How do we fix the nu-male problem?

How do we fix the nu-male problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

d14rmgtrwzf5a.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/testosterone.jpg[/img]
instagram.com/skinnyghost/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fix baby boomers who enabled them

Nature fixes itself.
If we are to become gods hammer and smite them down we are acting on natures accord

OOOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA KILL MYSELF

One kick at the mouth and he's litterally done for the day.

they will fix themselves

Bro please. Like what are you doing

Did you just assumed it's gender?

We stop giving them and their protests any attention.
Won't be any fun for them if we just ignore them.

How we stop people from becoming numales is that we instate a mandatory basic military education. Then people won't be such pussies after 6-11 months in the military.
They will also be able to obey orders and will be more diciplined.

>need glasses but no insurance
>save for a long time to do exam plus glasses
>cheapest glasses are the nu-male hipster glasses
>know I'll save at least a hundred dollars if I buy them
>pass because I'd rather spend the extra money to not look like that

spending six hours trying to pry your lip piercings from between your teeth sounds like a productive way to spend a day

Dude just send the picture. I'm already afraid. AFRAID YOU'LL SUCK MY DICK! BLAAAHAHAHA

So funi

conscription you fool

Call the Pope. Execute these faggots.
Oh wait it's 2017....

Am I the only one that gets a rush of Autism and anger whenever I see these retarded fucking weeb reactions?

>this is boomer ideology
Absolutely degenerate

Yes

How does this happen in the first place? Chemicals, the media? Seriously pol, lets brainstorm

Agoge

gas chambers

Under what circumstances does someone think they're gay, and why?

post pictures of yourselves to prove you're not nu-males

Guns. Take it from me; never give them up.

Not even that, but how do simply homosexual people that are decent human beings become absolute faggots? Why do they feel such a need for expression?!

Awww, jeez.

Straight to the ovens for that one.

THIS for christ sake

[img]d14rmgtrwzf5a.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/testosterone.jpg[/img]

My eyes hurt.

Yes

what the fuck is that ?

Yes

Oh man, the Jews fucked him up bad.

Hard to look at

holy fuck what a fruitcake, haha!

Jesus fucking christ

Why aren't these people beat up in school?
I genuinely start to believe Bullying is good now.
Beats the fruit out of these fags.

>Agoge
>implying you faggots wouldn't die in seconds

Here you go my friend. Use it wisely.

This guys name is Adam Koebel and he wrote the Dungeon World rpg thats actually really fucking good and not shit like DnD. He also provides really good comentary on vidya (i guess anythings better than autistic 14 year olds, though).
But other than that, his look and politics are striaght faggotry.

That was so close to what I thought.
>One bar to this cunt's face and he's done

Compulsory military service

>racist fascists

....what? If only white people can be racist that means he would otherwise support POC fascism? What the fuck. His appearance doesn't trigger me it is hilarious. I would laugh at this moron and then kick his ass. What a pathetic piece of shit.

harsh

i like it

dont blame the boomers, they didnt start this shit. just take a look at gen x

Gas chambers

You are the numale problem.

You deserve a spanking for praising him in the slightest.

Funny thing, I was watching PAX panels being streamed on Twitch, and caught this and some other guy's panel about RP games (tabletop, pen & paper, D&D type of stuff I think but I'm not sure). Then an hour later I watched the then at the time latest Dangerous Faggot tour stream (which had come out before the PAX panel) and nearly spat my drink when Milo showed a picture of this guy.

Yep

you're disgusting
instagram.com/skinnyghost/

Watch out nazis

>exterminate them

Denmark? what demnarcs?

wtf I love Trump now

this is the correct answer

mandatory 3 years in the usmc for EVERYONE starting at age 17. Make everyone a grunt and use all the extra labor to rebuild our infrastructure.

Not only will you be a marine, you will also have the perfect background in construction so you will never require welfare benefits because you should be able to find work now.

Reeducation camps and/or lead

Hi Adam

Shalom brethren

Well, you're right.
Being more specific, after WW2 ended and many wife's lost their husbands and Jews kinda got upper hand on families and how they work, boomers just happened to grow up during red scare. Still, Soviets managed to spread communism enough to brainwash not only Americans but westerners overall. Finland isn't really safe from this, our government is filled with ex-trotskyists and communism is more popular than ever here

like a fucking Legionary. period

We just had scraggly metal hair - it was a long way from there to OP's post

They're probably all gonna get killed off by the military after they foolishly join Antifa.

By shifting the Zeitgeist.

Yes I'm so afraid of this pink haired faggot

>Traditional warrior haircut, dyed in a garish color as is traditional

What's effeminate about this?

me & the squad

But I'm ugly, and even worse, I'm mexican.

women take their free birth control and then their piss with elevated estrogen levels goes into our drinking water supply. People then drink the estrogen infused tap water, become numales, and vote to keep giving women free birth control.

You know, I have no idea how these people consider themselves intimidating. The guy looks like he is only a few steps away from being a clown. Not to mention the fact that they need a "safe space" whenever they are "Triggered".

>Italy
well, at least my country has a white population left to pollute, your white, Roman genes were washed out by Moors and Saracens aeons ago, along with the remnants of the white Iberians.

go choke on a meatball, you dago twit.

Are those literally grandma glasses?

How has the hipster phase lasted so fucking long? This is unfathomable.

Go back to your home site if you dont like it

It's all a pendulum swing. The Greatest Generation was too hardened by life, and their kids had it amazingly easy which in turn made them resent their parents, and be the opposite towards their kids. This nu male cuck bullshit is just a symptom. Now that we have reached peak cuckery, the "counter" (AKA back to sanity) culture is to be alpha as fuck. Gen Z is much better than what we have now.

You can buy prescription glasses online for literally twenty dollars...

I dont have a phone to take pictures with, only an ancient nokia.
remember when fons were used to telephone??

also I badly need to shave. fuck off

Get all the estrogen out of the water supply.

Make all Sup Forumsacks jacked Chads.
Done.

and you're gonna get shit.
Ive been wearing glasses all my life. shit's expensive.

I have different diopters on both eyes, curved retinas, and I need all the anti-reflective coating jazz (otherwise you're not allowed behind a wheel in germany)

add to that, since I'll be wearing the glasses 24/7 I obviously want them to be reasonably comfortable.

tl;dr no u

By making them get a real fucking job. Preferably one that is of the blue-collar variety.

He is scary, just not in the way he thinks.

f a m

80th trimester abortions.

This, I need a new pair every year usually and it can get to around ~$120, and that's for the cheap frames

I don't have to wear mine all the time but I am legally required to wear them while driving still

What if I wore this so called "nu-male" look long before it was ever a thing?

Those fucking cunts need to change their look.

Fuck you and your kike datamining. My anonymity is far more valuable than ever posting a picture of myself for personal affirmation.

You kill them in order to set an example.

Don't forget all the xenoestrogen in all the plastics.

Hard to believe that, considering that people that drink tapwater are normal males while people that drink exclusively bottled water are the faggiest faggots alive (see: numales and Europe)

>Canada: the post

we need to find out why testosterone levels have been dropping over the last years

Point and laugh. Call them faggots

oy vey!

is that a bearded lady?

Why is the black one the only normal looking one?