Sup Forums is shitting their pants in fear of antifa

Guys I don't know what I'm going to do. After the violence we witnessed last night I'm afraid to leave my house. Pretty soon we'll all be getting punched in the face. I really hate saying this but maybe we should just join them. I mean what is the point of opposing them if they're going to win anyways through violence? The undeniable truth is the commies always win.

nice obvious defeatism shilling

I'de sooner shoot commies in the face and kill their family than join them.

The point is they'd get you long before you do anything.

Cant wait to kill rioter

>sage

You're not going to do shit. I was hoping that you guys were actually tough, but you're not. You guys don't throw punches, you just take them to the face.

It's true. I don't have the courage to stand up to them.

Sheeeeeit

>Pussies that have never thrown a punch in their lives

serves you nazis right

Gtfo

SAGE

Is this a new tactic for you or are you just so enraged about first post calling you out :D

Cringe

sage

We're not nazis you idiot. We're nationalists.

You ever seen a blonde before?

nigger;dr

Yes desu one has her legs on top of me as we are watching a movie. She hella cute too

Post feet

Post feminine penis

I can't fight. The best I can do is try and look cute while I'm getting my ass kicked.

I aint scared of shit

buy a gun
carry it
buy a knife
carry it

anything. leftists are pussies. liberals are for sure pussies. they had power in numbers last night. they'd never do anything to you in public

Antifaggots are gutless cowards who can only beat up women and people 5 vs 1.

And, nice b8, m8.

Idiot. If you shoot someone you go to jail. Even if you manage to avoid jail you'll have legal fees up the ass and will become a social pariah/ unemployable. Good advice, dumbass.

Most antifafags are cucks and fap to traps with Stalin staches, why am I supposed to fear them again?

you antifa shills are adorable

>antifa
Just like shitskins, they're only brave when traveling with the pack. And avoiding the pack should be easy, so long as you're not retarded.

Where is it on an application or resume, that you tell when you shot someone in self defense?

>12 year old detected.

Kill yourself.

What happened to "we" you spineless faggot shill? Fuck you and all like you.

Carry a gun. A few of these antifas getting killed by people defending themselves will stop them.

if I defend myself I don't go to jail
if they want war they got it

Because you're a fag that faps to anime. Only you don't throw punches, they do.

This, nothing scares antifa like a armed citizen.

I like the one where he's beating up a fascist trashcan

Antifa is just kids beating their chests.

Even other leftists shit on Antifa.

Theyre taking control of fascism before white supremacists do.

>commies always win

wrong

take a ride on my helicopter YOU ANTIFA FUCKS

Don't buy into the hysterics.

All attemtps to agitate, all calls for violent direct action are best regarded as coming from leftist agents provacateur, shills, mob-for-hire, Antifa, SJWs and partisan LEO elements.

We are defeating violent opposition with fucking frog pictures. Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Hold the line, do not be seduced by calls for violence.

And sage these "guys lets kick antifa butts" threads. This is so much more important than exploring your youthful violent impulses and what awaits those Anitfa in prison are the very nazis they want so badly to fight with.

Don't you want them to get their wish? Isn't it cruel to deny Antifa a date with destiny? They have been looking for nazis high and low and attacking whatever they find. Let's put them where then nazis are, yeah?

Right Wing Safety Squads observe and report. Do not engage. Send Antifa to prison and let the white men there teach them the difference between a nazi and a person who simply disagrees with them.

Or, just don't go to Berkeley. It's a shithole, anyway. I live less than 12 miles from Berkeley, and I don't go there unless I absolutely have to.

In the last 4 years, that's 0 visits.

There isn't one, they'll just look you up online and see the 3 billion articles about how you're a nazi and killed a protester.

2/10 leaf-tier b8

I'm so sad I haven't found any antifa myself yet.
I would provocate him/them and after getting the first hit I would batter him/them so hard up, that it would be plain luck if they survive.

I have a concealed carry permit and live in a stand-your-ground state. I'm not afraid of antifa attacking me. It would be a joy to legally put a round through through a commie skull after he attacks me with a shovel.

The only time you can use a gun in self defense is if they're about to kill you. You can't shoot someone because the punch you in the face.

If they trigger a civil war we get the choppers and ARs and genocide them

Pic related

I'm comfy desu, you're just a raging pussy.
Man the fuck up faggot.

Haha yeah just kill people with ur guns lmao. Someone has a different opinion to you? Use a gun lmao librul tears meme magic praise kek XD.

>n-n-no you can't use gun !

Just remember even with a knife i will kill you in self defense, you ANTIFA fags should get some body armor too so it's even close to fair

posting in a larper bread!

>wut is a criminal record hurr durr muh guns
fucking burger education

Okay, sure, kid. That'll happen. Uh huh.

You can use a gun. But if you do so under the wrong circumstances you'll go to jail.

Nice argument by the way.

Neck yourself.

no shit
>wut is using a gun legally

they literally have insurance for this exact thing. They cover legal fees, bail, and even a new gun.

Are you even trying?

>The undeniable truth is the commies always win

>The undeniable truth is the commies always win.

LOL. That's the worst interpretation of the law yet.

"California self-defense laws provide that you can't be found guilty of a violent crime that you committed in order to protect yourself, as long as your conduct was reasonable under the circumstances. 1

For purposes of the self-defense legal defense, “reasonable under the circumstances” means that you need to have:

Reasonably believed that you were in imminent danger of being killed, injured, or touched unlawfully,
Reasonably believed that you needed to use force to prevent that from happening, and
Used no more force than was necessary to prevent that from happening.2
Moreover, thanks to California's so-called “stand your ground laws,” you are under no obligation to “retreat” – that is, to run away or try to escape – before you use self-defense to protect yourself. 3

Self-defense can be a useful legal defense to a number of California crimes, including:

Murder,
Assault with a deadly weapon,
Aggravated battery, and
Battery on a peace officer."

If some antifaggot comes after me in a riot with a shovel, and I take out my Colt and put a bullet through his brain pan? I won't spend a single day in jail.

>>wut is using a gun legally
pretty fucking hard to do, is what it is. It's not enough to say "lol i feared for muh life kek", you have to be able to prove that you were in mortal danger.

Don't be a pussy and do your duty for the cause. If you end up a martyr for the cause so be it. When enough of our martyrs have painted the left as terrorists we will be able to fill up the fema coffins with their fucking corpses.

>mfw florida
>mfw stand your ground laws

Antifa have balls, not like the alt-right pussies

daily reminder that lefties are alive because it's illegal to kill

A criminal record? For defending myself?

Learn how the law works, kid. And stop being such a fucking neckbeard - admit you're wrong, and shut the fuck up already.

This is actually quite funny because by NOT doing anything, antifa and the rest of the scummy commie crowd are the ones making themselves look the bad party. It's even funnier because you're targeting leftist areas, which is only further dropping redpills those on the soft left. President Trump's barely had over a week in office and already you're like toddlers going through an epic meltdown. Want to know what happens next? You libshits will get emboldened and take it too far, allowing Trump the opportunity he needs to declare you as a terrorist organisation. Once that happens, you are officially enemy #1 and your blood will paint not just the streets but the inner cities. Keep pushing the violence, libtards. It's going to come back in droves unlike anything seen since WW2.

They do? Where? In jars? I have yet to see the antifaggots do more than act like pussies. Once the bean bags came out, they scattered like faggots in the park when the cops show up.

>The undeniable truth is the commies always win.

lolno

Have a nice flight, ctrl-left.

Looks comfy desu

bitch, I live in a red pro second amendment state. I'm no one here is afraid of your terrorist hate group.

Maybe in fagofornia but those mexicans and commies are leaving anyway.
In America if someone is on my property and I don't want them to be I can kill them with exactly zero repercussions. If I'm in public and someone assaults me or I see someone else being assaulted I can kill them with exactly zero repercussions. I can indeed shoot someone for throwing a punch.

These people aren't even in my fucking state, it is mainly in blue states that are doing this?How the fuck am I a pussy for not fighting something that doesn't exist?

Lol remember that time 50 faggot antifas ran away from a SINGLE nazi?
Yeah great power there op

No fem pen :(

i see a antifa cuck

Dude you'd still ruin your life. Remember Zimmerman? Sure he didn't go to jail but I sure wouldn't want to be in his shoes. One of the most hated men in America.

>The undeniable truth is the commies always win

Not against gravity they don't

Antifa must die. Their time is coming faster than you think.
#AVAS

Be in a CCW state, or even better in a constitutional carry state like Arizona. Hide your power level and wait patiently. Eventually they will get brave enough to attack on our turf and then they will die.

These beatings can be considered attempted manslaughter, have a look at what you can do in Arizona.

13-411. Justification; use of force in crime prevention; applicability

A. A person is justified in threatening or using both physical force and deadly physical force against another if and to the extent the person reasonably believes that physical force or deadly physical force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's commission of arson of an occupied structure under section 13-1704, burglary in the second or first degree under section 13-1507 or 13-1508, kidnapping under section 13-1304, manslaughter under section 13-1103, second or first degree murder under section 13-1104 or 13-1105, sexual conduct with a minor under section 13-1405, sexual assault under section 13-1406, child molestation under section 13-1410, armed robbery under section 13-1904 or aggravated assault under section 13-1204, subsection A, paragraphs 1 and 2.

>One of the most hated men in America.

>

(you)

His case was murky at best and he was literally told by the police to not approach the kid and he just went ahead and did it anyway.

If they have video evidence of the person coming at you with a shovel before you dropped them, it would be pretty cut and dry.

Sure, you'd still be a target for the left, but a hero for the right and most centrist normies would probably not care either way.

>Melania I don't know what I'm going to do. After the manipulation we witnessed last night I'm afraid to run for the white house. Pretty soon we'll all be getting punched in the face. I really hate saying this but maybe we should just join them. I mean what is the point of opposing them if they're going to win anyways through corruption?

>commies always win
kek read a fucking history book before you make your next bait post. Sage in all fields.

not being baited by this BUT
buy a gun while you still can

He seems to be doing just fine to me

I do. I want to kill a whole street full of them. The problem is that I dont want to go to prison or be shot by the police.

Evidently in leftist cities the (((mayors))) wont let the police arrest violent communists though.

COME TO THE SOUTH PLEASE!

I NEEEEED IT

>he was literally told by the police to not approach the kid and he just went ahead and did it anyway.

No he didn't, Zimmerman stopped following when the police told him to. The kid came back and attacked him. You're part of the reason he is so hated right now.

1 antifa is like child trying to beat you up.
you get whole group of these fucktards beating you with sticks/flags and going 10 against one of course theres something to be feared when these brainwashed cunts think their violence justified.

I'm traing my face with a hot iron. /fit/face

lol at this faggot

I know you are trolling, but antifas ALWAYS eat shit when they face a real enemy. Militant white nationalists lift and train martial arts everyday.

Keep attacking defenseless people and political figures in mobs. It's all you can do. But don't complain when you become the victim (and you will, eventually).

You can win this culture war by making memes. Keep making memes, don't go out. Stay inside your home. Violence is NOT the answer.

What part of "shut the fuck up" did you not understand?

>Commies always win

Losers aren't winners

I live in Florida
Our dear leader, Sheriff Grady Judd keeps commies in line
If AntiFa rears their ugly head in my town they'd all get killed