ITT: We pretend its one week before election night

Drumpf is done! Its over for him!

Jeb! surge incoming!
Slow and steady

This election is so done we can let our guard down for just a week!

>Georgia
>Red

Kek Drumpfkin, you really are an ambitious lot! But seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

SAY IT WITH ME

You republican savages TRY to be civil and just accept it when she wins. Don't chimpout and start any riots or anything. #imwithher

There's a chance Bernie can still win

Feel the bern

>the election is rigged
Drumpf is just a big baby. You racists better accept the results of the election!
Also
>Missouri
>red

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her buhed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

hilary cant lose!!! the media says she has a 98% chance of winning!!! Drumpf is finished, dont know why we still need to bother with this election and just crown hillary!!!

I'm from the future, Trump is gonna win.

Stupid drumpfkins , thinking the system can be rigged. They are just mad because they are losing and they know it!

>being this delusional
face it Durmpfag, he's finished

Look at all of these fucking Trump-obsessed brainlets thinking that he has a shot.
>Muh voter turnout!
>Muh shy Trump supporters!
>Muh oversampled polling!
If you morons are so sure that Trump has a shot, how about you meet me here on November 9th and we talk about what just happened? You won't do it because you're scared, morons.

EIGHT YEARS OF CLINTON! GET USED TO HEARING PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON, LOSERS!

>he supports a racist mysognist pig
get on the cool kids bus and become a hillshill

I may be roleplaying, but lets face it.
Trump is gonna win. He has full support of Sup Forums.

>Missouri, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa
>Red

you're going to be in for a huge surprise trumpfaggot.

I've been running the numbers and I think Trump might have a chance. We will know when they call Florida. We know he cant win PA, and the big blue wall of the midwest, so he simply must win FL. If Hillary wins FL, Trump might as well give his concession speech.

It's too bad really. I will miss the Trump posting and I will miss my second amendment rights. The fucking liberals are already starting in with "elections have consequences" bullshit.

I hate where this country is going, We will have a liberal supreme court to boot.

>Sup Forums
>mattering

>you will never relive November 8th

I'm with you.

>you will never relive November 8th

>Say it with me
MADAM
PRESIDENT

Shit somehow I posted that twice

>implying Iowa is red

Uh, no honey. Iowa has gone blue in almost every presidential election since Reagan, Drumpf isn't changing that.

>Iowa, Alaska and Georgia
>Red

Kek Drumpfkkkins are so fucking deluded, and also McMullin will win Utah

You little drumpftards better accept the results of our election.

No crying like little babies when you're BTFO

my sides still hurt

We will 4 years from now

>Texas
>blue
>ever

Your mapfu a shit

Look at this retard. Everyone knows he's going to lose and he's still a smug faggot. I wish I could smash the smug look off his face.

Hillary is going to win the popular vote by 2.8 million.

The mexicans will turn it blue stupid drumpfkin

donated $5000
anyone wanna match me?

You guys know the polls are rigged. Why would Trump be spending money in Michigan if he doesn't have a chance to win there? He's a business man and wouldn't be wasting his money campaigning unless he had some internal poll data showing something else.

dude that night was insanity. Ive never experienced anything like that.

>being this delusional

Yeah Trump's not going to get Penn (Philly) or Michigan (Detroit) but I could see Colorado going red

>everyone is wrong except for Sup Forums

Sure thing, right wing retard. How did that work out in 2012.