Ron Paul calls out Trump and Michael Flynn on their Iran warmongering bullshit

Ron Paul calls out Trump and Michael Flynn on their Iran warmongering bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=wfGx-028K_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDHjPL3Pfoc
youtube.com/watch?v=eTR_iq-eBB8
youtube.com/watch?v=YE8zFus-LOw
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/02/10/iran-warships-threat-to-usa-coast/5365335/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ron Paul is one of the few politicians that make me proud to be American.

Also, I find it funny how Ron Paul can actually pronounce Iran correctly whereas Trump's cabinet can't.

Poor guy is getting old, so that means we'll have less voices of sanity in the future.

>Poor guy is getting old, so that means we'll have less voices of sanity in the future.
Yeap I don't think his sidekick can take over either

DELETE THIS

not a fan of libertarianism. but Paul is based and principled.

I am a firm believer in returning to a more isolationist point of view. I am curious what should trump have done? I have no desire to go to war with anyone let alone iran, but if they are pissing on your shoes do you ignore or is there a way to deal with it without posturing?

>devoting a single neuron to anything Cooky Ron Paul has to say

No thanks, sweetie.

He is cato reborn

he shouldn't have put down the Iran deal

Trump's administration has really disappointed me on that unhinged rhetoric on Iran desu.

I wish Paul was our President. Instead we have to settle for some fat loud fuck just to piss off SJWs.

We got to choose between a robot traitor Soros shill and a loudmouthed asshole who isn't fit to be President. Fuck our country.

USA should only go to war if its national security is at risk. What the fuck has Iran done to deserve war? Why does pol (more like nu-pol plebbit newcomers) want to eliminate the closest thing to Aryans in the Middle East?

Youre a real fucktard you know that Ron Paul predicted the mess of 2008 and the shitshow the Iraq war was going to become well before either took place

ron paul didn't have the ability to fight the republicans.

>Talking shit about Ron
I want TIDF to leave

Realistically, the only thing that would make me regret voting for Trump is an Iran War. To me his main selling point was that he wanted to end the Forever War. America needs to stop fighting Israel's battles

>ron paul didn't have the ability to fight the republicans
Ron Paul castrated Newt Gingrich and John Mccain in the debates
youtube.com/watch?v=WDHjPL3Pfoc
youtube.com/watch?v=eTR_iq-eBB8

but not where it counted, in the primary process.

The media fucked him over hard and barely gave him any coverage

>Realistically, the only thing that would make me regret voting for Trump is an Iran War.
yea same here

Is he, I daresay, /our/ guy?

You Americans could have had a true "man of the people", a true patriot, an AMERICAN president that would have served only you.
Instead you chose this jew shill billionaire neocon drumfptbt.

And trump outmaneuvered the media at least a dozen times, and when the media had dirt on him it never stuck.

It's weird knowing all the Iraninian regulars on Sup Forums are probably going to die soon.

>Ron Paul will die in your lifetime
You blew it Americans

well he certainly isn't /theirgoy/ ill tell you that

>TIDF

Sounds like some sort of trendy sexy kink Drumpfies stroke their 4 inchers to

It's hard to win when you're shitting on the entire system our country has become dependent on. Both the Republican and Democratic parties are shills to the Federal Reserve. Paul is not. There's no way he could ever win, even if he had the support of millions.

> Ron Paul

lmao what has he ever achieved? Yep.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

please don't die Ron. You introduced me to politics

Fuck yourself, slavo shill dog. This thread is about America's interests, not your barren wasteland.

Dr Paul is the only true patriot of burguerstan, too bad he isn't friends with enough Jews to make him president

Fugg, Ronnie handed them their neocuckservative asses good.
It's fucking obvious (((they))) didn't want him.

This. I'm still very much a supporter but I wish they would dial down on the aggressive tone when dealing with a nation as prolific as Iran.

What made you think otherwise? Iran has always been up for war and the US has always been saying they want war. Obama said it Bush said it fucking lots of demoshits said it. It doesn't matter though because its all for show. I highly doubt Trump is going to do anything at all with Iran outside of restrictions I THINK anyway.

Not falling for it schlomo

huh? What in the fuck are you talking about? The US government left and right have a fucking hard on against Iran you fucking moron. Ron Paul has always been right with his pro-isolationist policy. We shouldn't be in any of these countries we should be at home protecting the border and our people not fucking around in the middle east.

Fucking damn it. He should have been the Secretary of Treasury
Why did Trump have to shill for Goldman Sachs?
Also Ron Paul seems to be the only right winger to call out Trump on the shit with Yemen and Iran. Good for him.

Pat Buchanan is pretty good too, from what I've read/seen.

BTFO hard and fast

Ron Paul is too good for his own country, he's one of the few American leaders I'm envious not to have in my country

Nu/pol/ is a lost cause already, the JIDF did a really good job with the retards on this board

I like your passion, my little cupcakes, but that doesn't change the FACT that Cooky Ron Paul is an old looney toon. It's okay, boys, you'll grow up soon.

Though I still love Trump, it's good that people bring this issue up. I hope he just sticks to sanctions on Iran to appease Israel but doesn't go as far as going to war with Iran. I have faith in Trump making the right choices, but he needs reminders like this.

all the neocons and Saudi Arabia are obsessed with Iran, but they won't be able to summon a cause, Iran is not going to be Iraq

It's a bluff. Trump wants peace, but the only way to ensure it is to make sure the enemy knows you're serious and will retaliate to provocation.

During the campaign, a lot of people assumed Trump was all talk when it came to many of his promises/threats. Now, he's demonstrated that his word carries weight. It's just smart negotiating.

Ron Pauls brain has been rotted out from the frozen food he shills for

>c-communism was never a problem
>i-islam is not the problem

Trump is ideologically superior to him in every way

Trump wont invade Iran

Ron seems rational compared to Trump.

kill yourself,
now.

holy shit basically a progressive

Ronnie is crazy. He just needs to take a nap

kill yourselves. ron paul was never a right winger. he's a libertarian. i bet you both were not on Sup Forums back in 2008.

t. nu-Sup Forums

The happy old liberty man is wrong this time, Iran is fucking with the petrodollar. These are the rules, nations that fuck with the petrodollar experience violent regime change. Iran is our country anyway, it was stolen by Shia commies ~40 years ago and nobody ever gets a free pass from America's shitlist.

Not an expert on the subject. What should Trump have done when Iran did missile tests? We gave them 150$ Billion to stop them from testing ballistic missiles and they broke the deal. They should be punished.

did i ever say he was?
>i bet you both were not on Sup Forums back in 2008
user, i...

not an argument

>Trump wont invade Iran

I agree, Russia. Let's see if this is just politics to placate the cucks/Jews. If they start taking serious offensive action against Iran, than sadly that would mean that Trump is majorly caving to the (((MERCHANTS))), at least in foreign policy.

If the US attacks Iran, what is your sense of Putin's response?

Reza Pahlavi was also kicked out by you faggots for fucking with the petrodollar.

William E. Simon made a deal with KSA to "neutralize crude oil as an economic weapon and find a way to persuade a hostile kingdom to finance America’s widening deficit with its newfound petrodollar wealth... The U.S. would buy oil from Saudi Arabia and provide the kingdom military aid and equipment. In return, the Saudis would plow billions of their petrodollar revenue back into Treasuries and finance America’s spending."

The Shah did not agree to this deal, and this began his distancing from being a puppet for the USA. The USA and UK however started disliking how sovereign he was starting to become and supported Khomeini taking over Iran (e.g., Carter called Khomeini a saint, BBC gave him a large platform to preach his views).
youtube.com/watch?v=YE8zFus-LOw
"2. THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY HAS COMPILED A DISTURBING PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE OF THE SHAH OF IRAN, WHOM THE UNITED STATES IS BUILDING UP TO BE THE GUARDIAN OF ITS INTERESTS IN THE PERSIAN GULF. 3. THIS SECRET STUDY PORTRAYS THE SHAH AS A BRILLIANT BUT DANGEROUS MEGALOMANIAC, WHO IS LIKELY TO PURSUE HIS OWN AIMS IN DISREGARD OF U.S. INTERESTS. 4. ALREADY, HE HAS PUSHED HARDER THAN ANY OTHER OIL POTENTATE FOR STRATOSPHERIC OIL PRICES. YET SECRETARY OF STATE HENRY A. KISSINGER HAS OVERLOOKED THE ECONOMIC DAMAGE THIS UNCLASSIFIED"
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah was not afraid to criticise the actions and economic performance of Western nations, particularly the UK, an in doing so it seems the late king may have forgotten that it was the British who put him in power in 1941 after ousting his father, & who claimed of him "if unsuitable, [could] be got rid of later".

The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes, but his megalomania grew with his country; like Trump, he wanted to make his country great again and to win the admiration and respect of the world as in the time of the ancient Persian Empire (interestingly, the current Iranian regime essentially shares the same desires for recognition, despite going to extreme lengths in rhetoric to distance itself from the Shah). Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah, which spelt disaster for the his grand plans. Revolution came shortly afterwards.
A brief summary of his actions against the West - became ringleader of OPEC and pushed for oil price hikes at a time of economic turmoil in the West, despite the Ford Administration's virtually begging him to stop - bad idea - was irreverent towards the imperial powers who put him on the throne - he allowed his megalomania to blind himself to the reality that he was supposed to be a puppet - another bad idea - issued an implicit threat that he could switch to alternative suppliers for military hardware (i.e. the USSR) - a very big no-no during the Cold War - generally pushing for autonomy, wanted to dominate the Persian Gulf (c.f. IRI regime) to the exclusion of foreign military forces, gradually came to resist meddling in and criticism of his country's affairs and complained noisily about it - such is the lot of the puppet king - like it or... be overthrown
The rise and fall of the last Shah of Iran is a very important chapter in the Anglo-American conquest of the middle east during the 20th century and part of a great tragedy for which the Shah himself is partly to blame along with the Iranian people.

Many people grossly underestimate how critical the petrodollar is to the survival of America as we know it, and by extension much of the global economic system. Its entire economic structure; everything it does is now dependent on it. The main support for the value of the USD is the demand for it created by the petrodollar system, which allows money-printing and deficit-spending on an insane scale, without which the entire US empire would vaporise. The entire system is hopelessly dependent on debt and new debt can be created without acute effects on the value of the currency because most countries are spending huge amounts of it on oil and many other transactions. With that in mind, it's easier and cheaper to spend trillions on wars that flatten problematic strategically-important nations than abandon the system, which would also allow others to take over.

Still no reason to start wars with pretexts, however.

fuck ron paul
this isn't 2012 anymore

These poor triggered Paulettes are not even worth the (You)s. Cooky Ron Paul is finished. Trumpism is superior and with its rise we see irrelevant goofs like Ron Paul fade into the dark.

Stop treating politics like a sport. What he says is relevant.

More like the savior of Jews by sucking their dicks.

Ron Paul has always been a muzzie apologist.

Thank god he never became president.

>Terrorists have a right to kill our citizens! Frankly its none of the governments business!

Yeah, Ron Paul channeled Leftist talking points hard. Claiming that Communism was not a real threat or that Islam is not an issue is denying reality.

But regarding Iran, Dr. Paul is correct.

You want to fight in a mountainous country against people who actually have done nothing to you- all so some Jews are stroked? Fuck that.

>What he says is relevant

no, its not

his only relevant positions ever have been economic, his foreign policy is unworkable in the current climate.

Rand Faggot needs to look at the bigger picture. He'll be ranting about peace-time shit while he's being strung up by communists.

Beside the petrodollar system, there's no reason to engage in war with Iran. Do you want to die over arbitrary numbers?

unfortunately, it was trump or hillary...

>besides the petrodollar system

thats a pretty decent reason right there. And we are already locked up in all this ME bullshit thanks to bush, we can't just up and switch to isolationism at the drop of a hat

look what happened when obama did his swift pull out, now just think about that happening in a full withdrawal. I don't want to be there, but we are already and how we proceed now needs to be based on our current standing-not just ideology.

Also, we made a deal with Iran which they have broken. Everytime we let shit like that side we lose even more respect globally and they get more bold

>we made a deal with Iran which they have broken.
You derped right there. Iran never broke the deal. Testing missiles did not break the Iran deal. It's a retarded UN resolution, and Iran is in the right to defend itself.

>Everytime we let shit like that side we lose even more respect globally and they get more bold
You've already lost all of it. Go ahead and die for the petrodollar system like a good goy.

>It's a retarded UN resolution, and Iran is in the right to defend itself

stopping them from tested ballistic missile systems designed to carry nuclear payloads doesn't sound that retarded or having anything to do with defending themselves

>You've already lost all of it. Go ahead and die for the petrodollar system like a good goy.
It suffered under obama. That is changing. There won't be too many people ready to fuck with us fairly soon, and libertarian retards like yourself won't stop this from happening.

I can't believe we ever defended this cuck.

The rest of you faggots crying newfag need to grow up and realise Libertarianism is a spook.

>stopping them from tested ballistic missile systems designed to carry nuclear payloads doesn't sound that retarded or having anything to do with defending themselves

You are obviously a Jew. Since the early 90s, Netanyahu has been saying Iran is close to having nukes. Iran doesn't give a shit of having nukes, and that stupid bomb cartoon of Netanyahu proved shit, Amerifat.

Those missiles weren't meant to carry nukes, you paranoid kike.

>There won't be too many people ready to fuck with us fairly soon, and libertarian retards like yourself won't stop this from happening.

Go fuck yourself, kike.

>Iran warmongering bullshit
>Obango tries to play nice with Iran giving them billions and bending over backwards for their backward ass islamic regime
>they spit in our face and humiliate our sailors

Fuck Iran
Fuck the saudis too

At least we'll still have Lew Rockwell

>when you bomb the sand on the other side of the world instead of improving your own lot

>reeeeeeeeeeee ur a jew iran wuz gud bois dindu nuffin

jesus christ, im so glad your scummy pathetic little ideology is completely dead
keep on being irrelevant and writing cringey rand paul fanfiction

And you keep believing in your Jewish overlords, goy.

>they spit in our face and humiliate our sailors
We invaded their waters dipshit how would you like an Iranian destroyer cruising on the Florida Keys. The US sailors weren't even harmed only detained

>We invaded their waters
>boats ran out of fuel and drifted out of international water
>capture crewmen and boats instead of towing them away
>videotape and broadcast sailors surrendering for the whole nation to see

There is no fucking love to have for these Persian goat fuckers. Your empathy for them because of their hatred of Israel is equivalent to have affection for a man that wants to murder because he hates the man that is raping you.

>IRAN GUD BOY DEY DINDU NUFFIN
fuck off faggots

I find it funny how you get more pissed off at Persians capturing crewmen, who trespassed on their territory, and releasing them back safely to the USA than Saudi Arabia funding 9/11 hijackers, Al-Queda, ISIS, and so forth.

Iran is no saint, but considering Israel and USA have been rattling their sabres at Iran since the early 90s, you have to admit the Persians are responding in a reserved manner. 1) They're not funding terrorists to attack your soils, most of that comes from Sunnis brainwashed by Wahhabism and Salafism -- look at the stats, 2) there is no evidence they were ever building nukes, 3) Khatami was actually trying to improve relations but the hardliners in the USA ruined it.

>who trespassed on their territory
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/02/10/iran-warships-threat-to-usa-coast/5365335/
where is the part where the US Navy confiscated Iranian ships?

I hope they try doing what they did last year again now that Trump is in office just so I can see an Iranian ship get sent to the bottom of the persian gulf for playing stupid games.

>1) They're not funding terrorists to attack your soils
>what are the 1983 Beirut barracks bombings?
>but it wasn't on US soil
American still died which is all I give a damn about.

>2) there is no evidence they were ever building nukes
Don't give a fuck

>3) Khatami was actually trying to improve relations but the hardliners in the USA ruined it.
>its the US's fault not the Islamic zelatos in Iran that believe in an apocalypse prophesy where the US is destroyed
cuck

Just imagine each time when USA's leaders patronize Iran, they fail to mention the hypocrisy of their support of Saudi Arabia (which has wreaked FAR more havoc). Imagine how that would make Persians feel, who absolutely detest the Saudis.

Persians aren't chimping out. It's the Saudis that do so because it's in their nature, but for some reason, you put up with their chimping out because you're hypocrites and brutes.

>1983 Beirut barracks bombings
That was in response for Israel invading Lebanon. It's not comparable to Saudi Arabia financing 9/11 hijackers (who were mostly Saudi) and did an attack on innocents who had no relation to a war or conflict.

I think you are an Arab lying to be White.

>Don't give a fuck
Obviously, you are an inbred. You don't give a fuck there was no evidence they were building nukes? Obviously if evidence, or lack thereof, doesn't matter to you, then what's the point of continuing this convo?

>its the US's fault not the Islamic zelatos in Iran that believe in an apocalypse prophesy where the US is destroyed
Iran hasn't been the one aiming to attack Americans or Europeans on their soils. It's the Sunni brainwashed by Wahhabism/Salafism that do so.

You sound like you're 14 btw.

At least Ron Paul didn't start to pay attention in America's attitudes towards middle east last week.

>hat was in response for Israel invading Lebanon
So kill americans to get back at the jews?

Where in any of my posts am I defending wahhabits gulf state opec rats? I fucking hate them just as much.

I don't need "iran might be building nukes" to dislike the backwards little islamists

I Iran isn't even remotely close to being able to attack the US on our soil. Don't think that if they did however that they wouldn't have done so by now.

Why is Trump against Iran?

Yes remember the correct step in all international diplomacy is to step down and retreat every time the other side gets mad or offended.

>So kill americans to get back at the jews?
No, I am saying that it's not equivalent to funding hijackers to take a plane and blow up a building on American soil for Islamist reasons. Iranians were in Lebanon, after Israel invaded it, to thwart Israeli aggression. They didn't kill Americans because they thought it was cool, but because they were helping Israelis unjustifiably steal land from the Lebanese. It's not the same as Wahhabi/Salafist brainwashed individual bombing a random European home.

>I fucking hate them just as much.
Trump adores them, if you couldn't tell.

Also, guess what? The USA, Israel, KSA, UK, etc. are supporting "Islamic Marxist" (no joke) terrorists by the name of PMOI/NCRI to take over Iran. They would fuck up Iran more than the current regime. The reason these Marxist Islamists are being supported is because they'd price oil in a way that serves US interests.

>to dislike the backwards little islamists
I dislike them too, but you see, the way you are responding to them is far worse because of the hypocrisy of your leaders. They have been supporting Islamists to take down other Islamists that don't serve their interests. Consider how USA funded unsavory rebels that switched sides in Syria, thereby indirectly strengthening Al-Nusra and ISIS. You did this in trying to take down Assad, who is relatively secular and would make Syria stable. The point is, you don't want ME nations that're secular and nationalize oil reserves, selling it based off prices that serve their own interests or trading in currencies other than the dollar.

This is why the secular Shah was toppled.

>Iran isn't even remotely close to being able to attack the US on our soil.
Neither is Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc., but that doesn't stop them from attacking people on your soil. Iranian Americans, however, actually succeed well in the STEM fields and don't cause trouble like those ethnic groups.

Leftist, and fair fucking enough. The way most liberals supported Obama after he fucked them on everything (Wall Street, wars, even fucking Guantanamo) is pretty sad.

The neofascists currently in power are finally radicalizing them though, much like the election of a black man did for plenty of the racists.

>This is why the secular Shah
This is why the secular Mossadegh and Shah was toppled***

Most people know of Operation Ajax, the 1954 coup of Iran's democratically selected leader Mossadegh. However, most people are not aware that USA also started distancing itself from the Shah in 1978, and encouraged his downfall in 1979.

It has to do with the petrodollar.

You guys have actually used Islamists to suit your agendas MANY times and still do (PMOI/NCRI).

So don't you patronize me, boy.

>Trump adores them, if you couldn't tell.

Fuck Israel. It pisses me off that Trump is doing the bidding of people that hate him.

Ron paul for leader of humanity when?

Its good to whimper as well

Cuck. The only reason people give a damn about Iran's little rocket tests is because it pisses of Israel.