and amazing culture and shit.

Then they all became a Muslim caliphate and I don't want to get allahu ackbar'd so I'll just find images and virtual tours online from the comfort of my desk while I assemble and disassemble my Freedom Protector 9000® scary salt rifle and Don't Rape On Me 3000© pistol.

What could be kek's plan?

some of those guys are extra bouncy and into it. someones getting an extra 10 spot.

Keep me out nigga

So, the Canadians are on the move?

Can't let those pesky shitskins try and run before the death squads begin their march.

holy fuck don't let fear control what you can do, don't be afraid of the Muslims cut their heads and remove their hearts for the glory of the catholic church.

>Implying anyone would want to leave the trumpenreich once he makes America great again.

It's to keep people out, it always has been.

Dubs.