The meme war just got real

The meme war just got real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E&feature=youtu.be&list=PLsq_x7H7fBW59R0vZPRxbDCZsxgiarcwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mtpCXtvBa3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
also, oh shit waddup

Not too bad for once.
Shots fired.

can't wait for the military/ police to 'calm it down'

Fucking normie memes

dat boi????

what a cancerous meme

They couldn't think of their own meme so they're trying to make their own pepe? God these people are so stupid.

I created Dat boi... wtf have liberals done to my work

Pepe junior nooooooo

What the won? Last time I checked Trump is still president.

They won the first battle man.

>we won this night
Only because 8/10 of those antifa faggots don't have a job the next morning, try this on a weekend and outside of commiefornia and those banners would not be white anymore

hahahahahahahaha
I love it, this is just hilarious

kudos to antifa for making a epic meme

RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS!

>it was a hologram

>burn down and smash a lefty stronghold
SEE HOW WE WIN AGAINST THE RIGHT!!

credit where credit is due. oaktown liberals can still kick ass

That was a Google meme you newfag.

>Only because 8/10 of those antifa faggots don't have a job the next morning,

Hyuck Hyuck, sorry guise I gotta call it a night in this civil war. Have to work late at Shecklstein and Rosennose Corp. tomorrow. See ya next weekend!

Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank… I can tell it's got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material…

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all money on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

Pepes been going strong for over a decade now

Dat boi died within a month

Who wins now

>dat boi
>anything but a failed meme that lasted a week in 2016

Please bitch.

>beating up innocent people in 15 v 1 fights with weapons and pepper spray
>being allowed to riot and loot with no police intervention for 2 hours
>while crying oppression

the jew really does shriek as it stabs you in the back

Someone should do a pic where pepe cucks dat boi, and have a bunch of little dat bois with pepes face.

hella newfaggin' son. that's a dat boi.

They haven't won anything. Don't you guys see that antifa is reacting exactly as we have hoped for.
This violence will
1. Make sure more "moderates" will vote for Trump in the next election.
2. Antifa is trying to fight a pro-gun population. How long do you think they can pull this shit without any form of escalation?
3. When a conflict will occur the general public will side with the Trumpists, due the fact that Antifa has been instigating us.

We are winning so much now it's impossible

We have the goddamn President of the USA on our side, realize this

video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E&feature=youtu.be&list=PLsq_x7H7fBW59R0vZPRxbDCZsxgiarcwQ

>Yes we have won where 90% of the population is an extreme liberal, we are le best

Antifa should try this outside of california and see what happens. Oh they wont because they're too scared to leave the hugbox of mexifornia.

All they did was stand around in the street screaming at people and disrupting traffic, they're not doing anything other than that.

according to leaf rules WE won

Dat Boi vs Pepe? Fucking kek. Pepe has been weaponized for almost any meme situation.

>declaring war on an abstract concept
this doesn't bid well for them we should materialize some sort of scapegoat to have them fight ad nauseam

I thought dat boi was /ourmeme/

>shitty failed normie meme vs pepe

Other than killing a guy with a shovel and burning shit down. But you gotta work in the morning.

GET IN HERE WHITE HOUSE IS COMPROMISED
>GET IN HERE WHITE HOUSE IS COMPROMISED

>they're actually proud of shutting down free speech
wow, they must be pretty cool dudes

No, it's reddit trash. Forced meme trying pathetically to dethrone pepe

>implying antifa aren't literal communists
they really don't care

They're seriously associating with that boring, failed normie tumblr meme?

I guess it makes sense, leftists love failure.

>They won the first battle man.
How did they win? Like, serious question.
How is that winning?
No answer means you are a paid agitator.

You gotta admit, it is a bit funny. Not 100% cancerous.

But they still have to be put down.

oppressed a gay man yeah they won nothing. LGBT is a fucking joke.

This holy shit.

They're really claiming a victory against what? The police stood by and let them tear up the city for a few hours, didn't even bother to do anything about it.

When Trump is finally forced to send in the national guard, these faggots are going to find out what an actual battle feels like.

#IslamIsFascism

funny how hitler was the moderate compared to the rioting communist that were fighting the police.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtpCXtvBa3A

OWS's numbers are maybe (at the very best) a tenth of what they were in 2011 during the port shutdown.

>in what way did they win
in the way the most battles are won, by applying violence until your opponent submits

and?

Group photo after conquering a sewer entrance. Home sweet home, guys.

The Berkeley PD stood by to guard residential areas, while the protesters exhausted themselves playing grabass in downtown. Then they returned to the university campus where they were pot, kettled and arrested. We don't have video of this though since they began attacking anyone holding a camera when they reentered the campus, and cell towers were shut off a few minutes after they were surrounded.

The NG isn't needed. Overall things went well compared to the Zimmerman and Mesherle riots, and the port shutdown. The main issue is coordinating all the local PDs under one command.

>until your opponent submits
you mean the pussies at the school that cancelled

>Leaf

Kys.

OHHH SHIT

>Trump president
>Republicans control house, senate and most legislative branches across the country

Yeah, you really won guys.

Hello FB... Friend. When is the next planned race war? Should we bring guns, molotovs or both?

This is how we combat them.

We desperately need more dank Hitler memes.

they won so much the dems aren't needed in congress anymore

I was watching last night when they were taking all the phones away from people recording.

I would laugh my ass off if this was an undercover police tactic. Stop the cameras before they come down hard on them.

Based Duggy

Dat Boi was never anything but a shitty normie tumblr meme. Everyone ITT who actually likes it or any variant of it should kill themselves.

First the protests, then the violence, and now the memes, they've come for our MEMES!

They can't keep getting away with it

Let them keep thinking they won

>burn down their own cities
>winning

Maybe they should occupy a library so they'll learn something
They'd probably just burn it down for being racist though

> we won this culture battle!
> liberal city
> liberal state
> progressive campus
> liberal mayor that basically supports you

It's always burned my ass about "winning the culture war". If you're so intent on taking back the streets or whatever, why don't you go to the red parts of your state or to an actual red state and do what you did? You're preaching to the choir (and destroying the benches they sit at).

It's not undercover. They simply turned off all the cell towers before they moved in. All the local news stories are about how MLK hall got trashed and Milo leaving, not about police brutality.

they would be shot within ten minutes

Good
I didnt shill for Trump for nothing
I want my civil war

>Oh yeah. We Won.
>not o shit waddup!
Can't even meme. Many such cases. Sad.

All they did was call attention to how violent the left is and likely push even more centrists over to our side.

HAHA PEPE YEAH

>destroy your own city, pepper spray women and beat up some guy with shovels
>winning

I wonder which side owns more guns and ammo? They are going to be BTFO so bigly.

Mfw when antifaggot sperging leads to the rise of the Trumpenreich's SS

dat boi was everywhere for a week and a half and then i haven't seen it for nine months, CIA meme to the max

It'd be like the LA riots
Roof rednecks shooting communists

Kek I hope the police thrashed them, shame we couldn't see.

RWDS NOW

>righties beat lefties
>HAHA WE WON THOSE NUMALE BETA KEKS

>lefties beats righties
>HAHA WE WON THIS WILL ONLY GET PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE

Trump is going to holocaust the liberals

The police already won. The anarchists who rioted do so in order to discredit them by making them out to be overly aggressive. It's taken a few years but everyone finally got around to figuring out how to deal with them. Meanwhile, UCB students no longer get Amazon Prime delivery because they looted that building. Students also have to pay for repairs to MLK hall, and the black student union no longer has a place on campus to congregate at. All they've done is sow dissent amongst the people most likely to support them.

Alexander soros is a board member to berkeley.
Nice to know things.

why doesn't this shit ever happen when I'm around. That was a perfect stand your ground excuse to start shooting, but of course lol california.

Dat boi is one of the most annoying memes to have ever existed on this planet. Fucking anarchists have shit taste.

>Sup Forums is one person
>HAHA WE WON Sup Forums IS A HYPOCRITE

so its waddup vs pepe

>AN ACTUAL MEME WAR
>2 FROGS IN
>DAT BOI FROG
>PEPE
ITS HAPPENING!!!!

Have you been reading this thread? Clearly there is much more than one person proclaiming victory after their side got a beating.
Now if you've been browsing Sup Forums for more than 5 minutes, you probably have seen threads for events where the opposite happened again again, most people proclaiming victory.

But feel free to go ahead that Sup Forums doesn't always twist things into them being right and/or victorious.

>They won the first battle man.

lol

It only makes sense to hate your enemy. So having a hateable mascot kinda works

What's this "we won" faggotry? Antifa commie dickheads rioted in the most cucked city on the planet and the police didn't do shit. I'll give a nod to a win if they pull that shit off in a red county in the south.

Until then commie taint gobblers, get fucked.

Fucking gercucks.

>Desecrating Pepe

Kek is gonna be angry with these fags

This

They're still trying to push dat boi, huh?

I like my anarchists like I like my food.

>Thinking they can kill the avatar of kek