Why are serbs such loosers part 2

Why are serbs such loosers part 2

How did we treated serbitches:
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_34zVNc9g

Why did we treated them like that:
pic and links related: archive.is/K1lUO liveleak.com/view?i=559_1425825864
Serbs visiting Dubrovnik: youtube.com/watch?v=WE0pHt6L6yE
Their way of warfare include; ethnic cleansing, tortures, mass raping, slaying animals, series of murders, individual liquidations, all carried out in the organization and under the watchful eye of the Serbian Interior Ministry. Preferred weapon was knife and preferred drink was/is shljivovitza.

How Milosevic describing fate of serbian rogue state in Croatia during Operation Storm:
youtube.com/watch?v=4eCJh0al5gw

Goodreads:
encyclopediadramatica.se/Serbia
encyclopediadramatica.se/Croatia
encyclopediadramatica.se/Slovenia
encyclopediadramatica.se/Kosovo

Shitreads:
sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Операција_Олуја
(check the sources)

Vomit inducing vids during war:
dailymotion.com/video/x36d0fc
youtube.com/watch?v=LzUqQxNb8qw

Other urls found in this thread:

visitnis.com/the-skull-tower.html
telegraf.rs/vesti/1680895-alarmantno-srbi-se-kupaju-u-mokraci-200-000-litara-urina-pomokre-kupaci-za-vikend-u-adu-ciganliju-i-u-bazene
telegraf.rs/vesti/1899255-dve-hrvatice-u-srbiji-imale-divlji-seks-sa-srbinom-a-onda-im-je-ukrao-mercedes-najnoviji-detalji-kradje-o-kojoj-svu-pricaju
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot le inception of serbs pic

not mentioning ćele kula. the most famous serbian tourist destination.

Forgot that gem

So what's the deal with the animosity between Serbs & Croats?

Do Croats like kebab?

Oh look it's that PTSD faggot again.

The exact opposite of liking it

no. le kebab remove meme was created by serbs to justify their kill-'em-all campaign during the wars they lost. they removed civilians.

bosniak mudshits are not shitskins.

Don't hate your brothers. Hate kebab.

see
it was all about the clay. learn the lesson and learn it well.

We shouldn't really hate each other, period. That includes Bosnian Muslims. But sadly people here are too dumb.
You see, there's a thing like cultural clash, that's what's happening in West right now. Some cultures are just incompatible.
That's not the case in Balkans. Remove opportunistic people and idiotism and Croat, Serb and Muslim could live in same place together with no issues, because we are all very similar in mentality and culture.

But islam is completely unnecessary. The albanians national hero is christian, the Bosniaks used to be christian. MTBCA

>brothers

they look like some fascist reboot of the english redcoats during the revolutionary war

Good goy, let that German divide and rule you

I agree but IRL hardcore Muslims are a small minority in Bosnia. For now.
Islam there grew again in 90's because of war.

I concur. But is beneficial to know history. Serbitches and you, Monteniggers were agressors and orcs during the war. That's the fact. And after you see what's in first post, tell me, am I lying?

>when you wear white sunglasses to the genocide

In Croatia sure, in Bosnia it was more complex.

>Orcs
>Says the Ustase

I' just here to preach european peace and anti islam btw, im not a slav.

Why is there always that tiny group of croat idiots that has to ruin croats for me.

Why do you think you are in any way tough or relevant. All you brag about is how you get old NATO american airplanes made out of škropocium and how you literally sliced serbian children to pieces while getting triggered every time someone mentions a serb killing a croat.

You are no better than serbs, albanians or bosnians, you are both shitty corrupt former commie balkoshit turbofolk nations that are stuck 10 years back in time and still cant get along because of shit reasons. If you actually cooperated instead of being such little crybabies you could spin the whole balkan around your little finger.

There are so many croats that just act like civilised people and get along with serbs. Nationalism is good, but ultra fascist croat nationalism is sickening and barbaric. Not even germans were as bad as you.

wrong.
say croats in vojvodina start to do shit all the sudden? serbs would have all rights to delet them on the spot. bosnia was just a slaughterhouse and some day soon, i hope we will cut the corridor and make tractor rally geat again.

Unless you people are trolling, you are seriously fucking pathetic and should either go get a meaningful live or kill yourselves.

You clearly have no idea how things went down in Bosnia.
Sorry, Muslims there provoked conflict. What came after is a different story, but it was actions of Izetbegović and his clique that caused war.

explain pls

lol, do you really think bosnia would provoke a war? their geostrategic position is pure shit. provoking a war with neighbor countries is retarded.

war in yugoslavia was shifted from slovenia to bosnia respectively. and it was all about serbian lebensraum.

and you took part in that plan.

I hate to admit it, but this is absolutely true. People here are finding pleasure in arguing over something that fucking wrecked us. And what gets on my nerve the most is Croats and Serbs arguing. We had so much history together, for hundreds of years our peoples lived together in Austria and the Ottoman empire, all united against common enemies. And in the end of WWI, the Serbian war goal, albeit terrible for us, was fulfilled, and our nations again lived together in a single country. Only this time, we were free and united, striving only to make our one, single country better.

But not for long, as when Hitler came to Yugoslavia and found the Croats expecting him on the streets of Zagreb with flowers and cheers, shit started to go downhill. During that time, Germany planted this simultaneous superiority and inferiority complex in the heads of most Croats. But most are still too dumb to see the simple reasons why Croats and Serbs were treated differently - it is because, the Croats immediately submitted to him (good boy), while Serbs were having none of this shit.

So, the "turk rape baby" and many other memes started, and you can even see retards here falling for them.

In reality, we are almost the same on every level - culturally, genetically, mentality-wise... We are also the same in the fact that we let such petty bullshit distract us, while politicians, both foreign and domestic, are constantly fucking us in the ass and we just sit idle, hoping that someone else will start changing, sacrifice themselves, and save us. We NEED to change.

Look at this: .

You are wasting so much time on this, while simultaneously showing your poor knowledge of history, and mindless, uncivilised hatred for a people so similar to yours that you're not even aware of it.

This desu senpai
It's as if people engrave this hatred into their children whom then project it online. Simply put, newer generations think it's trendy to hate on Serbs and vice versa. In the end, it's just older generations fucking up newer ones who could work together and build a great society.

where is part 1

Again, read about what happened there. Only an ignorant person would claim Muslims didn't provoke it.
Among other things:
>Izetbegović steals election (Abdić should've won)
>rejects a great agreement (see Filipović-Karadžić Agreement)
>Bosnian Muslim militia formed a year before war started (see Patriotic League)
>voting for separation, totally ignoring the constituent status of Serbs
>rejecting Carrington–Cutileiro plan

Come the fuck on. I already said our conduct was downright criminal, but Muslims PROVOKED WAR.
Bosnia was not Croatia. Bosnia only existed within Yugoslavia and with it's constitutional framework, as a state of three nations.
Serbs have no right over whole Bosnia, neither do Muslims or Croats, along or together.

Oh, and when Bosnia was formed, after WW2, Serbs HAD PLURALITY. Serbs were the biggest nation of Bosnia.
Do you understand the problem now?
As I said, conduct of that war was awful, but it wasn't Serbs who provoked the war.

i hope that's how the next 8 years here looks.

this. I thought positive of croats, but the idiot like here with ZA DOM---SPREMNI shit is retarded.

fuck off.

oh wait, you already did.

is that new nasheed or your wife is typing?

Wow great argumentation friend. Should've said early on you're just a retarded ape instead of pretending.

We can argue alright.
Over the iron sight.

Nobody is taking you serious ustasa nigger

[pali traktor]

croats btfoing everyone in this thread

holy

ooga-booga.
Merkel gave you free internet access Abdul?

>"turk rape baby" and many other memes

link related: serbs being helpful bros showing their best of """"cultural tourism""""

visitnis.com/the-skull-tower.html

blood,gore,death... serbian tourism at its best.

hell, kids must pay to see embedded serbs in ottoman architecture. many such cases. sad.

Crats were always the biggest Kebab-removers in the Balkans by far

>The albanians national hero is christian
And Ismail Qemali was a mudslime
Who fucking cares?

Croats will always have a victim complex only thing that we Serbs can do is just ignore them nothing else

We hate each-other because of clay
It has nothing to do with religion

Croatia did one thing right

Serious Sam

>t. diaspora serb

it's not a tiny group of croat idiots...most croats think the same
don't be misled by the stats on Sup Forums when there's a lot of serbs from croatia posting here

>only thing that we Serbs can do is just
to ride a fucking tractors

>Tries to genocide croats in the 90s
>"Why do croats hate us?"
Really makes you think

Croat ultra-nationalists are the biggest, cringiest try-hards on the planet.

Why were we allied with them instead of the kebab-removers again?

you tell me

Here's a redpill

Serbs are not Slavs. They simply adopted the language. Originally they were a hybrid gypsy group made of a mixture of nomadic tusk from central asia and northern Iran. They migrated to modern day Ukraine were they were chased out/and bread with Huns. They settled in the balkans in the 9th century, stealing already ravaged and destoryed lands that the Huns. They're darker than all their balkan neighbours, almost as much the indian gypsies that also plague the balkans

fun fact, in the the 12th century serbian kingdoms had tengrism as their national religion

Croats are the kebab-removers
Serbs sucked Ottoman dick for centuries

pish-pish

very drunk, sorry

language AND culture*

turks*

brm-brm

pish-pish

You're thinking of the Bulgarians.

shit kek favors them both

this is trump board you dumb fuck fuck off to Sup Forums

what's this i raff i ruse

>>>/oven/

Fucking kek
it's closing time at your bakery allready you decided to shitpost??
pish-pish

haha

they're pretty much the same.

the true natives of the balkans are

CROATS - ILLYRIAN/DALMATE
ALBANIANS - ILLYRIAN/DARDANIAN
GREEKS - HELLENE
ROMANIAN - DACIAN

nuff said

>ALBANIANS - ILLYRIAN/DARDANIAN/ALBANI/ARDIAEI/TAULANTI
minor fix

pish-pish

>Why are serbs such loosers part 2

because they are military.

>muh bradata nejač bez kiseonika

>So what's the deal with the animosity between Serbs & Croats?
>Do Croats like kebab?

Serbs are worse than animals.

Rapists, murderers, looters, torturers, they destroy Churches, rape old women, burn children alive. Literally ISIS before ISIS.

Croats are people.

pish-pish

Based Croat OP.

>get fucked in the war so hard you call it a genocide
>calling anyone a bitch

Maybe if you convert to islam this time NATO will keep protecting you

Why do croat women love black men so much ??

Get a life loser.
Stop talking shit on fucking Sup Forums

Lol albanian detected

That thought process is why your country keeps getting shit on.

Grow (and regularly bathe) a fucking sac

White people shouldn't be killing each other

Hes just a Croat diaspora with a victim complex ignore him or just say pish-pish

Enjoy your landlocked shithole.
telegraf.rs/vesti/1680895-alarmantno-srbi-se-kupaju-u-mokraci-200-000-litara-urina-pomokre-kupaci-za-vikend-u-adu-ciganliju-i-u-bazene

pish-pish

Btw sorry for shithead Martti Ahtisaari who fucked up Kosovo peace talks so bad. He should have been neutrol arbiter but fucker hammered muslim point of view like ahmed fucks svens asshole.

>muh kebab removers

>Implying I dont have an apartment in Pula 10min away from the beach
They call it CIGANlija for a reason

pish-pish
telegraf.rs/vesti/1899255-dve-hrvatice-u-srbiji-imale-divlji-seks-sa-srbinom-a-onda-im-je-ukrao-mercedes-najnoviji-detalji-kradje-o-kojoj-svu-pricaju

try harded bitch

lel. one guy wrecked serbs single handedly. will save OP for future rapefest.

pish-pish

>be serbian prime minister
>go visit neighbouring country
>get stoned like a dog

[pali traktor]

Can't make this shit up.

[pisham na hrvatskom groblju]
pish-pish

eat shit Ustaše scum

>being this much butthurt

can we just fucking kick serbs out already?

every one of their neighbours hate them

albanians hate them
hungarians hate them
romanians hate them
albanians hate them
croats hate them
bosnians hate them

they're huns disguised as slavs

even the kebab infested countries in the balkans have strong pagan roots which can overcome the infection (im doing my part). but first, serbs need to go back

they're turk rape babies mixed with mongolians